The Media is in a frenzy with the Russian collaboration story

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
I even checked out CBSN after viewing the usual MSNBC and checking out the Reuters site

ALL Trump/Putin/Flynn/Manafort and a host of their accomplices

This definitely reminds me of the Watergate scenario, all the pieces are falling into place

I even checked out CBSN after viewing the usual MSNBC and checking out the Reuters site

ALL Trump/Putin/Flynn/Manafort and a host of their accomplices

This definitely reminds me of the Watergate scenario, all the pieces are falling into place

Asswipe...you didn't actually read the story...did you?

They said nothing happened....which they buried at the end....moron....

But please...keep pushing a story where nothing happened.....by the time you wise up, Trump will be leaving office after his second successful term....

From the article....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia-intelligence-communications-trump.amp.html

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

And of course...the truth...

Mr. Manafort, who has not been charged with any crimes, dismissed the officials’ accounts in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

“This is absurd,” he said. “I have no idea what this is referring to. I have never knowingly spoken to Russian intelligence officers, and I have never been involved with anything to do with the Russian government or the Putin administration or any other issues under investigation today.”

He added, “It’s not like these people wear badges that say, ‘I’m a Russian intelligence officer.’”

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia.

The most important part of the story that should have been in the first fucking paragraph........that is if they didn't want to simply smear Trump and his people with false allegations....

And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society.

Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

Forum List

Back