The Manifestation Of White Guilt

Wtf? You'd prefer to live in a homogenous society? You realize of course that Islam wouldn't be allowed in the US if not for multiculturalism?
I have no problem allowing legal immigrants who wish to join into the national melting pot of America.

But the lefty liberal/progressive's multiculturalism goal is to eliminate all vestiges of white people and white culture from our nation's heritage. ..... :cool:
Are you white?

Besides Whites, no other race sacrifices other members of its race to the alter of multiculturalism and diversity to affirm their allegiance to the PC narrative. I challenge you to provide me with sources outside of the West reporting on a territory's demographic majority publically condemning an instance of discrimination against a minority. Like China, for instance.

What a retarded OP. What other race has oppressed people world wide and pretended those people were less than human? The smart white people realize that in order for your race to become evolved and catch up to the rest of the humans you need to learn about other cultures.instead of pretending your culture is not a savage and oppressive one.
You mean whites need to be cultured like this?

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

I know you meant that to be taken as an insult but yes. Whites need to be cultured or actually come up with a culture of their own that doesnt involve killing other people.

U.N. report reveals world s highest murder rates Honduras tops list - CNN.com
Worlds highest murder rates

COUNTRIES

Honduras: 90.4 (per 100,000) Spics and negros

Venezuela: 53.7 spics and negros

Belize: 44.7 Spics and negros

El Salvador: 41.2 Spics and negros

Guatemala: 39.9 Spics and negros

Jamaica: 39.3 negros

Swaziland: 33.8 negros

Saint Kitts and Nevis: 33.6 Spics and negros

South Africa: 31.0 negros

Colombia: 30.8 Spics and negros

Whites really need to catch up to Black & Hispanic culture.

Saint Kitts and Nevis is on the murder list? are you sure? I went there with my ex wife and didn't see any violence at all.

Besides Whites, no other race sacrifices other members of its race to the alter of multiculturalism and diversity to affirm their allegiance to the PC narrative. I challenge you to provide me with sources outside of the West reporting on a territory's demographic majority publically condemning an instance of discrimination against a minority. Like China, for instance.

What a retarded OP. What other race has oppressed people world wide and pretended those people were less than human? The smart white people realize that in order for your race to become evolved and catch up to the rest of the humans you need to learn about other cultures.instead of pretending your culture is not a savage and oppressive one.

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

Spics and Negroes??? WTF

U-Hder.jpg

I know you meant that to be taken as an insult but yes. Whites need to be cultured or actually come up with a culture of their own that doesnt involve killing other people.

COUNTRIES

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

COUNTRIES

Saint Kitts and Nevis is on the murder list? are you sure? I went there with my ex wife and didn't see any violence at all.
According to the CNN link

If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?

I did no such thing. ....

Too obvious, skinhead.

If it's so obvious then you'll have no trouble explaing why, won't you. I know you can't, or won't, but it's fun to showcase how evasive and ignorant you are, nonetheless.

If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?

I did no such thing. ....

Too obvious, skinhead.

If it's so obvious then you'll have no trouble explaing why, won't you. I know you can't, or won't, but it's fun to showcase how evasive and ignorant you are, nonetheless.

Call your shrink to deal with your guilt, skinhead.

White guilt? You mean for being born in the best race? ummm... no.

White people should feel guilty for not making the black man get an education. We could get them to pick cotton, but not read?

They actually had laws against Black people being educated. Whites even back then had legalized white AA because you were too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Couldnt have Black people showing you up.

They actually had laws against Black people being educated. Whites even back then had legalized white AA because you were too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Couldnt have Black people showing you up.
We let black people show us up picking cotton, how's that? :D

Answer the question, rodent. Oh, that's right, you have no facts on anything, just jabs of a flaccid limp wrist.

Answer the question, rodent. Oh, that's right, you have no facts on anything, just jabs of a flaccid limp wrist.

You're a little late in rushing to your boyfriend's defense, Pussywuss.

Dont you remember? They attempted to use white slaves first. They died under the strain due to being physically inferior. Next they tried NA's. They simply died or ran away. Then they were forced to pick Blacks. Since Black people could outwork the white ones they knew immediately that educated Blacks would a threat. It was a natural advantage whites were terrified of so they banned education so whites would have a head start.

Dont you remember? They attempted to use white slaves first. They died under the strain due to being physically inferior. Next they tried NA's. They simply died or ran away. Then they were forced to pick Blacks. Since Black people could outwork the white ones they knew immediately that educated Blacks would a threat. It was a natural advantage whites were terrified of so they banned education so whites would have a head start.
We picked blacks because they were dumb enough to stay slaves.

We picked blacks because they were dumb enough to stay slaves.
That only works if you had not tried your own race first. We all know its because you couldnt hack it. The word itself is from the prior use of whites as slaves.

Forum List

Back