Putin Re-Elected in Historic Victory

Well?

of course,

Of course? What is "well" and "of course" for a slave of Putin who sold his soul to this perverted criminal mass-murderer?

because all aryans

Aryans? Never any German had been an Aryan - nevertheless the nonsense the Nazis spoke in this context about "Aryans" included by the way also Slaws in their "definition".

know that russian untermenschen

That's what Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump and all others who are autocrats or like to be autocrats see in everyone else: "Untermenschen" = "Subhumans" and also "lebensunwertes Leben" = "life unworthy of life". The main statement subsumizing this contextes is it what the asshole Sheridan spoke to Chief Tosowi at Wounded Knee: „The only good Indians I ever saw were dead.“

can't compose music.

I have the feeling this music is stolen. It remembers to something else - but I still do not know what it is. And for sure exists a great Russian music and also great Russian composers and artists. That's not a real question. But "creative power" and "Soviets" are nothing what I see in a natural living context. The Soviets always had been a power of death - not a power of life.

Last edited:
You're so dumb... No wonder Hitler was able to easily convince the germans of their exceptionalism...

Hitler was only the one devil in the game - the other devil had been Stalin. And when these two jaws snapped shut from the left and right, Satan laughed at the top of his lungs.

Translation

A few days ago I went to the zoo
The sun was shining, my heart was so happy
I saw people standing in front of a cage
I went there to take a closer look
(There I went to take a closer look)

Do not feed was written on a big sign
And please don't tease it either, it's very wild
Adults and children looked stupid
And only one guard looked grim and very silent
(And only one guard looked grim and very silent)

I asked him, what is the name of this animal?
That's freedom, he said to me
It's so rare in the world now
That's why it's on display here for little money
(That's why it's on display here for little money)

I looked and I said, dear sir
I see nothing, the cage is empty
That's the gag, he said
You lock her up and she's gone in an instant
(You lock her up and she's gone in an instant)

Freedom is a wondrous beast
And some people are afraid of it
But behind bars she fades
For only in freedom can freedom be freedom

For only in freedom can freedom be freedom

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:

Nothing what makes real sense is able to find a place on a button - but you speak with a last Mohican - one of the very few people whose Jewish ancestors partially survived the Holocaust although they never left Germany. So you should perhaps try to listen what I say to you.
In those days under Hitler most German Jews fled to the USA and to other countries in America - and the masses of German Jews who had been in Germany came from the East after World War 2. They fled the Soviets (reason: freedom of religion) and fled the Slaws (racism of the Slaws) and specially they fled Stalin (on millions of reasons) because Stalin murdered and displaced whomever he liked to murder and to displace - for example also Georgians although he had been genetically a Georgian on his own. If you should think blood is thicker than water then you are wrong - as well in positive and negative directions. And if you should think an ideology is stronger than freedom then you are also wrong. But freedom needs first of all responsibility in the eyes of god and not perverted stupid tyrants like Putin who give other perverted idiots the not existing right to kill.

Last edited:
because Stalin murdered and displaced whomever he liked to murder and to displace
There are Jews in Ukraine who call themselves "Bandera jews" It's about the same as if german jews call themselves "Hitler Jews". You're one of those assholes. The most despicable of the lot.

luiza

Are you sure you are a human being or are you only an artificial stupidity?
Bangabangwa, I was a moving light behind the" Keep Britain Tidy and Clean "campaign before being promoted a UN ambassador for the same cause but now as a European ambassador .
I have been asked to locate you , stuff you in a black bin- bag and have you recycled .
However Ze Bra fans are against that as it will remove you as the most useless Germ known to man and drop him down to bottom place .

BTW, You will be pleased to know that Dear Uncle P is giving those Ukeys the hiding of their life with lots of Bangabangwar.

Bangabangwa, I was a moving light behind the" Keep Britain Tidy and Clean "campaign before being promoted a UN ambassador for the same cause but now as a European ambassador .
I have been asked to locate you , stuff you in a black bin- bag and have you recycled .
However Ze Bra fans are against that as it will remove you as the most useless Germ known to man and drop him down to bottom place .

BTW, You will be pleased to know that Dear Uncle P is giving those Ukeys the hiding of their life with lots of Bangabangwar.

Do you think everyone is an idiot or do you think only that political propaganda is not able to be stupid enough? War wounds and murders people. War is on its own a satanic power because war forces everyone to be a devil who not likes to die. So go home, Russian. Leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.

Last edited:
There are Jews in Ukraine who call themselves "Bandera jews" It's about the same as if german jews call themselves "Hitler Jews". You're one of those assholes. The most despicable of the lot.

What about to do suicide? Perhaps this will help you, superidiot^2.

Some facts:

The Jews in the Ukraine reported nothing about systemic discrimination in the Ukraine. Also Hungarians and others made clear that they not had been discriminated from Ukrainians. And Ukrainians elected by the way a Jew as far as I know - and wonder over wonder: The Ukraine did not fall in two weeks and the Ukraine also did not fall in two years. Perhaps the Ukraine will also not fall in 20 years, 200 years and 2000 years.

And the so called "Wagner" mercenaries - Russian Nazis who acted worldwide in many crimes - had been payed from the Russian tax payers and are meanwhile an integrated part of the Russian army after Putin murdered their leaders, his accomplices. That you try to call me and Jews "Nazis" shows to me only that you are an unscrupulous atheist.

Last edited:
The Jews in the Ukraine reported nothing about systemic discrimination in the Ukraine.
You see, filth, there are now russians in Ukraine instead of jews. And because you don't know who Bandera is, you would be safe wear a T-shirt that says "Himmler's Jew" . You'll fit right in.

You see, filth, there are now russians in Ukraine instead of jews. And because you don't know who Bandera is, you would be safe wear a T-shirt that says "Himmler's Jew" . You'll fit right in.

Slave of Putin, Russia has one-ninth of the earth's land mass and less than 1/50th of the Earth's population but you need to do war. This planet is just simple too little for you. So leave the Ukraine or much more better: Leave the whole planet. I heard direction Andromeda is a lot of space. Or what do you think about the Sombrero galaxy? Also not far and a lot of space.

STScI-01EVT1FAXE6YVM8T2ND70TEYME.png

PS: Oh - and by the way: Do not say "afterwards" - when god will ask you what you made wrong - no one warned you that you took the ticket to hell. You took the ticket to hell. Exchange it while you can still change it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back