The Many Lies Of The Left

Lame

So you've been owned and won't admit it.

Maybe you'd better go somewhere you have a chance.

Your decptions here have been exposed and you need to leave with your tail between your legs

I understand.

I haven't been "owned." You haven't addressed anything I've said. All you're doing is going off on tangents and denying your own actions and your own comments. It's like that episode of TNG where Picard is tortured by a Cardasian who keeps insisting that there are five lights, when there are only four.

What worthless piece of shit thread.

A rightie whining about lies from the left is like Al Capone whining about jay walkers.

Between Rupert Murdoch, Drudge, WND, The Drugster and psycho boys Beck/Hannity, these fringers are beyond confused. Reduced to babbling idiots.

The Earth may blow up tomorrow...the fact that there is NO EVIDENCE proves that it is true...

Perhaps you missed the explanation when it came up in another thread. My sig line is a quote from an interview I saw about 15 years ago, about a town that went on a witch hunt, with many people making absurd claims that witches in the community were kidnapping babies, sacrificing them, and eating them. When outside law enforcement started investigating and confronted local law enforcement about the complete lack of a single shred of physical evidence at the alleged crime scenes, the Sheriff's response is what you see in my sig. I keep it as a shining reminder just how deep hatred and stupidity can run.

Lame

So you've been owned and won't admit it.

Maybe you'd better go somewhere you have a chance.

Your decptions here have been exposed and you need to leave with your tail between your legs

I understand.

I haven't been "owned." You haven't addressed anything I've said. All you're doing is going off on tangents and denying your own actions and your own comments. It's like that episode of TNG where Picard is tortured by a Cardasian who keeps insisting that there are five lights, when there are only four.

First of all, you say I haven't addressed anything because you didn't hear answers you were satisfied with. The point wasn't to satisfy you. The point was to be right.

Secondly, I didn't go off on a tangent. I showed you how lame-brained assholes like you tend to go off on a tangent. It's shit like that that lets lying-leftwingers blame Katrina on Bush and the Gifford shooting in AZ on Sarah Palin. Crosshairs my fucken ass.

And last but not least, Picard is a bald headed French guy that could never hold Capt. Kirk's jockstrap much less measure up to Mr Spock. And it's Ahead Warp Factor One, not Engage.

Last edited:
My influences are Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Rambo I, II, and III, Arnold, Ronald Reagan, Ferris Buellers Day Off, and Avatar.

Oh, and Leonard Nimoy

No wonder you are such a fracking mess.

My main influences are my father, mother and other realtives and friends.
I deal in reality more than fantasy. Well at least I can seperate them.

You should talk.

You change avatars like most people change their socks.

First of all, you say I haven't addressed anything because you didn't hear answers you were satisfied with. The point wasn't to satisfy you. The point was to be right.

No, seriously, all you've done is rant and rave and fail to actually address anything I said, or that anyone else said really, going off on unrelated tangents.

Secondly, I didn't go off on a tangent. I showed you how lame-brained assholes like you tend to go off on a tangent. It's shit like that that lets lying-leftwingers blame Katrina on Bush and the Gifford shooting in AZ on Sarah Palin. Crosshairs my fucken ass.

I love the irony, of tangenting off about how you haven't gone on tangents. :lol:

And last but not least, Picard is a bald headed French guy that could never hold Capt. Kirk's jockstrap much less measure up to Mr Spock. And it's Ahead Warp Factor One, not Engage.

Like I said, this has obviously been a trolling. Well done. :lol:

The Many Lies Of The Left

That's rich coming from an admirer of Rush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge, Roger Ailes, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, and Glen Beck. Your mind is shot. Barely functioning.

What worthless piece of shit thread.

A rightie whining about lies from the left is like Al Capone whining about jay walkers.

Between Rupert Murdoch, Drudge, WND, The Drugster and psycho boys Beck/Hannity, these fringers are beyond confused. Reduced to babbling idiots.

:lol:One worthless piece of shit talking about another worthless piece of shit.

Hey sack, I take it you're not a Bagger, but perhaps you love partaking in the practice. Thus the I.D.

Noticed you like taking your shirt off as well as evidenced by your avatar. Only a boy takes his shirt off and plasters it all over the internet.

Soon as you come up with something worth discussing we'll talk. Until then STFU newb.

Last edited:

No, seriously, all you've done is rant and rave and fail to actually address anything I said, or that anyone else said really, going off on unrelated tangents.

I love the irony, of tangenting off about how you haven't gone on tangents. :lol:

Like I said, this has obviously been a trolling. Well done. :lol:

If you say so. But you just got your ass handed to you, refused to admit you made a mistake, and now you're resorting to ridicule instead of discussing the issues. I'd say you got owned.

Here's some more lies from the left:

It seems that normal practice has become criminal activity.

