The Military LOATHE Obama

Military Families are Outing Obama

10/16/12
By Karin McQuillan

American military and State Department families that have lost their sons in the war against Islamic jihadis are outing President Obama for playing politics with the lives (and deaths) of their sons. Speaking out in some of the most painful interviews ever shown on television, they directly blame the president for the loss of their sons' lives. Their accusations speak directly to Obama's competence in defending our national security.

Iran is on the brink of possessing nuclear weapons. Egypt's elected President Mubarak, the keystone to stability in the Middle East for the last 30 years, was pressured by President Obama to step down in favor of the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood. The Benghazi embassy was denied Marine protection, even on 9/11, with the subsequent tragedy and White House cover-up. We haven't lost an ambassador since Jimmy Carter's incompetence. Obama's Middle East policy has been a disaster, with one exception -- the killing of Osama bin Laden by Navy SEAL Team 6.

The president ran the special ops raid on Osama bin Laden's compound with one eye on national security and the other on political opportunism. Intelligence was compromised because there was political advantage to Obama to do so. Within a day, the White House divulged details of the attack, including that it was carried out by SEAL Team Six.

Three months later, 22 men from SEAL Team 6 were dead, victims of Obama's policies and politics. This story has been buried, until this 9/11.

---

Read more: Articles: Military Families are Outing Obama

10/16/12
By Karin McQuillan

American military and State Department families that have lost their sons in the war against Islamic jihadis are outing President Obama for playing politics with the lives (and deaths) of their sons. Speaking out in some of the most painful interviews ever shown on television, they directly blame the president for the loss of their sons' lives. Their accusations speak directly to Obama's competence in defending our national security.

Iran is on the brink of possessing nuclear weapons. Egypt's elected President Mubarak, the keystone to stability in the Middle East for the last 30 years, was pressured by President Obama to step down in favor of the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood. The Benghazi embassy was denied Marine protection, even on 9/11, with the subsequent tragedy and White House cover-up. We haven't lost an ambassador since Jimmy Carter's incompetence. Obama's Middle East policy has been a disaster, with one exception -- the killing of Osama bin Laden by Navy SEAL Team 6.

The president ran the special ops raid on Osama bin Laden's compound with one eye on national security and the other on political opportunism. Intelligence was compromised because there was political advantage to Obama to do so. Within a day, the White House divulged details of the attack, including that it was carried out by SEAL Team Six.

Three months later, 22 men from SEAL Team 6 were dead, victims of Obama's policies and politics. This story has been buried, until this 9/11.

---

This Administration CONINUES to leak National Security secrets, like yesterday with the "coming strike in Libya." Dana Perino called for a special investigation yesterday and stated, "ENOUGH.. Never has an Administration leaked national security details , never and it's despicable." I think this man in the WH will do ANYTHING , literally- to hold on to power and make no mistake- his lemmings will turn a blind eye , lie for him and even applaud him as he breaks laws, usurps the Constitution, lies, gets people killed..

10/16/12
By Karin McQuillan

---

This Administration CONINUES to leak National Security secrets, like yesterday with the "coming strike in Libya." Dana Perino called for a special investigation yesterday and stated, "ENOUGH.. Never has an Administration leaked national security details , never and it's despicable." I think this man in the WH will do ANYTHING , literally- to hold on to power and make no mistake- his lemmings will turn a blind eye , lie for him and even applaud him as he breaks laws, usurps the Constitution, lies, gets people killed..

You watched "The Five" didn't you? :eusa_angel:

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

It's very telling when the vote is this one sided.. No wonder Obama and his librul team of henchmen have been trying to disenfranchise our military heroes!

YES - our fine military can see right through that racist, Anti-American, muslim pig POS!

Remember, those who wear the uniform know terrorism first hand. However, the filthy CIC wants to get rid of the word "terrorist" all together, in order to appease them. Worse than that, he wants to get rid of God's name. :eusa_hand:

:eusa_liar: Hey Obama, Jeremiah Wright,

muslim brotherhood, and other

terrorist defenders and supporters :

---> allah (piss be upon him) ! You would do good to remember that. <---:eusa_shhh:

:blowup:

WOW.. I've not heard anything about how those SEALS died until now.. I'm sick.. This President should be impeached. Everyone needs to read that article and listen to the parents of SEAL Team 6.. It's heart breaking.

10/16/12
By Karin McQuillan

---

Yes I did.. She was pissed and Dana Perino is very moderate and defends the Administration (Obama) quite a bit.. but this has really ticked her off.

Through it all, all of the countless and needless deaths of our heroes, this President has someone sending out form letters.. He doesn't give a da*n.. that's quite obvious.. How many hours was it after learning of the brutal torture and death of our Ambassador did he get on a plane and fly to Vegas to see Jayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Yes I did.. She was pissed and Dana Perino is very moderate and defends the Administration (Obama) quite a bit.. but this has really ticked her off.

I know. I watch it everyday as well. She is generally passive about many things but for her to get mad...well...we know the rest.

Through it all, all of the countless and needless deaths of our heroes, this President has someone sending out form letters.. He doesn't give a da*n.. that's quite obvious.. How many hours was it after learning of the brutal torture and death of our Ambassador did he get on a plane and fly to Vegas to see Jayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

In his dark muslim heart, he hates America. That's what it's all about, what it always boils down to. My gosh, proof after proof after proof, ugghh.

It seems to me he wants another Civil War of sorts ... this time ... cowboys and muslims ...

I know. I watch it everyday as well. She is generally passive about many things but for her to get mad...well...we know the rest.

I try not to miss it.. It's my favorite political roundtable.. I love Greg Gutfeld.. He cracks me up. Red Eye is completely righteous and one of my fav programs.

I try not to miss it.. It's my favorite political roundtable.. I love Greg Gutfeld.. He cracks me up. Red Eye is completely righteous and one of my fav programs.

I see we are on the same page about Gutfeld as well. I love when he opens the segment with a mini monologue. Always spot-on.

I see we are on the same page about Gutfeld as well. I love when he opens the segment with a mini monologue. Always spot-on.

LOL! Lightning roooooooooooooooooooooooounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddd ightning round

LOL! Lightning roooooooooooooooooooooooounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddd ightning round

I'll be proprosing via email later on today once I get the ring...LOL

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

It's very telling when the vote is this one sided.. No wonder Obama and his librul team of henchmen have been trying to disenfranchise our military heroes!

This ain't news. The 'Professional core' of the military are ALWAYS favoring Republicans over Democrats. That's because the Repugs always support high-tech, big ticket military projects - the type that provide the 'professional core' with post-military jobs in the military/industrial complex.

These people are voting their own wallet, nothing more, nothing less.

Note: this poll does not take into account the full U.S. military, just the careerists.

Romney is promising a huge increase in military spending. If you're career military, that's something to vote for. People love their government handouts, isn't that what you people love to talk about?

So career miltary, the ones that protect your chicken shit ass are now on the dole?

Money spent on defense we don't need is a handout. Period.

So you're an authority on how much defense we need?

We now, since Obama has been in office, have just about every country in the ME hating our guts. They want us "infidels" dead....but we don't want MORE protection, we want LESS! Lol! You're a moron..........

when I was in the miltary, we were given orders and we followed them. Opinions were not wanted or needed. Worked out just fine. Something different in today's military? BTW- you serve caroljo?

Forum List

Back