The MARK OF THE DEVIL Coming to Wisconsin...

The trouble is, all you religious folk hate science and science tells us that there are more efficient ways to keep track of things.

Now you don't want to continue to be at war with science, do you?

(Just getting you kids ready for the inevitable)
What would the inevitable be in your mind, Votto? Be specific.

book do you concern yourself with this

When Andre Oliveira answered the call to leave his Word of Faith Fellowship congregation in Brazil to move to the mother church in North Carolina at the age of 18, his passport and money were confiscated by church leaders — for safekeeping, he said he was told.

Trapped in a foreign land, he said he was forced to work 15 hours a day, usually for no pay, first cleaning warehouses for the evangelical church and later working at businesses owned by the sect's senior ministers. Any violation of the rules risked the wrath of church leaders, he said, ranging from beatings to shaming from the pulpit.

An Associated Press investigation has found that Word of Faith Fellowship used its two church branches in Brazil to siphon a steady flow of young laborers who came on tourist and student visas to its 35-acre compound in rural Spindale. The Brazilians often spoke little English when they arrived and many had their passports seized.

"They kept us as slaves," Oliveira told the AP. "How can you do that to people — claim you love them and then beat them in the name of God?"

Under U.S. law, visitors on tourist visas are prohibited from performing work for which people normally would be compensated. Those on student visas are allowed some work, under circumstances that were not met at Word of Faith Fellowship, the AP found.

Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say
Very interesting read. I have a friend in Ghana that told me their were some pastors-claimed christians there that were very abusive.
The Jesuits are busy no doubt. You know, Jim Jones was a Jesuit agent of Rome and his entire mission was to smear the name of Christianity and make the world believe that protestants were mass murdering psychopaths. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera learned the truth about Jim Jones from his Cardinal - Cardinal Bea. True story. Look up his testimonies - Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera books at Chick Publications. Rome has these Jesuit infiltrators planted all over the world doing the most diabolical acts one can imagine. Katherine Kuhlman was a Jesuit agent of Rome! Rivera even had photos of her with the Pope in a meeting which exposed who she really was. The evangelical world has no idea just how far this thing goes. No idea.
Some of it is coming out but it seems to be a very slow process. That mark of the beast in the forehead it is in your mind and the hand is your agreement, that can even be a signature of you giving approval. No doubt though being chipped is even more extreme. I refused to sign documents that were not absolutely required by law at that last place I worked where I was covered in chemicals. They did not ask for the signatures until after I was hurt. Very few things we have absolute control over but our mind we own and we should never be in agreement with something we know is wrong and our signatures we own fully (so far in this country). I had a judge try to force me into signing a quit claim deed here once. He kept saying, "It doesn't mean anything". I told him, "Well if it doesn't mean anything you sign it". Pissed him off and it did not make many any more popular with the judicial crowd here but I'm not in this world to win a popularity medal.

The trouble is, all you religious folk hate science and science tells us that there are more efficient ways to keep track of things.

When you say inevitable are you suggesting that implanting chips into the hands and foreheads of people is scientific "progress?" Just wondering what you are thinking here.

When Andre Oliveira answered the call to leave his Word of Faith Fellowship congregation in Brazil to move to the mother church in North Carolina at the age of 18, his passport and money were confiscated by church leaders — for safekeeping, he said he was told.

Trapped in a foreign land, he said he was forced to work 15 hours a day, usually for no pay, first cleaning warehouses for the evangelical church and later working at businesses owned by the sect's senior ministers. Any violation of the rules risked the wrath of church leaders, he said, ranging from beatings to shaming from the pulpit.

An Associated Press investigation has found that Word of Faith Fellowship used its two church branches in Brazil to siphon a steady flow of young laborers who came on tourist and student visas to its 35-acre compound in rural Spindale. The Brazilians often spoke little English when they arrived and many had their passports seized.

"They kept us as slaves," Oliveira told the AP. "How can you do that to people — claim you love them and then beat them in the name of God?"

