The MARK OF THE DEVIL Coming to Wisconsin...

how does this microchip invade ones privacy.....from the article it is not gps tracking and simply allows them to perfrom mundane tasks faster

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be albe to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

plus its all voluntary

From the
how does this microchip invade ones privacy.....from the article it is not gps tracking and simply allows them to perfrom mundane tasks faster

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be albe to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

plus its all voluntary
same people, who say that National ID card is racist... Maybe you will need the chip to vote for pretty soon.

From the

plus its all voluntary
same people, who say that National ID card is racist... Maybe you will need the chip to vote for pretty soon.
Reason why Libertarians don't want to be chipped, is just like in the Minority Report. If the government wants to find you, the chip will have them find you.

why would you say no? i lean towards no too...just cause i am paranoid of it starting out as one thing and morphing into another....you can hack a pacemaker so could this be hacked...and to what purpose?

I can't believe anyone would do this, but I'm sure some will, probably millennials that have grown up with no real sense of what PRIVACY is, and your RIGHT to privacy.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
Interesting that they didn't mention which hand. Had they said the chip would be implanted in the right hand they know it would have sounded the alarm for those who know about the Mark of the Beast in Rev... Scientists involved in the technology for the Mark of the Beast stated that the chip operates off of a lithium battery which remains charged by a person's body heat. They found that the chip operated best in the right hand or forehead. Which is precisely where the Mark of the Beast is going to be placed. Interesting fact, if a person has that chip implant and is in the vicinity of an explosion the implant will implode inside of them leaving a grievous wound. Exactly as described in Rev. It may be that this chip is a forerunner to the Mark but this kind of thing should be avoided entirely. It looks like they are trying to roll this out as harmless technology so that when the time comes to use it worldwide there would be less resistance to it. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast (Christian or non-Christian) has lost any chance at all of entering heaven. Those who take it will never be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The Scriptures are very clear about this. It has to be voluntary however. Those who refuse to take it will not be able to buy, sell or trade anything. That is what it will eventually come to. Obamacare also has the RFID chip claiming it would be for "medical purposes." I would never accept this mark under any circumstances.

The only chip I want in my hand better be covered in cheese and jalapeños. Fuck that noise.

--- i wouldn't do it . That being said , i never allowed direct deposit of my pay check but i was an OLD long time employee but new employees [millenial] almost always did Direct Deposit . . ---------------- Regarding technology . i know how to use a computer but other then that i do not know technology well enough to knowledgeably comment on hacking . That being said and regarding 'hacking' , could these little rice sized thingies be hacked into for the PURPOSE of activating the GPS that lurks somewhere inside the device ??

The Mark of the Beast is what will cause people to bow down and worship the Beast according to Rev. in the Bible. The technology is already there for mind control which is what that chip is really all about. People will become like mindless slaves doing whatever they are told to do. So basically those who take the Mark of the Beast in order to be able to buy, sell or trade are going to sell their own soul to Satan by taking that Mark. On the other hand, there are witches and Satanists who have made vows and even sold their own souls to Satan but those people can still repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. God will forgive anything but taking the mark of the Beast by one's own decision will cancel out any chance they would have had to be saved.

Since I live in WI I've heard a little more coverage on this. They're saying that ANY information could be stored on the chip to be scanned, such as your medical records, address, SS#, blood type, etc, anything, anything YOU would want. I don't think it would be long before someone finds a hack to scan these chips, and there ya go. Identity theft, drain your bank account, black mail... I think I'll pass.

i have heard that mark of the beast about many things.....pin numbers and the like.....christians tend to jump at things that they think are end of the times signs.....proving yet again they dont pay attention to what the bible says...not even the angels in heaven will know

People will become like mindless slaves doing whatever they are told to do.

Ah. Demoquacks
It will give new meaning to the word mindless slave. Imagine people who are chipped turning in their own children, mothers, fathers, friends who refused the chip. That is what it will turn into. They will do things they never would have done without that chip being implanted in them because that one act will be the equivalent of surrendering their mind, body and soul to the Beast. Irreversible.

i agree 007 its starts out small and then gets hacked.....i think it is assumed to be an electronic wallet of sorts...

even those with medical needs have other ways to show it...i was surprised when i saw the first ....o then sticks you put into computers....made into a medical id bracelet....with all your medical history not just blood type but they download it all on the stick...i will stick with my medical id bracelet.....it just gets hot in the sun....no hacking possible

i have heard that mark of the beast about many things.....pin numbers and the like.....christians tend to jump at things that they think are end of the times signs.....proving yet again they dont pay attention to what the bible says...not even the angels in heaven will know
Not true. The Bible is very specific about the Mark of the Beast and those who receive it (right hand or forehead) will never be able to enter the kingdom of heaven. The Word of God is very specific about this.

okay book time to put on the tin hat....i would be more concerned with the policies of trump invading one's privacy than this voluntary chip idea....

Forum List

Back