MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Says Kellyanne Conway Not Welcome on MSNBC Because ...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
‘I don’t believe in fake news’: MSNBC host says she will no longer book Kellyanne Conway on show

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Says Kellyanne Conway is No Longer Welcome on MSNBC Because She / MSNBC Doesn't Believe in 'Fake News'...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

‘Fake news’: MSNBC anchor tells a whopper about Fox News

FAKE: MSNBC Caught in Flat Out Lie About Trump and Fox... Forced to Apologize ON AIR

LOOK: NBC Complains About Fake News, Then THIS HAPPENED!

MSNBC Caught Lying About Trump / KKK

Hey MSNBC... :anj_stfu:! No one wants to come on your 'All-In FAKE News' Show anyway!

Last edited:
If there is one thing in this world that the left media hates its a powerful, successful conservative woman. They attack these women like a pack of rabies infested rats.

MSNBC is hardly the first to be on the outs with Conway. CNN and Face the Nation also come to mind. She will not answer a direct question and actually lies. The only way to deal with that is to not deal with it. If the Trump admin won't send out credible spokespeople they don't get the opportunity to give their spin.

Nixon lost credibility. Reagan lost it on Iran Contra. Slick was impeached for his libido that knew no bounds of legality.

Yet Joe was never hypocritical or stupid enough to say what his 'Fake News' Bimbo co-anchor said about 'not believing in Fake News', snowflake!

:lmao:
Well, it's true. You can't read. I'll be damned.
I never said Scarborough said anything. Scarborough was brought up by a snowflake trying desperately to defend the 'Fake News Bimbo' and her 'Fake News' media. Obviously YOU can't read and are easily distracted.

It's 'Morning Joe'. Joe Scarborough is a conservative.
Joe is no Mika Brzezinski...which is why he didn't say something so stupid.

Scarborough rips Conway as an 'out of the loop' liar after Flynn resignation

You just destroyed him lol
In your liberal alr-universe wet dream, snowflake.

MSNBC just tried to call someone else not trust-worthy; yet they have been proven repeatedly to have engaged in 'Fake News' and to be a 'Fake News' agency. MSNBC can't shake the facts or the evidence of who they are.

Forum List

Back