The Manifestation Of White Guilt

Besides Whites, no other race sacrifices other members of its race to the alter of multiculturalism and diversity to affirm their allegiance to the PC narrative. I challenge you to provide me with sources outside of the West reporting on a territory's demographic majority publically condemning an instance of discrimination against a minority. Like China, for instance.

What a retarded OP. What other race has oppressed people world wide and pretended those people were less than human? The smart white people realize that in order for your race to become evolved and catch up to the rest of the humans you need to learn about other cultures.instead of pretending your culture is not a savage and oppressive one.
You mean whites need to be cultured like this?

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

Swagger is correct in being opposed to the current racist form of multiculturalism.

In which White people are deprived of their culture but must celebrate all of the other races and ethnicities cultures. .... :cool:

Swagger is correct in being opposed to the current racist form of multiculturalism.

In which White people are deprived of their culture but must celebrate all of the other races and ethnicities cultures. .... :cool:
What culture are whites being deprived of that doesnt include killing people of other cultures?

Besides Whites, no other race sacrifices other members of its race to the alter of multiculturalism and diversity to affirm their allegiance to the PC narrative. I challenge you to provide me with sources outside of the West reporting on a territory's demographic majority publically condemning an instance of discrimination against a minority. Like China, for instance.

What a retarded OP. What other race has oppressed people world wide and pretended those people were less than human? The smart white people realize that in order for your race to become evolved and catch up to the rest of the humans you need to learn about other cultures.instead of pretending your culture is not a savage and oppressive one.

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

I know you meant that to be taken as an insult but yes. Whites need to be cultured or actually come up with a culture of their own that doesnt involve killing other people.

What culture are whites being deprived of that doesnt include killing people of other cultures?
No offense........but are you just as idiotic in real life.....as you are on this forum??

Please answer with a simple "Yes" or "No".

Thank You....... :cool:
I see you couldnt answer my question so you deflected. What culture are whites being deprived of that is not part of killing another group of people with a different culture? Only a pussy would avoid this question.

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

I know you meant that to be taken as an insult but yes. Whites need to be cultured or actually come up with a culture of their own that doesnt involve killing other people.

U.N. report reveals world s highest murder rates Honduras tops list - CNN.com
Worlds highest murder rates

COUNTRIES

Honduras: 90.4 (per 100,000) Spics and negros

Venezuela: 53.7 spics and negros

Belize: 44.7 Spics and negros

El Salvador: 41.2 Spics and negros

Guatemala: 39.9 Spics and negros

Jamaica: 39.3 negros

Swaziland: 33.8 negros

Saint Kitts and Nevis: 33.6 Spics and negros

South Africa: 31.0 negros

Colombia: 30.8 Spics and negros

Whites really need to catch up to Black & Hispanic culture.

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

COUNTRIES

Thats not Black or Hispanic culture but nice deflection. At most that is Black and Hispanic criminals. Maybe you can answer this question. What culture do white people have that they are being denied?

I see you couldnt answer my question so you deflected. What culture are whites being deprived of that is not part of killing another group of people with a different culture? Only a pussy would avoid this question.
Only a certified Pussy like you would ask such a stupid question. .... :lol: :lol:

Only a pussy would whine about me insulting him. I see you cant answer the question. Thanks for admitting that.

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

COUNTRIES

Thats not Black or Hispanic culture but nice deflection. At most that is Black and Hispanic criminals. Maybe you can answer this question. What culture do white people have that they are being denied?
Dont know, I never claimed it was being denied.

Lip%20Plugs.jpg

U-Hder.jpg

COUNTRIES

Dont know, I never claimed it was being denied.
I never claimed you did. Sunni is too much of a pussy to answer the question so i was wondering if you felt the same and could answer the question.

If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?

I did no such thing. You're just frustrated at coming up short, again. Another day, another burning disappointment for Unkotare.

I aint go no stinking white guilt, I am one guilt free white man.

As you should be, you shouldn't feel guilty for something you haven't done personally.

well----actually ----there are issues of being guilty as a community for allowing evil----sorta-----"FEEL GUILTY"??? nope----but
act responsibly as a group. ----think and talk about what "we should have done"------
.....we should have salvaged the
yazidis on the hill-tops etc etc

Wtf? You'd prefer to live in a homogenous society? You realize of course that Islam wouldn't be allowed in the US if not for multiculturalism?
I have no problem allowing legal immigrants who wish to join into the national melting pot of America.

But the lefty liberal/progressive's multiculturalism goal is to eliminate all vestiges of white people and white culture from our nation's heritage. ..... :cool:

Boboroad+rolled+image+white+people+_03e0cbf0f7ceb1799ecae344c50c5e14.gif

Forum List

Back