Under U.S. law, visitors on tourist visas are prohibited from performing work for which people normally would be compensated. Those on student visas are allowed some work, under circumstances that were not met at Word of Faith Fellowship, the AP found.

Very interesting read. I have a friend in Ghana that told me their were some pastors-claimed christians there that were very abusive.
The Jesuits are busy no doubt. You know, Jim Jones was a Jesuit agent of Rome and his entire mission was to smear the name of Christianity and make the world believe that protestants were mass murdering psychopaths. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera learned the truth about Jim Jones from his Cardinal - Cardinal Bea. True story. Look up his testimonies - Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera books at Chick Publications. Rome has these Jesuit infiltrators planted all over the world doing the most diabolical acts one can imagine. Katherine Kuhlman was a Jesuit agent of Rome! Rivera even had photos of her with the Pope in a meeting which exposed who she really was. The evangelical world has no idea just how far this thing goes. No idea.
Some of it is coming out but it seems to be a very slow process. That mark of the beast in the forehead it is in your mind and the hand is your agreement, that can even be a signature of you giving approval. No doubt though being chipped is even more extreme. I refused to sign documents that were not absolutely required by law at that last place I worked where I was covered in chemicals. They did not ask for the signatures until after I was hurt. Very few things we have absolute control over but our mind we own and we should never be in agreement with something we know is wrong and our signatures we own fully (so far in this country). I had a judge try to force me into signing a quit claim deed here once. He kept saying, "It doesn't mean anything". I told him, "Well if it doesn't mean anything you sign it". Pissed him off and it did not make many any more popular with the judicial crowd here but I'm not in this world to win a popularity medal.
That is quite a story about the judge and the quit claim deed. I'm glad you didn't succumb to his lies.

How about this, the dragon is Nero (emperor at the time of the Jewish uprising) , Vespasian is the first beast who was wounded on his leg, but healed and only stayed in land of Canaan fighting for 42 months (after which he was called back to Rome upon Nero's suicide), and became the new dragon (Emperor) and then Titus is the second beast who builds the wall around Jerusalem and sends fire from heaven, (arrows of fire, even though the rebels in the temple had started fires) and destroys the temple in the end, and then he himself says to worship his father , Vespasian who is Emperor, and then becomes the Emperor of Rome when his Father dies.

The mark of the beast is probably Titus, who commanded the 10th legion which destroyed the Temple in 70AD,
which is probably shown by the X . (the book of Shakespeare Secret Messiah, War of the Jews by Josephus, and Suetonius Life of the 12 Caesars)

The Bible says the head, not the leg.

http://usccb.org/bible/daniel/7:2

scripture

Read Daniel and you will understand heads means kings and in Rome's case emperors.
Your study is from false teachers who use false translations while refusing to approve the only correct translation which is the King James Version Holy Bible. This is where you're going off the rails. Approved Translations of the Bible These people are false teachers. Have nothing to do with them or their organization, Penelope.

It makes one wonder why there are so many " MISSING" pages taken from the bible.

It is also said that with the NEW KING JAMES version , they've changed the original wordage and left many words out.

I can't tell you exactly what those words were , but they have been changed and or taken out of the NKJ version.
The New King James is a false translation. I would not ever read anything except the King James Version Holy Bible. All other translations are false - there are over 150 different translations and all of them are corrupt. Some of these books have removed hundreds of Scriptures from the original KJV Holy Bible. Others have changed words, added words, changing the entire meaning of the Scripture verse. There is a reason the Roman Catholic Church wanted these other translations. They want people to stop reading the KJV Holy Bible. Why? Because the Scriptures in the KJV Holy Bible clearly identify Roman Catholicism as the Whore of Babylon. Another reason is that they want to diminish who Jesus Christ truly is. The Word of God is the Sword of the LORD. By getting these false translations into the hands of the people and removing the true Word of God (KJV Holy Bible) they are replacing a two edged powerful sword for one with no edge at all.

Nothing holy about king james.

That is quite a story about the judge and the quit claim deed. I'm glad you didn't succumb to his lies.
Most people would have obliged him not knowing any better.

