The Military LOATHE Obama

Yup, I was right...hyperbole and rhetoric. You don't disappoint.

By the way, since you are a butch bull-dyke and LGS is freaking insanely hot, are your asinine comments just your juvenile way of getting attention from her, even if it's the negative kind?

LMAO Grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I read she and Bod are heffers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like women in that manner esepcially liberal HAGS!! That was insanely gross! LOL

the best thing about this post, is the us military is a SOCIALIZED program by deff.

Yup, I was right...hyperbole and rhetoric. You don't disappoint.

By the way, since you are a butch bull-dyke and LGS is freaking insanely hot, are your asinine comments just your juvenile way of getting attention from her, even if it's the negative kind?

I read she and Bod are heffers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like women in that manner esepcially liberal HAGS!! That was insanely gross! LOL

You read it where? Where we're you looking for hefers?

You read it where? Where we're you looking for hefers?

You're nasty.. Stay away from me Heffer.

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

It's very telling when the vote is this one sided.. No wonder Obama and his librul team of henchmen have been trying to disenfranchise our military heroes!

Call us when you have a source that is actually associated with the military.

Until then, recharge the vibrator and pretend Obama isn't going to win.

ROFLMAO The Military Times to a braindead liberal is NOT a military source... Bwhahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol:

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

It's very telling when the vote is this one sided.. No wonder Obama and his librul team of henchmen have been trying to disenfranchise our military heroes!

You're only getting out of school kid.:lol: You are a female douche bag.

You moron. Let me get you for true. North. North.

ROFLMAO The Military Times to a braindead liberal is NOT a military source... Bwhahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol:

Which branch of the U.S. Military publishes it?

Where are its offices in the pentagon?

You really are a complete idiot.. WOW!

About Military Times
The trusted, independent source for news and information for the military community

Service members and their families rely on the Military Times newsweeklies and Web sites as trusted, independent sources for news and information on the most important issues affecting their careers and personal lives.

The Military Times newsweeklies are published by Gannett Government Media, which is a subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., the largest newspaper publisher in the U.S. Since its inception in 1940, Army Times Publishing has a strong heritage and tradition of meeting the highest standards of independent journalism and has expanded with publications serving all branches of the U.S. military, the global defense community, the U.S. federal government, and several special interest, defense-oriented industry sectors.

Each week, the Military Times newsweeklies, Army Times, Navy Times, Air Force Times, and Marine Corps Times provide quality, unbiased reporting on the important issues for the military community:

Military News
Financial Services
Pay and Benefits
Healthcare
Education and Training
Promotions and Certifications
Product Reviews
Gear and Games
Transitioning to Civilian Life
Travel and Leisure
Military Times also offers a variety of special reports throughout the year, including valuable military resource guides and important second career and educational supplements.

MilitaryTimes.com is a one-stop online source for breaking news; personal finance information; healthcare; recreational resources; exclusive videos and photos; Guard and Reserve information; and an expanded community area connecting service members, military families and veterans.

Additionally, Military Times subscribers receive FULL access to premium content on MilitaryTimes.com available only to subscribers.

Military News, benefits, careers, photos, discussions - Military Times HOME

There ya go DUMMY

You really are a complete idiot.. WOW!

About Military Times
The trusted, independent source for news and information for the military community

Service members and their families rely on the Military Times newsweeklies and Web sites as trusted, independent sources for news and information on the most important issues affecting their careers and personal lives.

The Military Times newsweeklies are published by Gannett Government Media, which is a subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., the largest newspaper publisher in the U.S. Since its inception in 1940, Army Times Publishing has a strong heritage and tradition of meeting the highest standards of independent journalism and has expanded with publications serving all branches of the U.S. military, the global defense community, the U.S. federal government, and several special interest, defense-oriented industry sectors.

Each week, the Military Times newsweeklies, Army Times, Navy Times, Air Force Times, and Marine Corps Times provide quality, unbiased reporting on the important issues for the military community:

Military News
Financial Services
Pay and Benefits
Healthcare
Education and Training
Promotions and Certifications
Product Reviews
Gear and Games
Transitioning to Civilian Life
Travel and Leisure
Military Times also offers a variety of special reports throughout the year, including valuable military resource guides and important second career and educational supplements.

MilitaryTimes.com is a one-stop online source for breaking news; personal finance information; healthcare; recreational resources; exclusive videos and photos; Guard and Reserve information; and an expanded community area connecting service members, military families and veterans.

Additionally, Military Times subscribers receive FULL access to premium content on MilitaryTimes.com available only to subscribers.

Military News, benefits, careers, photos, discussions - Military Times HOME

There ya go DUMMY

You have to watch them, Big time.

By the weekend I think I'll be able to flush out so many it will make your head spin.

Yup. Let's get bush back. This time he would get bin laden?

:lol:

AQ is alive under Barack. If you don't believe me ask Mrs. Stevens.

The Taliban are flourishing under Clinton.

Democrats are the champions of terrorism world wide.

Forum List

Back