The Military LOATHE Obama

did they sign the enlistment contract? :eusa_whistle: You need to STFU Big mouth.

Why do I need to shut up? Because the truth is being talked about and you as a lying leftist don't like it? Why do the parents of a fallen soldier have to sign an enlistment contract in order to discuss their beloved son???

The above is why the military LOATHES liberals.. the utter disrespect.

the contract was between the soldier and the gov't NOT between the soldiers family & the gov't. We are told about the risks inherent in serving and must agree to them BEFORE being accepted you dope.

true story

tissue?

BTW- you must empathize w/ Cindy Sheehan then? :) AND what about the former football player who was killed during the Bu$h II-era?

So what's your problem with the families speaking out then?

Are you saying the parents of fallen SEAL team 6 members should just shut up?

did they sign the enlistment contract? :eusa_whistle: You need to STFU Big mouth.

Why do I need to shut up? Because the truth is being talked about and you as a lying leftist don't like it? Why do the parents of a fallen soldier have to sign an enlistment contract in order to discuss their beloved son???

The above is why the military LOATHES liberals.. the utter disrespect.

Navy SEAL Team 6 | Fox News Insider

you serve gunboi?

Maybe if you paid attention here more often then you would know the answer to that and what I currently do which is still aligned with it.

I didn't see you answer Caroljo on where and when you served. But frankly I don't give two shits about you....just saying. :eusa_whistle:

And you piss poor representatives of my Republican Party are among the worst foul-mouthed posters on the board?

:lol:

Such weak spirits. Can't take what they dish.

Once Romney is inaugurated, the far right in the party will be turned into the gutter.

when I was in the miltary, we were given orders and we followed them. Opinions were not wanted or needed. Worked out just fine. Something different in today's military? BTW- you serve caroljo?

No...I didn't serve.
Not too many women went in during Viet Nam.
But my first husband was in the Air Force so i had quite a lot of time around the military.

My (current) husband ENLISTED in the marines when he was 17 in 1971, knowing he would be heading for VN.

My father was a Chief Petty officer in the Navy during WWII and Korean War.

My father in law was in the Army, part of the 101st Airborne that landed in Normandy.

My son is a Sgt in the Army, right now in training for Psy Ops.

So what did you do???
Sooo..... a long-winded, rw way, of saying you didn't serve. Message rec'd ;) ZIP it then :eusa_shhh:

There are almost no lower ranking, younger military personnel in the survey. They support the president in much greater numbers, and they don't subscribe to the Military Times.

And note that the article said that the President is doing better with this survey crowd than he did when he was running against McCain 4 years ago.

Really... Younger Military people don't subscribe? Did your crystal ball tell you this, or can you back your statement up with facts? I wont hold my breath.

Forum List

Back