The MARK OF THE DEVIL Coming to Wisconsin...

yea that sure works with type 1 diabetics.....no insulin for them...
Don't be ridiculous.

Natural healing for diabetes.
Eight Remedies Treat Diabetes Naturally
God gave us seed bearing herbs, fruit and I find nothing wrong with following God's plan for eating because it is healthy. With pesticides put into the ground, chemicals, Monsanto round-up there is a serious problem causing sickness but the answer is not to use those chemicals and of course, I pray over my food wherever I am and praying over what you drink - even a glass of water when you're out is using wisdom because you really don't know where it came from. By all means, eat healthy! That too is using wisdom!

He also gave us healing plants that are used in all kinds of prescription drugs today .
Before modern medicine the full strength of the plants themselves were used.
Nostradamus a Doctor in his time had a big garden and used them.
Women who did the same were labeled witches.

I've got it. Deuteronomy 12:23-25 The book is referencing Scriptures in Leviticus 17:11-14 also in revealing that blood is the life and also the carrier of disease.

Leviticus 17:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.

13 And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Lord warned the Israelites whosoever eateth it (blood) shall be cut off - in other words would die before their time... You can also read Numbers 14:18 which reveals there is also a generational curse for this and Deut. 12:16.

Don't be ridiculous.

God gave us seed bearing herbs, fruit and I find nothing wrong with following God's plan for eating because it is healthy. With pesticides put into the ground, chemicals, Monsanto round-up there is a serious problem causing sickness but the answer is not to use those chemicals and of course, I pray over my food wherever I am and praying over what you drink - even a glass of water when you're out is using wisdom because you really don't know where it came from. By all means, eat healthy! That too is using wisdom!

He also gave us healing plants that are used in all kinds of prescription drugs today .
Nostradamus was not a Christian or a prophet according to Biblical definition.

So this woman's story I was referencing, she didn't eat the fat of animals nor did she eat blood but someone in her ancestry had and when this was revealed to her by the Holy Spirit she repented of that generational sin / and broke the curse. She was immediately healed and there was no change of diet whatsoever. You have to get to the root cause of why is the person sick? Were they involved in the occult? That can bring diseases on the person's body. Was the person holding unforgiveness toward someone? That will bring diseases upon the body - it's an open door to sickness. There are some people who will say this is Old Testament and not New. They need to look up Acts 15:20 and Acts 15:29 and Acts 21: 25.
This is New Testament teaching.

Acts 15:20King James Version (KJV)

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is a book of small print and I can't find the list of diseases but I remember Diabetes being one and I believe Cancer was another one on the list.

Last edited:
Don't be ridiculous.

He was a Jew who believed in God.

Wrong. Nostradamus was born to Jewish parents but he converted to Roman Catholicism and remained a practicing Catholic deeply involved in the occult and astrology.. He would sit in a trance in front of a bowl of water waiting for a 'vision' for hours. His rituals were quite bizarre. Nostradamus was never a true prophet of God. He was an occultist.

Wrong. Nostradamus was born to Jewish parents but he converted to Roman Catholicism and remained a practicing Catholic deeply involved in the occult and astrology.. He would sit in a trance in front of a bowl of water waiting for a 'vision' for hours. His rituals were quite bizarre. Nostradamus was never a true prophet of God. He was an occultist.

He was (is) a believer and his soul is with all believers who have died.

Here is more info on Nostradamus. The Hebrews knew that a true prophet of God could not falsely prophecy. If a single prophecy did not occur that person was branded a false prophet (too bad the modern church doesn't apply this to the many false prophets out there today!) Many of Nostradamus's prophecies were false. Here are a few I found:
It is widely acknowledged that many of Nostradamus’ prophecies failed. One author outlined five:

(1) Venice would have great power and world influence by 1792. False.

(2) The Catholic clergy would fall in 1609. False.

(3) Persecution would arise against the Catholic church, also in 1792. False.

