The Media's Liberal Bias

Dr Grump said:
Because you're batting 4 and 0 at the moment, I had to go back to your original gloating premise. For a second I thought I must have asked you to pony up some liberal bias not lies. But I double-checked and it was definitely lies, which makes the above link more puzzling: a conservative pundit wondering why certain liberal media use certain terms? You call that lying?

You know perfectly well what I call lying. See the template for knowledge. Look under the twisting of language.

Dr Grump said:
Hey, I don't think I'll bother with the other links. You are now 5 and 0

And may I say that it is most gracious of you to admit it.

Dr Grump said:
and I think you are deliberately wasting my time.

What you take from this debate is entirely up to you. All I've tried to do is light one little candle.

Dr Grump said:
I'm done with this topic, thanks for playing. If you feel the need for the last word, be my guest.... :mm:

Don't forget to say, "latersz"!

Dr Grump said:
Because you're batting 4 and 0 at the moment, I had to go back to your original gloating premise. For a second I thought I must have asked you to pony up some liberal bias not lies. But I double-checked and it was definitely lies, which makes the above link more puzzling: a conservative pundit wondering why certain liberal media use certain terms? You call that lying?

Hey, I don't think I'll bother with the other links. You are now 5 and 0 and I think you are deliberately wasting my time. I'm done with this topic, thanks for playing. If you feel the need for the last word, be my guest.... :mm:

I find it apropos that you chose a blind man smilie to end your post. How utterly clueless and walking around with the proverbial blinders you must be to not get it. And on top off that you smuggly assume that you have won when in actuality your ass has been kicked all over this thread by musicman and you just can't see it. Please, PLEASE, DON'T VOTE!...........EVER! :funnyface :teeth:

Oh and Clinton's pathetic misuse of our military and the degradation of the same, how could that not have effected what eventually happened on September 11th 2001?

sitarro said:
ROTFLMAO!!! I understand the problem of calling someone on misspelled words in a post, look at how you spelled people in a post correcting my misspelling of the word ridiculously. I have learned my lesson and will try to just spell correctly on my posts, everyone else can write in ebonics, I don't care anymore.

You obviously don't understand President Bush. He knows how fickle the American public is and how truely useless polls are. Who cares what the incredibly underinformed masses think? He already has a legacy of protecting this country and rebuilding the military that the last President not only misused but also let degrade to an unacceptable condition(just like the other Democrats have done in the past). History will show that taking out that asshole Hussein was a great second step in the war against fanatical jerks that make the world we live in less safe. I have no doubt about this. :smoke:

Another of his legacies will be the strong economic run we have had, based on his tax cuts.

Dr Grump said:
Drudge has had more than 3 Billion hits on his website. And he was fourth on my list (Fox had already been mentioned in a previous post). I'm not muddying the waters in any way - just taking a study here and there and saying it is true doesn't wash with me. I want hard data and hard facts. You know, you could be right. Overall, the media might swing more to the left than right, I just don't think you have proved it. Moreover, as I have said before (and nobody commented on it), I just wish ALL news outlets that report news (as opposed to op-ed pieces, feature articles etc) would just report the facts without editorializing...

well, there is a nice piece of partial information. 3 Billion hits? over whatperiod of time? How many of them are repeaters? But anyways, if you went to the person on the street, most wouldnt know who drudge is, he just doesnt have that much of an impact.

I already showed the study done by a university professor. Guess thats not enough proof?

I think the liberal bias is so obvious, anyone who doesnt see it, obviously DOESNT WANT TO SEE IT

Dr Grump said:
I have consistently said there is both... :spank3: . Most centrists I know accept this. So do some libs. I have never seen a conservative or neocon admit such. Go figure.... :thup:

Nope, you cant have it both ways. THE media BIAS is either one way or the other, or neither, but cant be both. INDIVIDUALS in the media can be either liberal or conservative, but the media as a whole can only slant one way or the other, not both.

It definately slants left. as RWA stated, you sure are working hard to deny the obvious.

Dr Grump said:
And the lie in this little nugget is where? Also, you somehow took it as some sort of "I'll show that liberal Dr Grump how the liberal media lie!" BFD!! I know they lie some of the time. So do the conservative media. My only point was for you to prove it. And in the above link you haven't proved they have lied, all you have done is post a link that someone opines they were biased on election night...maybe...Try harder M&M....

You admit that they lie, but then you ask MM to prove it. WHY?

Dr Grump said:
Because you're batting 4 and 0 at the moment,

Hey, I don't think I'll bother with the other links. You are now 5 and 0 and :

what are you talking about ? ...batting 4 and 0..??? you can go 0 for 4, or 4 for 4 as MM is doing, but not 4 AND 0. I wouldnt use baseball terms if you dont know how to use them properly. So, now I think you are 0 and 5 now.

Dr Grump said:
You're batting 4 and 0 at the moment. On to the next little beauty....