Earmarks have been deemed as unsavory activity even though the Dems still do it.

Making a profit has been deemed outright criminal.

Being rich is evil even though most of the leadership in the Democrat party are rich including President Obama. And like Obama some of them didn't get rich till they came to Washington. Obama and Clinton are a couple of those who fit that bill.

Why is it we don't hear anything about the casualties in Afghanistan?

101st Airborne Division is re-deploying to the states and one fourth of their members have ether been injured or killed in action, yet nobody talks about it. While Bush was President I heard it 24/7. Every 15 mins the casualty report was repeated by CBS news on the radio making it seem like the KIAs were massive. In all honesty they're very similar to the numbers we're experiencing today. Close to a thousand died last year. Did we hear about it? Not really. Seems the war is over, yet the body-bags and flag draped caskets are still being filled.

War is not war unless we feel the effects, but we don't. Only the families feel it. No families are being featured in the news protesting the war. Nobody in the MSM cares anymore. Our President is intentionally or unintentionally helping the Muslim Brotherhood get a foothold in Egypt, yet the reason we're in Afghanistan was to stop radicals from taking over there. WTF??? Why the hell are we there then??? Somebody explain this to me. If he's helping radical Islam get into the Egyptian government why even bother with Iraq or Afghanistan. If our president can't bring himself to criticize the Muslim Brotherhood, if he can't say they're bad, but he finds the time just about every day to bad-mouth the Egyptian President, who's side is he on? A reasonable person would deduce that he's anti-Mubarak and at the very least providing aid and comfort the the Muslim Brotherhood.

Btw, Hamas was founded by the Muslim Brotherhood. Who has friends that are currently in close with Hamas?

You guessed it. Barrack Obama.

Dated June 15, 2010

Led by US President Barack Obama, the West has cast its lot with Hamas. It is not surprising that Obama is siding with Hamas. His close associates are leading members of the pro-Hamas Free Gaza outfit. Obama’s friends, former Weather Underground terrorists Bernadine Dohrn and William Ayres participated in a Free Gaza trip to Egypt in January. Their aim was to force the Egyptians to allow them into Gaza with 1,300 fellow Hamas supporters. Their mission was led by Code Pink leader and Obama fund-raiser Jodie Evans. Another leading member of Free Gaza is James Abourezk, a former US senator from South Dakota.

All of these people have open lines of communication not only to the Obama White House, but to Obama himself.

Obama has made his sympathy for the Muslim Brotherhood clear several times since entering office. The Muslim Brotherhood’s progeny include Hamas, al-Qaida and the Egyptian Islamic Jihad. Last June, Obama infuriated the Egyptian government when he insisted on inviting leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood to attend his speech at Al Azhar University in Cairo. His administration’s decision to deport Hamas deserter and Israeli counterterror operative Mosab Hassan Yousef to the Palestinian Authority where he will be killed is the latest sign of its support for radical Islam.

Given Obama’s attitude toward jihadists and the radical leftists who support them, his decision to support Hamas against Israel makes sense. What is alarming however is how leaders of the free world are now all siding with Hamas. That support has become ever more apparent since the Mossad’s alleged killing of Hamas terror master Mahmoud al-Mabhouh at his hotel in Dubai in January. http://watchmannewsletter.typepad.com/news/2010/06/our-world-hamas-rises-in-the-west.html

Code Pink Hooks up with Hamas

You might want to read these articles before the Administration has all references to this scrubbed from the internet.

Last edited:
Obama gave $900 million to Gaza aid.

Of course they lied that none of it went to Hamas, but who is currently in charge of the government in Gaza? Hamas Seizes Control of Gaza

Also, Obama is helping Palestinians with ties to Hamas relocate in the US. $20.3 dollars went to it.

Submitted by davidfarrar on Wed, 05/13/2009 - 22:21

H.R. 1388: The Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act.
This wasn't mentioned on the news, but it is all over the blogisphere. By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza. The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

$20.3 goes to relocate Gaza citizens to US

Of course they lied that none of it went to Hamas, but who is currently in charge of the government in Gaza? Hamas Seizes Control of Gaza

Also, Obama is helping Palestinians with ties to Hamas relocate in the US. $20.3 dollars went to it.

