The mall of America in Minnesota

A lot of people I know have taken to calling it "Jamal of America"

One time there I saw the store called Urban Outfitters and thought Turban Outfitters would be more appropriate.

Good place to go for crowds and overpriced goods with long waits at every restaurant. Rarely make it there as every store in there is available much closer.

Actually worked at a new restaurant at the grand opening of the Mall and quit after a month of that busy overcrowded nightmare.

Fear the Muslims!
You don't have anything to worry about because you are too big to be picked-up and thrown over the railing in the Mall of America.
BTW, why wasn't the Refugee charged with a hate crime, because you know that it would be a hate crime if the races were reversed.

Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony returns home after almost five months
mallofamericaboyassaultedbyrefugee.jpg

Thanks Hussein Obama. :mad-61:

NOT!

The Great Obama rules the malls

You are dumber then dirt. Your profile photo fits you perfect. Ask the people of NYC what they think after 9/11. Your ignorance is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The courageous people of NYC did not blame Muslims and has a large Muslim community

It was asshole Republicans who made up stories of Muslims dancing on rooftops

NOT!

You are dumber then dirt. Your profile photo fits you perfect. Ask the people of NYC what they think after 9/11. Your ignorance is scary.

The courageous people of NYC did not blame Muslims and has a large Muslim community

Not so fast
https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/

NOT!

Not so fast
https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
LOL

Thousands of them......Thousands

Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop, one of many politicians who blasted Trump after the remarks, still denied that celebrations took place despite the eyewitness accounts.

“There are no records of this, and over time, what has happened is that it has become urban legend in many cities where people say they heard or saw something,” Fulop told the website.

Forum List

Back