(4) Astrologers would be persecuted in 1607. False.

(5) And China would subdue the northern part of the world by 1700. False.

But other predictions never came true:

(1) The Bourbon line of kings would be restored to the French throne.

(2) French king Charles IX would live to 90—he died at 24.

(3) A dramatic reduction in world population in the 18th century would occur due to famine and disease. Instead, population exploded during the 18th-century Industrial Revolution.

These events clearly did not happen. Based on number and size of failures, Nostradamus is a particularly poor prophet. Among false prophets, he falls into extra false.
Did God Send Nostradamus?

The evidence of stripping God from people's lives is so clear and so in front of them it is amazing how blind they are.

Here is something that is so simple yet practiced every single week for decades in or to start a disctraction from God we have had " Sunday Football" , Stores stay open on Sundays . Remember stores use to be closed on Sundays?. Those are just two simple things people have become so accustomed to nobody thinks anything of it or about it.

If asked do you want to go to Church or the Football game what do we think they would choose.

One doesn't even have to be a weekly church goer to see this, one doesn't have to preach ( as these God haters seem to think one must do) in order to see what lies right in front of them.
The Church is the body of Christ. Not a building or a religious organization. Where two or more are gathered together in Jesus Name, He is there in the midst. The Believers should be fellowshipping daily in worship, prayer and reading the Word of God. It's not a one day a week thing. I do not know of any churches that are not 501 C 3. All those who have signed on to 501's are part of the false church system whether they realize it or not. You cannot agree to not preach the parts of the Bible that offend people and expect God to be alright with that yet that is what these Pastors have done in order to maintain their tax exempt status, etc.

There are 2 beasts in the book of Revelation, one from the sea and one from the earth, which beast is the mark of the beast, Which Beast??
You might find some of this information about the spiritual realm under the sea which would be for many too fantastic to believe yet many ex-Satanists, ex- warlocks, ex- Witch Doctors have given testimony that this realm under the sea definitely exists and they have seen it. So when you are reading that the Beast comes from the Sea this is in a spiritual realm sense - quite literal. There are also scriptures to confirm this.

Revelation 12:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Here is one link about it you might find of interest.
UNDERWATER KINGDOM OF SATAN

This is why the Scriptures declare that when the Lord creates a new heaven and a new earth, there will be no more sea.
Revelation 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
_______

How about this, the dragon is Nero (emperor at the time of the Jewish uprising) , Vespasian is the first beast who was wounded on his leg, but healed and only stayed in land of Canaan fighting for 42 months (after which he was called back to Rome upon Nero's suicide), and became the new dragon (Emperor) and then Titus is the second beast who builds the wall around Jerusalem and sends fire from heaven, (arrows of fire, even though the rebels in the temple had started fires) and destroys the temple in the end, and then he himself says to worship his father , Vespasian who is Emperor, and then becomes the Emperor of Rome when his Father dies.

The mark of the beast is probably Titus, who commanded the 10th legion which destroyed the Temple in 70AD,
which is probably shown by the X . (the book of Shakespeare Secret Messiah, War of the Jews by Josephus, and Suetonius Life of the 12 Caesars)

The Bible says the head, not the leg.

http://usccb.org/bible/daniel/7:2

scripture

Read Daniel and you will understand heads means kings and in Rome's case emperors.

He was (is) a believer and his soul is with all believers who have died.
No he was not a believer. He was a Roman Catholic and a practitioner of the occult. Believers who obey God's Word are in heaven. Those who practice the occult and are a part of the Roman Catholic Institution (a false cult) are in hell if they didn't repent and turn from it. God is not grading on a curve here. We are either all in or not in at all. There is no salvation in Catholicism. That is not to say there are not many wonderful Catholic people who believe they are following Jesus. You can be very sincere and still be sincerely wrong. Search the Scriptures and follow Jesus Christ. Not the teachings of some fallible man.

