Guest Passes Out Live During Glenn Beck

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1lqfeLMBDo]YouTube - Beck Studio Guest Passes Out On Air - NOT Scripted![/ame]

A guest on Glenn Beck's Fox News show passed out as the opening segment was coming to an end.
Beck and his guest, David Buckner, professor of organizational leadership at Columbia University program, were standing at a monitor talking about what is leading American companies to bankruptcy. Around 5:11pm, as they were getting to the final point, Buckner whispered to Beck, "I'm passing out."
Beck asked Buckner if he wanted to "sit down." As Beck took his hand, Buckner fell to the ground. The director then cut to a camera shot which showed Buckner on the studio floor, before going to break.
When he came back from the commercial, Beck, who called Buckner "a good friend," said the professor "was ill, apparently, this morning and just got a little lightheaded, but he is fine and we have medical professionals on the way to the set, and he is up and alert and fine."
"It's a wild day here," said Beck.

Man thank goodness he didnt' fall down hard and hit his head. Poor guy.

:eek: Hope the dude is OK.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwGFDnIVeU]YouTube - David Buckner faints on Glenn Beck's show[/ame]

i hope he is ok...people just stood there and beck had to tell them to help out....

shit, i was in a depo once, guy had on a full cervical collar for a broken nect and he went into seizure....freaked me out, but i didn't sit around and wait to be told what to do.....i ran out of the building as fast as i could, j/k....my buddy and i got him to the floor and had staff call 911....guy ended up ok, not injured at all

When I was about 14 or so I was sick and sitting in the kitchen. Next thing I know - whap! - I was on the floor wondering why the refrigerator was in my bedroom. Passing out is one weird sensation.

They guy is ok from what I heard. If you ever get light-headed I heard that pumping your fists (make fists and squeeze them repeatedly) helps. Gets some blood back upstairs.

When he said "I'm passin' out", why didn't he just sit down right then and there?

If he had, he might have survived.

If you ever get light-headed I heard that pumping your fists (make fists and squeeze them repeatedly) helps. Gets some blood back upstairs.

Actually, lying down with your feet elevated is really the only thing that works.

Plus, it is difficult to hit your head on the ground if it is already on the ground.

If you ever get light-headed I heard that pumping your fists (make fists and squeeze them repeatedly) helps. Gets some blood back upstairs.

Actually, lying down with your feet elevated is really the only thing that works.

Plus, it is difficult to hit your head on the ground if it is already on the ground.

Yup. I had heard this little tip long ago and have used it myself, in just being slightly light-headed. True passing out? Get down before it happens!

one time i was on so much drugs i kept passing out in a lounge in convulsions and stuff then i would get back up and start juggling women ( literally tossing them in the air ) then i would pass out again then i would get up again and they would be like " we are all black and blue " and i would be like - did i drop you ? and they'd be like " no from your fucking hands ! "

well, i don't recall passing out but my friends told me about it. that's pretty embarrassing. at least i didn't drop any womenz.

that was like 3 years ago. i can't juggle people any more. time to go back on steroids ...

crap ... i feel so weak ...

nah im kidding - i won't go back on steroids - that shit is evil

i hope he is ok...people just stood there and beck had to tell them to help out....

shit, i was in a depo once, guy had on a full cervical collar for a broken nect and he went into seizure....freaked me out, but i didn't sit around and wait to be told what to do.....i ran out of the building as fast as i could, j/k....my buddy and i got him to the floor and had staff call 911....guy ended up ok, not injured at all
He is ok and the crew thought at first it was part of the show that is why the delay. The guy said that he wasn't feeling well in the morning.

It's really hard to watch someone pass out because it's not a normal everyday thing that we witness.

When he said "I'm passin' out", why didn't he just sit down right then and there?

If he had, he might have survived.
When you are about to passout your thought process is very cloudy also.

Once when I was 6 months pregnant, standing in the kitchen I passed out but this one was strange...it felt like someone lifted me up and threw me. My back hit the stove and that is all I remember. I awoke and that never happened again but I was out for aprox 20 minutes.

He is ok and the crew thought at first it was part of the show that is why the delay. The guy said that he wasn't feeling well in the morning.

It's really hard to watch someone pass out because it's not a normal everyday thing that we witness.

I don't like watching people pass out on TV, mainly because I don't like watching the fear and discomfort of all the people around them that are trying to help them, but don't really know what to do.

Forum List

Back