There are 2 beasts in the book of Revelation, one from the sea and one from the earth, which beast is the mark of the beast, Which Beast??
You might find some of this information about the spiritual realm under the sea which would be for many too fantastic to believe yet many ex-Satanists, ex- warlocks, ex- Witch Doctors have given testimony that this realm under the sea definitely exists and they have seen it. So when you are reading that the Beast comes from the Sea this is in a spiritual realm sense - quite literal. There are also scriptures to confirm this.

Revelation 12:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Here is one link about it you might find of interest.
UNDERWATER KINGDOM OF SATAN

This is why the Scriptures declare that when the Lord creates a new heaven and a new earth, there will be no more sea.
Revelation 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
_______

How about this, the dragon is Nero (emperor at the time of the Jewish uprising) , Vespasian is the first beast who was wounded on his leg, but healed and only stayed in land of Canaan fighting for 42 months (after which he was called back to Rome upon Nero's suicide), and became the new dragon (Emperor) and then Titus is the second beast who builds the wall around Jerusalem and sends fire from heaven, (arrows of fire, even though the rebels in the temple had started fires) and destroys the temple in the end, and then he himself says to worship his father , Vespasian who is Emperor, and then becomes the Emperor of Rome when his Father dies.

The mark of the beast is probably Titus, who commanded the 10th legion which destroyed the Temple in 70AD,
which is probably shown by the X . (the book of Shakespeare Secret Messiah, War of the Jews by Josephus, and Suetonius Life of the 12 Caesars)

scripture

Read Daniel and you will understand heads means kings and in Rome's case emperors.
Your study is from false teachers who use false translations while refusing to approve the only correct translation which is the King James Version Holy Bible. This is where you're going off the rails. Approved Translations of the Bible These people are false teachers. Have nothing to do with them or their organization, Penelope.

Your AKJV says the same thing, they got it from the RCC. Yes that is what the Book of Rev is about , not some apocalypse, except that of the Temple. Titus is the beast and the 10th legion is the mark. What does Matt 17 say about paying the dues.

The mark of the beast.

If it does not happen, the Bible is a lie.

Thinking, thinking some more, still thinking aaaand...no

No way, no how, not happenin'

It will happen, "mark" my words.

It simply makes too much sense for a statist. Imagine, a world where there is no more cheating on taxes, no more issues trying to assess someone's health history in hospitals, even a tracking mechanism preventing losing people or having them run from the law, no more costly currency to print that can be used in nefarious ways that the government cannot track or tax.

It makes too much sense not to begin to start this for the state. More than likely, like most things, they will start off slow like they are with this corporation. Then later, they can add what they like once everyone is comfy with it.

The mark of the beast.

Oh it will happen alright. But it certainly isn't inevitable that everyone is going to accept that mark. Clearly the Bible states that there are those will refuse to take the mark.

You might find some of this information about the spiritual realm under the sea which would be for many too fantastic to believe yet many ex-Satanists, ex- warlocks, ex- Witch Doctors have given testimony that this realm under the sea definitely exists and they have seen it. So when you are reading that the Beast comes from the Sea this is in a spiritual realm sense - quite literal. There are also scriptures to confirm this.

Revelation 12:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Here is one link about it you might find of interest.
UNDERWATER KINGDOM OF SATAN

This is why the Scriptures declare that when the Lord creates a new heaven and a new earth, there will be no more sea.
Revelation 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
_______

scripture

Your AKJV says the same thing, they got it from the RCC. Yes that is what the Book of Rev is about , not some apocalypse, except that of the Temple. Titus is the beast and the 10th legion is the mark. What does Matt 17 say about paying the dues.

It states that you will not be able to buy or sell without it AND it will be placed in your right hand or forehead.

As for the interpretation, knock yourself out.

The mark of the beast.

Oh it will happen alright. But it certainly isn't inevitable that everyone is going to accept that mark. Clearly the Bible states that there are those will refuse to take the mark.

True dat.

scripture

It states that you will not be able to buy or sell without it AND it will be placed in your right hand or forehead.

As for the interpretation, knock yourself out.