This wasn't mentioned on the news, but it is all over the blogisphere. By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza. The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Yes, only the loons of the farright blogosphere know anything, right? :cuckoo:

now, how about a little honesty
U.S. aid to the Palestinians has fluctuated considerably over the past five years, largely due to Hamas’s changing role within the Palestinian Authority (PA). After Hamas led the PA government for over a year, its forcible takeover of the Gaza Strip in June 2007 led to the creation of a non- Hamas government in the West Bank—resulting in different models of governance for the two Palestinian territories. Since then, the United States has dramatically boosted aid levels to bolster the PA in the West Bank and President Mahmoud Abbas vis-à-vis Hamas. The United States has appropriated or reprogrammed nearly $2 billion since 2007 in support of PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s security, governance, development, and reform programs, including $650 million for direct budgetary assistance to the PA and nearly $400 million (toward training, non-lethal equipment, facilities, strategic planning, and administration) for strengthening and reforming PA security forces and criminal justice systems in the West Bank. The remainder is for programs administered by the U.S. Agency for International Development and implemented by non- governmental organizations in humanitarian assistance, economic development, democratic reform, improving water access and other infrastructure, health care, education, and vocational
training

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

now, i don't know about you, but i seem to recall baby bush being president in 2007.

facts are your friend.

U.S. aid to the Palestinians has fluctuated considerably over the past five years, largely due to Hamas’s changing role within the Palestinian Authority (PA). After Hamas led the PA government for over a year, its forcible takeover of the Gaza Strip in June 2007 led to the creation of a non- Hamas government in the West Bank—resulting in different models of governance for the two Palestinian territories. Since then, the United States has dramatically boosted aid levels to bolster the PA in the West Bank and President Mahmoud Abbas vis-à-vis Hamas. The United States has appropriated or reprogrammed nearly $2 billion since 2007 in support of PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s security, governance, development, and reform programs, including $650 million for direct budgetary assistance to the PA and nearly $400 million (toward training, non-lethal equipment, facilities, strategic planning, and administration) for strengthening and reforming PA security forces and criminal justice systems in the West Bank. The remainder is for programs administered by the U.S. Agency for International Development and implemented by non- governmental organizations in humanitarian assistance, economic development, democratic reform, improving water access and other infrastructure, health care, education, and vocational
training

now, i don't know about you, but i seem to recall baby bush being president in 2007.

facts are your friend.

You didn't even read your link.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

and just to go on... your nutterblogger says that HR 1388 was about palestinians... yet another lie

To start, the claim that H.R. 1388 was passed "behind our backs" is false, and the bill had nothing to do with Palestinian refugees in any case.
H.R. 1388 actually expands AmeriCorps and other federal public service programs, more than tripling the total number of positions to 250,000. It got lots of publicity as it worked its way through Congress, including a widely reprinted Associated Press story on March 31 when the House cleared the final version for the president’s signature. The headline: "Congress Expands Ways for Americans to Help Others."

H.R. 1388 Passed “Behind Our Backs?” | FactCheck.org

and btw... your "link" was to a question asked by the blogger about the truth of the email.

again, facts are your friend. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. you are not entitled to your own facts... especially when those "facts" don't comport with reality.

training

facts are your friend.

You didn't even read your link.

i read the link. did you? or are you still reading the bogus link from the rightwingnut blogger? if you look at MW's "link", you will see it refers to that particular bill and lies in misrepresenting it.

let me know when you get bored trolling.

Last edited:
and just to go on... your nutterblogger says that HR 1388 was about palestinians... yet another lie

To start, the claim that H.R. 1388 was passed "behind our backs" is false, and the bill had nothing to do with Palestinian refugees in any case.
H.R. 1388 actually expands AmeriCorps and other federal public service programs, more than tripling the total number of positions to 250,000. It got lots of publicity as it worked its way through Congress, including a widely reprinted Associated Press story on March 31 when the House cleared the final version for the president’s signature. The headline: "Congress Expands Ways for Americans to Help Others."

H.R. 1388 Passed “Behind Our Backs?” | FactCheck.org

and btw... your "link" was to a question asked by the blogger about the truth of the email.

again, facts are your friend. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. you are not entitled to your own facts... especially when those "facts" don't comport with reality.

Factcheck.org is funded by the Annenberg Project funded by George Soros and was supported by Bill Ayers. I'll look it up for you later. I'm on my Blackberry right now.

I need better internet access to blow holes in your arguments.

Last edited:
James Clapper, Obama's brain-dead intelligence director has done it again. He said the "Muslim" Brotherhood is "Secular".

????????

Boy, that makes me sleep well at night knowing Clapper is protecting us.

If you say so. But you just got your ass handed to you, refused to admit you made a mistake, and now you're resorting to ridicule instead of discussing the issues. I'd say you got owned.

Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment, and ask you do the same for me. Perhaps I misunderstood your many posts. So please tell me again.....Name what "mistake" have I made?

Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment, and ask you do the same for me. Perhaps I misunderstood your many posts. So please tell me again.....Name what "mistake" have I made?

The claim that the position of czar is a media invention and that Obama's pay czar is not Kenneth Feinberg.

Fact is the term "czar" was used before Obama was elected by Bush no less.

You just don't like the fact that Czar may have a negative image.

Forum List

Back