How do bat 4 and 0. In all my years of playing baseball, I have never seen anyone get 4 hits with no At Bats. If you are going to use baseball analogies, I suggest you at least watch a game every now and then.

sitarro said:
Actually I was responding to the lame ass site you used to try to prove Kathianne wrong. Did you bother to read the tripe that is thrown up on that fag site? They claim 4 billion dollars was spent by the government when even that dolt Clinton only complains about 70 million(inflated figure nodoubt). Like I said before, fags will believe anything and that site proves only that. Did you not realize that the "rainbow" site that you quoted is a homosexual propaganda site? They even tried to "out" Matt Drudge, what sick assholes, and this is yourproof of anything? Very weak Gump, stick to shrimping Bubba.

Yes you are right fags will believe anything....like the fact there were WMD in Iraq...or Saddam was in cahoots with Osama....or that we are their to liberate the Iraqi people....yes fags will believe anything....

sitarro said:
Really Jilian,

You claim to be smart but you just parrot the same old crap. You and I both know that when it comes to the network news or print media, it just doesn't matter what the political leanings of the owners are(they are business people first), it is the editorial writers(NEW YORK TIMES!!!!!, the network news readers(KATIE COURIC!!!!!!!!!), the whinny little tv talk shows(The View, Bill Maher, Tavis Smiley) or any writers for Playboy, Newsweek, Time, People, the Star or the New Yorker....are you going to really pretend that these people don't shape the opinions of the most gullible. They also tend to be rediculous easy on Dem-ocrat-wits while exaggerating, fabricating, misinterpreting or just down right lying about Republican guests to their faces.

You all keep parroting the same bullshit poll numbers, it is all about the public's lack of knowledge and interest in politics and the one liner lies repeated ad nasseum by every dimwit bar fly democrat that they interview. I really give a shit about some illegal asshole's opinion of my President....sure....yet many listen and believe. It's easy to do, you don't have to think, you just follow the biggest mouths you know that go absolutely postal if you mention any truth or reality about politics that surely disagrees with them. There is no discussion, it always ends up with the lib yelling and screaming an then walking off....it's easier to just play their infantile game and find out the score for some college basketball game and ignore what is really going on around you. By the way Jillian, President Bush isn't running again, his poll numbers, if even 25% accurate , mean nothing. Sorry, I know you have been geared up to vote against him.

"Right wing " talk shows dominate because conservatives are the type that wants to discuss politics, dems don't. That is why that rediculously amateurish attempt, "Air America", is dead and about to be burried. The few that listen to that garbage are either the hard core neolibs that just act as groupie nut cases or conservatives that forget why they dislike liberals so much and need a reminder.....kinda like DU.

Shape the opinions of the most gullible ? Like the swift boat ads, the constant "flip-flopping" of Kerry...oh and lets not forget about the fact Kerry did not support the troops.... All of this formed in most all of the "right discussion" you speak of.... yes most gullible indeed...

LuvRPgrl said:
I see, I have to do your homework AND MINE, eh?
fact is, every time Ive been challenged on a statement like that, it has been proven. Someone will come up with the survey, just wait and see. So, Jillian said something about all the radio stations being owned by five corps? so that means 5 CEOs go around to the thousands of radio stations weekly making sure the editorial comments of the broadcasters is conservative? get real.

Yes you are correct....the CEO's of these corporations....that cut the checks, and decide each employees future ( financially ) have absolutely no influence at all... You are 100% correct there.......lol.....

naderplease said:
Yes you are right fags will believe anything....like the fact there were WMD in Iraq...or Saddam was in cahoots with Osama....or that we are their to liberate the Iraqi people....yes fags will believe anything....

Nader?....Please!

A Ralph follower, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what a maroon!

naderplease said:
Shape the opinions of the most gullible ? Like the swift boat ads, the constant "flip-flopping" of Kerry...oh and lets not forget about the fact Kerry did not support the troops.... All of this formed in most all of the "right discussion" you speak of.... yes most gullible indeed...

Hey Ralph,

Don't you have a perfectly safe car to butcher, Ford would no doubt pay you big to fake a flaw in the Honda Accord. I'm sure one of your corporate sponsors can get you a few bucks to write another meaningless book. Maybe you can do a campaign against toasters, they get really hot and if misused could burn things......wow, perfect for you Ralph.

When I first read the pathetic attempts at sarcasm I figured you were just another pimply faced dimwit that thinks the crap you spew makes sense, you know one of your fans. Then I remembered, you don't have fans anymore, they all got thrown out of elementary school just to get rid of them.

sitarro said:
...You all keep parroting the same bullshit poll numbers, it is all about the public's lack of knowledge and interest in politics and the one liner lies repeated ad nasseum by every dimwit bar fly democrat that they interview. I really give a shit about some illegal asshole's opinion of my President....sure....yet many listen and believe. It's easy to do, you don't have to think, you just follow the biggest mouths you know that go absolutely postal if you mention any truth or reality about politics that surely disagrees with them. There is no discussion, it always ends up with the lib yelling and screaming an then walking off....

Once again... I agree, how genius you really are....

naderplease said:
Yes you are correct....the CEO's of these corporations....that cut the checks, and decide each employees future ( financially ) have absolutely no influence at all... You are 100% correct there.......lol.....

You think ted turner cuts any checks? You think he even knows 10% of the people he employs? Much less "EACH" of them as you backhandidly claim.

As for all that other tripe you brought up, WMD's, saddam OBL connection, etc. GET OVER IT, go get help, professional help. Bitterness towards perceived lies will lead only to bitterness.

Forum List

Back