I know what it says.

The mark of the beast.

It already did happen.

The mark of the beast.

It already did happen.

I find that there are many double meanings in the Bible.....or maybe history just repeats itself, or a combination of the two.

I find it interesting that those who refuse the mark will be beheaded.

Thinking, thinking some more, still thinking aaaand...no

No way, no how, not happenin'

It will happen, "mark" my words.

It simply makes too much sense for a statist. Imagine, a world where there is no more cheating on taxes, no more issues trying to assess someone's health history in hospitals, even a tracking mechanism preventing losing people or having them run from the law, no more costly currency to print that can be used in nefarious ways that the government cannot track or tax.

It makes too much sense not to begin to start this for the state. More than likely, like most things, they will start off slow like they are with this corporation. Then later, they can add what they like once everyone is comfy with it.

True, first they must gain public support. Present themselves and the new idea as something positive.

I joke that Amazon will soon take over everything. Then it will raise its prices and be the only game in town.
Now I love me some Amazon Prime and use it all the time, I just don't like to see everything else either closing or being bought out by them.

The mark of the beast.

It already did happen.

I find that there are many double meanings in the Bible.....or maybe history just repeats itself, or a combination of the two.

I find it interesting that those who refuse the mark will be beheaded.

Those who refused to be subservient to Rome , were considered enemies of Rome and most were killed or imprisoned and used for hard labor. Of course this is in reference to the Jews of Judea and in the Land of Canaan.

I can't believe anyone would do this, but I'm sure some will, probably millennials that have grown up with no real sense of what PRIVACY is, and your RIGHT to privacy.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
Interesting that they didn't mention which hand. Had they said the chip would be implanted in the right hand they know it would have sounded the alarm for those who know about the Mark of the Beast in Rev... Scientists involved in the technology for the Mark of the Beast stated that the chip operates off of a lithium battery which remains charged by a person's body heat. They found that the chip operated best in the right hand or forehead. Which is precisely where the Mark of the Beast is going to be placed. Interesting fact, if a person has that chip implant and is in the vicinity of an explosion the implant will implode inside of them leaving a grievous wound. Exactly as described in Rev. It may be that this chip is a forerunner to the Mark but this kind of thing should be avoided entirely. It looks like they are trying to roll this out as harmless technology so that when the time comes to use it worldwide there would be less resistance to it. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast (Christian or non-Christian) has lost any chance at all of entering heaven. Those who take it will never be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The Scriptures are very clear about this. It has to be voluntary however. Those who refuse to take it will not be able to buy, sell or trade anything. That is what it will eventually come to. Obamacare also has the RFID chip claiming it would be for "medical purposes." I would never accept this mark under any circumstances.
Fucking weirdo.

I can't believe anyone would do this, but I'm sure some will, probably millennials that have grown up with no real sense of what PRIVACY is, and your RIGHT to privacy.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
Interesting that they didn't mention which hand. Had they said the chip would be implanted in the right hand they know it would have sounded the alarm for those who know about the Mark of the Beast in Rev... Scientists involved in the technology for the Mark of the Beast stated that the chip operates off of a lithium battery which remains charged by a person's body heat. They found that the chip operated best in the right hand or forehead. Which is precisely where the Mark of the Beast is going to be placed. Interesting fact, if a person has that chip implant and is in the vicinity of an explosion the implant will implode inside of them leaving a grievous wound. Exactly as described in Rev. It may be that this chip is a forerunner to the Mark but this kind of thing should be avoided entirely. It looks like they are trying to roll this out as harmless technology so that when the time comes to use it worldwide there would be less resistance to it. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast (Christian or non-Christian) has lost any chance at all of entering heaven. Those who take it will never be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The Scriptures are very clear about this. It has to be voluntary however. Those who refuse to take it will not be able to buy, sell or trade anything. That is what it will eventually come to. Obamacare also has the RFID chip claiming it would be for "medical purposes." I would never accept this mark under any circumstances.
Fucking weirdo.
:clap2::crybaby::lalala::fu::asshole:

Forum List

Back