The Media And Michelle

Just A Man

Apr 10, 2009
The media is slobbering all over Michelle, even more than her husband. She's called a fashion icon and a rock star all rolled into one. I for one don't see her as any more glamorous than Laura Bush or Hilliary Clinton. I'll agree she's on par with them but I draw the line when the media says she's beautiful. If they are talking about looks then she gets left out in left field. Come on, Laura is a much prettier lady with a nicer figure. But the media never gushed over her.

What's going on here . . .

Liberal lady??? (she's on their side).

Black lady??? (see, we're not racist).

It's because she's young and is seen as more hip than your average first lady. Laura Bush is old and she's as un-hip as any person on Earth. Plus, she married W and that's creepy.

The media is slobbering all over Michelle, even more than her husband. She's called a fashion icon and a rock star all rolled into one. I for one don't see her as any more glamorous than Laura Bush or Hilliary Clinton. I'll agree she's on par with them but I draw the line when the media says she's beautiful. If they are talking about looks then she gets left out in left field. Come on, Laura is a much prettier lady with a nicer figure. But the media never gushed over her.

Its actually quite sickening. shes living the high life on our money. I know this argument is old and over used but, if luara bush spent the money michele obama has spent on dresses and what not, the liberal media woul bash her like a pinata. But "oh my gosh, Michele obama is beautiful blah blah blah"

ps: she looks like a man

Maybe it's what's inside...

article-1140603-03689F29000005DC-132_468x376.jpg

maybe it was a joke, lol. But seriously anyone would "care for the people", like she tries to put off, if they were in the spotlight like she is. Its all a political game and most people are blind to it.

So YOU know Michelle's REAL intentions... can't fool you...

Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us.
Thomas Jefferson

They do this blubbering nonsense for every first lady.

They need "soft news".

maybe it was a joke, lol. But seriously anyone would "care for the people", like she tries to put off, if they were in the spotlight like she is. Its all a political game and most people are blind to it.

So YOU know Michelle's REAL intentions... can't fool you...

Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us.
Thomas Jefferson
oh im not resorting to ridicule. Im quite sure michele obama is a very nice and lovely women with a great personality. ALL IM SAYING is im tired of the media acting like she the only one who helps. And you know the way the media is in thin country.

I think she's adorable. I love it that she wore a sweater to meet the Queen Mother. She's down to earth and non-stuffy. And her kids are precious. My reasons for liking her are entirely non-politcal. As first lady, she isn't political, she's merely a figurehead. And, in the role, I find her very likeable.

That's funny. I saw and heard the media ripping Michelle apart as unpatriotic for saying she was proud of America for nominating Barack or whatever it was.

she is all sweet now....she was not all sweet during the campaign....

her arms are nothing to rave over....her fashion sense sucks and her ass is gigantic.....

I think she's adorable. I love it that she wore a sweater to meet the Queen Mother. She's down to earth and non-stuffy. And her kids are precious. My reasons for liking her are entirely non-politcal. As first lady, she isn't political, she's merely a figurehead. And, in the role, I find her very likeable.

Who cares that she wore a damn sweatrer! this is what annoys me people who read this thread. Who gives a damn? theres more important stuff going on these days.

Who cares that she wore a damn sweatrer! this is what annoys me people who read this thread. Who gives a damn? theres more important stuff going on these days.

Why are you here, again?

If there is more important stuff going on, surely you have better things to do than post on an online bulletin board.

Dumbass.

She sells product.

The media is all over her becuase she is seen in the public favorablely.

I know you guys hate that she is well liked.

Remember not everyone can kill their ex boyfriend in broad daylight at an open corner on a residential street at 50 miles per hour like Your gal and still get good press.

How would you treat Mrs Obama if her story contained that history?

Last edited:

like the press conference of bo their cute little puppy.......or maybe a special celbration of obama's march madness picks.....

She sells product.

The media is all over her becuase she is seen in the public favorablely.

I know you guys hate that she is well liked.

Remember not everyone can kill their ex boyfriend in broad daylight at an open corner on a residential street at 50 miles per hour like Your gal and still get good press.

How would you treat Mrs Obama if her story contained that history?

or drown their girlfriend.....

Why are you here, again?

If there is more important stuff going on, surely you have better things to do than post on an online bulletin board.

Dumbass.

its called im waiting for my next class to start and happened to see this thread

dumbass.

you can never win with you libs

Last edited:
At least Joe Scarbrough had the sense to leave office right after being re elected when his dead girl turned up.

I don't find her very attractive, but I do find her likeable. As people, both her and Barack are very likeable. For lack of a better term they are "normal" people and that's a rare thing for a political familty. The likeability factor is why she gets so much press.

Forum List

Back