The Manifestation Of White Guilt

If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?
Answer the question, rodent. Oh, that's right, you have no facts on anything, just jabs of a flaccid limp wrist.

You're a little late in rushing to your boyfriend's defense, Pussywuss.
I just saw the thread and your usual moronic input. Answer the man's question, or slink off, mongrel.

They actually had laws against Black people being educated. Whites even back then had legalized white AA because you were too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Couldnt have Black people showing you up.
We let black people show us up picking cotton, how's that? :D

Dont you remember? They attempted to use white slaves first. They died under the strain due to being physically inferior. Next they tried NA's. They simply died or ran away. Then they were forced to pick Blacks. Since Black people could outwork the white ones they knew immediately that educated Blacks would a threat. It was a natural advantage whites were terrified of so they banned education so whites would have a head start.
We picked blacks because they were dumb enough to stay slaves.
That only works if you had not tried your own race first. We all know its because you couldnt hack it. The word itself is from the prior use of whites as slaves.
Ok,so we couldn't hack being slaves so we became your master. Seems like a pretty smart move to me, getting feral negroes to do the heavy lifting and all the work.

They actually had laws against Black people being educated. Whites even back then had legalized white AA because you were too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Couldnt have Black people showing you up.

Dont you remember? They attempted to use white slaves first. They died under the strain due to being physically inferior. Next they tried NA's. They simply died or ran away. Then they were forced to pick Blacks. Since Black people could outwork the white ones they knew immediately that educated Blacks would a threat. It was a natural advantage whites were terrified of so they banned education so whites would have a head start.
That only works if you had not tried your own race first. We all know its because you couldnt hack it. The word itself is from the prior use of whites as slaves.
Ok,so we couldn't hack being slaves so we became your master. Seems like a pretty smart move to me, getting feral negroes to do the heavy lifting and all the work.

It was smart. If you hadnt done that the US would be Australia. You got a free ride and so far you are the only feral chimp that has ever admitted it. Thanks for being honest.

It was smart. If you hadnt done that the US would be Australia. You got a free ride and so far you are the only feral chimp that has ever admitted it. Thanks for being honest.
Like, why do work that you can get a feral negro to do for you? And you get to whip them as well. Win-win all around. :D

Like, why do work that you can get a feral negro to do for you? And you get to whip them as well. Win-win all around. :D
That just points to the savagery and animalist ways of you feral chimps. Dont pat yourself on the back. You needed laws, guns and a larger population to force slaves into this.. Thats why you are frightened to this very day. You let Blacks get some education and now you are afraid for your lives and you are afraid that your women are leaving you.

That just points to the savagery and animalist ways of you feral chimps. Dont pat yourself on the back. You needed laws, guns and a larger population to force slaves into this.. Thats why you are frightened to this very day. You let Blacks get some education and now you are afraid for your lives and you are afraid that your women are leaving you.
Blacks in the US have massively rejected education. Too complicated for their feral-ness. They'd rather hang out in an inner city jungle and have a chip on their shoulder because their life is shit. Does that about cover it? :D

Blacks in the US have massively rejected education. Too complicated for their feral-ness. They'd rather hang out in an inner city jungle and have a chip on their shoulder because their life is shit. Does that about cover it? :D

The only thing that could possibly cover is something very small. Maybe your dick?

The only thing that could possibly cover is something very small. Maybe your dick?
Stop thinking about my dick, you faggot. :D

Stop thinking about my dick, you faggot. :D
Sorry I hurt your feelings. White women tell my about how small your dick is all the time.

Bo5UTkFCMAAXrif.jpg:large

Keep telling yourself that Dorothy and one day you might wake up in the right universe for a change. :D

Keep telling yourself that Dorothy and one day you might wake up in the right universe for a change. :D
Awwww. I hurt your little feelings? Ooops I didnt mean to use the word little again. Ooops I did it again. That was small of me.
Keep it up. We all know that the guy who talks about how big his cock is all the time like you do is always the guy with the smallest dick.

Awwww. I hurt your little feelings? Ooops I didnt mean to use the word little again. Ooops I did it again. That was small of me.
Keep it up. We all know that the guy who talks about how big his cock is all the time like you do is always the guy with the smallest dick.
Stop projecting little guy. I was talking about how little your dick is according to your women. I never once mentioned mine. :lol:

I know the word "little" gave you a flash back of the time you approached a white girl and she laughed at you after informing you she only dated Black guys.

Last edited:
If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?
Answer the question, rodent. Oh, that's right, you have no facts on anything, just jabs of a flaccid limp wrist.

You're a little late in rushing to your boyfriend's defense, Pussywuss.
I just saw the thread and your usual moronic input. Answer the man's question, or slink off, mongrel.

Did he fall weeping into your arms begging for help, Pussywuss? Was your little precious' strawman ignored? Oh! He must have suffered from the vapors!

You don't have to play the troll just because he does. You being a racist won't make him any less a racist. You being an idiot won't make him any smarter. Unless you really are this much of an asshole, knock it off.

Blacks in the US have massively rejected education.

Have you? That was a pretty stupid thing to say.
Blacks have massively rejected condoms as well.
White women hate for us to wear them.
:lol: Give it up brah, I'm gonna split a gut! :D

White women everywhere are laughing at that one. They tell me you couldn't even split a lip. How are you going to reach the guts?
lol.gif

BqvRv_mIMAAzd5I.jpg:large

Forum List

Back