I should say that when a Believer who obeys God's Word dies, they go to heaven. If someone decides to follow the occult and false doctrine they will end up in hell when they die.

The Church is the body of Christ. Not a building or a religious organization. Where two or more are gathered together in Jesus Name, He is there in the midst. The Believers should be fellowshipping daily in worship, prayer and reading the Word of God. It's not a one day a week thing. I do not know of any churches that are not 501 C 3. All those who have signed on to 501's are part of the false church system whether they realize it or not. You cannot agree to not preach the parts of the Bible that offend people and expect God to be alright with that yet that is what these Pastors have done in order to maintain their tax exempt status, etc.

There are 2 beasts in the book of Revelation, one from the sea and one from the earth, which beast is the mark of the beast, Which Beast??
You might find some of this information about the spiritual realm under the sea which would be for many too fantastic to believe yet many ex-Satanists, ex- warlocks, ex- Witch Doctors have given testimony that this realm under the sea definitely exists and they have seen it. So when you are reading that the Beast comes from the Sea this is in a spiritual realm sense - quite literal. There are also scriptures to confirm this.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

This is why the Scriptures declare that when the Lord creates a new heaven and a new earth, there will be no more sea.

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
_______

How about this, the dragon is Nero (emperor at the time of the Jewish uprising) , Vespasian is the first beast who was wounded on his leg, but healed and only stayed in land of Canaan fighting for 42 months (after which he was called back to Rome upon Nero's suicide), and became the new dragon (Emperor) and then Titus is the second beast who builds the wall around Jerusalem and sends fire from heaven, (arrows of fire, even though the rebels in the temple had started fires) and destroys the temple in the end, and then he himself says to worship his father , Vespasian who is Emperor, and then becomes the Emperor of Rome when his Father dies.

The mark of the beast is probably Titus, who commanded the 10th legion which destroyed the Temple in 70AD,
which is probably shown by the X . (the book of Shakespeare Secret Messiah, War of the Jews by Josephus, and Suetonius Life of the 12 Caesars)

scripture

Read Daniel and you will understand heads means kings and in Rome's case emperors.
Your study is from false teachers who use false translations while refusing to approve the only correct translation which is the King James Version Holy Bible. This is where you're going off the rails. Approved Translations of the Bible These people are false teachers. Have nothing to do with them or their organization, Penelope.

Don't be ridiculous.

I can tell you this much. I can eat anything I want to eat by praying over and blessing my food first and it isn't going to harm me while the most fastidious health nut can eat all the right foods, never pray over his food and die of a disease that is food related. So there you have it. Who are you going to place your trust in to keep you? Jesus Christ or something else?

book do you concern yourself with this

When Andre Oliveira answered the call to leave his Word of Faith Fellowship congregation in Brazil to move to the mother church in North Carolina at the age of 18, his passport and money were confiscated by church leaders — for safekeeping, he said he was told.

Trapped in a foreign land, he said he was forced to work 15 hours a day, usually for no pay, first cleaning warehouses for the evangelical church and later working at businesses owned by the sect's senior ministers. Any violation of the rules risked the wrath of church leaders, he said, ranging from beatings to shaming from the pulpit.

An Associated Press investigation has found that Word of Faith Fellowship used its two church branches in Brazil to siphon a steady flow of young laborers who came on tourist and student visas to its 35-acre compound in rural Spindale. The Brazilians often spoke little English when they arrived and many had their passports seized.

"They kept us as slaves," Oliveira told the AP. "How can you do that to people — claim you love them and then beat them in the name of God?"

Under U.S. law, visitors on tourist visas are prohibited from performing work for which people normally would be compensated. Those on student visas are allowed some work, under circumstances that were not met at Word of Faith Fellowship, the AP found.

Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say
Very interesting read. I have a friend in Ghana that told me their were some pastors-claimed christians there that were very abusive.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

_______

scripture

Your study is from false teachers who use false translations while refusing to approve the only correct translation which is the King James Version Holy Bible. This is where you're going off the rails. Approved Translations of the Bible These people are false teachers. Have nothing to do with them or their organization, Penelope.

It makes one wonder why there are so many " MISSING" pages taken from the bible.

It is also said that with the NEW KING JAMES version , they've changed the original wordage and left many words out.

I can't tell you exactly what those words were , but they have been changed and or taken out of the NKJ version.

Since I live in WI I've heard a little more coverage on this. They're saying that ANY information could be stored on the chip to be scanned, such as your medical records, address, SS#, blood type, etc, anything, anything YOU would want. I don't think it would be long before someone finds a hack to scan these chips, and there ya go. Identity theft, drain your bank account, black mail... I think I'll pass.

Soon you won't be able to refuse.

book do you concern yourself with this

When Andre Oliveira answered the call to leave his Word of Faith Fellowship congregation in Brazil to move to the mother church in North Carolina at the age of 18, his passport and money were confiscated by church leaders — for safekeeping, he said he was told.

Trapped in a foreign land, he said he was forced to work 15 hours a day, usually for no pay, first cleaning warehouses for the evangelical church and later working at businesses owned by the sect's senior ministers. Any violation of the rules risked the wrath of church leaders, he said, ranging from beatings to shaming from the pulpit.

An Associated Press investigation has found that Word of Faith Fellowship used its two church branches in Brazil to siphon a steady flow of young laborers who came on tourist and student visas to its 35-acre compound in rural Spindale. The Brazilians often spoke little English when they arrived and many had their passports seized.

"They kept us as slaves," Oliveira told the AP. "How can you do that to people — claim you love them and then beat them in the name of God?"

Under U.S. law, visitors on tourist visas are prohibited from performing work for which people normally would be compensated. Those on student visas are allowed some work, under circumstances that were not met at Word of Faith Fellowship, the AP found.

Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say
Very interesting read. I have a friend in Ghana that told me their were some pastors-claimed christians there that were very abusive.
The Jesuits are busy no doubt. You know, Jim Jones was a Jesuit agent of Rome and his entire mission was to smear the name of Christianity and make the world believe that protestants were mass murdering psychopaths. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera learned the truth about Jim Jones from his Cardinal - Cardinal Bea. True story. Look up his testimonies - Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera books at Chick Publications. Rome has these Jesuit infiltrators planted all over the world doing the most diabolical acts one can imagine. Katherine Kuhlman was a Jesuit agent of Rome! Rivera even had photos of her with the Pope in a meeting which exposed who she really was. The evangelical world has no idea just how far this thing goes. No idea.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

_______

scripture

It makes one wonder why there are so many " MISSING" pages taken from the bible.

It is also said that with the NEW KING JAMES version , they've changed the original wordage and left many words out.

I can't tell you exactly what those words were , but they have been changed and or taken out of the NKJ version.
The New King James is a false translation. I would not ever read anything except the King James Version Holy Bible. All other translations are false - there are over 150 different translations and all of them are corrupt. Some of these books have removed hundreds of Scriptures from the original KJV Holy Bible. Others have changed words, added words, changing the entire meaning of the Scripture verse. There is a reason the Roman Catholic Church wanted these other translations. They want people to stop reading the KJV Holy Bible. Why? Because the Scriptures in the KJV Holy Bible clearly identify Roman Catholicism as the Whore of Babylon. Another reason is that they want to diminish who Jesus Christ truly is. The Word of God is the Sword of the LORD. By getting these false translations into the hands of the people and removing the true Word of God (KJV Holy Bible) they are replacing a two edged powerful sword for one with no edge at all.

The trouble is, all you religious folk hate science and science tells us that there are more efficient ways to keep track of things.

Now you don't want to continue to be at war with science, do you?

(Just getting you kids ready for the inevitable)

Forum List

Back