Just for Fun; Check out this contestant from "Britain's Got Talent"

Saw it. She's amazing. And how many people saw her and expected her to sound like that.

yes, she was wonderful, but she would never make it on American Idol
you need "the look" to make it on that show, talent helps, but talent alone wont make it
its sad really

you need "the look" to make it on that show, talent helps, but talent alone wont make it
its sad really

It is kinda sad, but it's the world we live in.

its sad really

I've never seen that show (obviously) but I mean I haven't seen the Australian version (which I suspect should be re-named "Bogan Idol" from what I've read about it) but I suspect it's an age thing? There are many, many Americans who are cheering Susan on in the various YouTube channels. So I reckon if she makes it in the UK (and I believe she will and will overcome the recent phenomenon effect) she may well appeal to Americans of the non-Idol generation.

But she has to maintain her authentic personality I think, aside from her obvious and terrific vocal talent that is a big part of her presentation. I hope the manipulators treat her properly.

its sad really

I've never seen that show (obviously) but I mean I haven't seen the Australian version (which I suspect should be re-named "Bogan Idol" from what I've read about it) but I suspect it's an age thing? There are many, many Americans who are cheering Susan on in the various YouTube channels. So I reckon if she makes it in the UK (and I believe she will and will overcome the recent phenomenon effect) she may well appeal to Americans of the non-Idol generation.

But she has to maintain her authentic personality I think, aside from her obvious and terrific vocal talent that is a big part of her presentation. I hope the manipulators treat her properly.
i hope she makes it too
she has a wonderful and gifted voice
before video, she would have been a star almost anywhere

She's an ok singer, nothing special.If she didn't come across like the village idiot she wouldn't have a look in.

Forum List

Back