The Media's Pathological Hatred for Trump

Wrong. He summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob against Congress on January 6, 2021.

Polls are immaterial to whether or not Trump is an existential threat to American representative democracy.
crazy pelosism
it was a protest
no one has been charged with insurrection, because it wasn't

crazy pelosism
Nope. Sane Reality.
it was a protest
Wrong.

It was a violent assault upon the Congress of the United States, designed to forestall certification of Electoral College results.

no one has been charged with insurrection, because it wasn't
Most Confederates were not CHARGED with Insurrection but they were still barred from office as Insurrectionists.

You offer a weak - damned-near non-existent defense - in this regard, and it can be - and is being - safely ignored.

Stupid carrion crow, he said, "MARCH PEACEFULLY."
You're ANOTHER demented avenger subverted demoralized fucking zombie, you lying shit-bird!
:rolleyes:
Hor$e$hit. You hold up one or two examples as a defense amidst a sea of evidence to the contrary. Sux to be you.

The US criminal justice system is now going to (metaphorically) crucify your Orange POS in the criminal law courts.

Nope. Sane Reality.

Wrong.

It was a violent assault upon the Congress of the United States, designed to forestall certification of Electoral College results.

Most Confederates were not CHARGED with Insurrection but they were still barred from office as Insurrectionists.

You offer a weak - damned-near non-existent defense - in this regard, and it can be - and is being - safely ignored.
seek help
you are drowning in left wing delusions

What the fuck. He is NONE of this. :) He isn't that smart. That intelligent. That well read. Or that idealistic. Trump helped build the swamp (for his own benefit). Trump IS the swamp. Do you understand?..there was never threat to drain anything, to expose anything. The man wants one thing and one thing only. To amass as much power and money as possible. And that only happens with him contributing to the very things your ascribing to him as being against. The Savior will deliver us..right into the hands of the globalists you think he's here to destroy. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump isn't perfect, and I'm not really that fond of him as a person. But he's smarter than most folks give him credit for. Smart enough to make billions on real estate deals. Smart enough to land his own television program. And smart enough to beat that Swamp Creature, Hillary Clinton, for the Presidency. I also believe that he loves America WAY more than Swampy Joe does and that he wants what's best for natural-born, legal Americans.

There's no man on earth that isn't a bit corrupt. But if and when you compare Trump to Biden, it's as clear as day that Biden is the most corrupt "President" in American history.

What the fuck. He is NONE of this. :) He isn't that smart. That intelligent. That well read. Or that idealistic. Trump helped build the swamp (for his own benefit). Trump IS the swamp. Do you understand?..there was never threat to drain anything, to expose anything. The man wants one thing and one thing only. To amass as much power and money as possible. And that only happens with him contributing to the very things your ascribing to him as being against. The Savior will deliver us..right into the hands of the globalists you think he's here to destroy. :auiqs.jpg:
"Out, Damned Spot! Out, I Say...Who Would Have Thought the Old Man to Have Had So Much Blood in Him?"

Most of poses of the programmed Talking Heads are insincere, but the panic of the Glowbullies' media is real. It's so intense that they've overheated and are about to blow a fuse. So it's logical to conclude that they have good reason to be terrified of Trump.

Also, that their confidence in continuing in their propped-up power is disintegrating. They are desperate to stamp out MAGA, jackbooting in a frenzy and throwing a tantrum over the fact that Trump just won't go away, no matter how much they scream and screech and slander.

Fuck YOU and Nancy's FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE 🔥
:fu:
Oh, dearie-me... your assertions were challenged, and you resort to ad hominems... juvenile ones, at that... :auiqs.jpg:

Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, are you?

If Rump ever stops suddenly, your nose is going to be awfully brown and gooey and smelly...

And now you want us to believe that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are responsible for the January 6, 2021 Insurrection?

Your Orange Baboon-God lies... which is one of the reasons why much of the media and the voting public can't stand him...

He lies...

And so do you...

seek help
you are drowning in left wing delusions
Hardly...

Mostly, I think Leftists are just as full of $hit as the worst of the MAGA scum... just in different ways...

But given that "politics makes strange bedfellows"...

I side with them, when it comes to the existential threat to American representative democracy posed by the Orange Baboon-God.

Oh, dearie-me... your assertions were challenged, and you resort to ad hominems... juvenile ones, at that... :auiqs.jpg:

Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, are you?

If Rump ever stops suddenly, your nose is going to be awfully brown and gooey and smelly...

And now you want us to believe that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are responsible for the January 6, 2021 Insurrection?

Your Orange Baboon-God lies... which is one of the reasons why much of the media and the voting public can't stand him...

He lies...

And so do you...
Roadkill breath, please! :eusa_hand:
Your REICHSTAG FIRE FEDSURRECTION was PLANNED.

Roadkill breath, please! :eusa_hand:
Your REICHSTAG FIRE FEDSURRECTION was PLANNED.
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

Fake MAGAs refuse to own it. Being ashamed of a revolutionary act encourages the Statists to do whatever they want with you weaklings from now on. And they have been doing just that.

If those pushing this as an agent-provocateur plot had been around during the Boston Tea Party, they would have claimed it was done by British crisis-actors.

There is no such thing as liberal media. It doesn't exist. Never has.
Anyone who thinks otherwise....needs to get away from their TV and computer and go enjoy the sun. :)
An unbelievable crock of shit if I ever heard one. Let my tell you, skippy, the lamestream press has never, and I mean NEVER reported favorably on any Republican POTUS, ever! The bile and vitriol was always present against Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan (especially), both Bushes, and now Trump. But all the Democraps, especially Hoodrat Obama, were always softballed.

Forum List

Back