The Magnificent President Trump responds to the latest indictment on charges stemming from the Special Counsel (Video)

That man should be an inspiration to everyone. He's been fighting against a powerful undercurrent of deeply-entrenched globalist and Marxist antagonists for seven straight years now, and hasn't broken a sweat. Trump truly is a man who believes in what he stands for, most people would have given up by now.

That man should be an inspiration to everyone. He's been fighting against a powerful undercurrent of deeply-entrenched globalist and Marxist antagonists for seven straight years now, and hasn't broken a sweat. Trump truly is a man who believes in what he stands for, most people would have given up by now.

He needs help.
Amen
Let it be.

What a defiant bold American Patriot Trump is. He's simply magnificent! Our Government has become a criminal institution! This has gone so far beyond politics that I don’t know what to call it.

Biggest, worst smelling pile of elephant $hit to hit these boards in the past couple of weeks, Tvaritch...

images

Your Orange Flim-Flam Man is his own worst enemy, as well as the Republic's worst domestic enemy... and now he's going down...

The Four Indictments were a Righteous Shoot... :laughing0301: :clap2:

Last edited:
The blue state county ballot centers will not be able to phony up enough ballots to overcome the massive amount of votes Trump will get....

That's not how they stole the last election.
It doesn't matter how many votes blue states have, they are blue.

That's not how they stole the last election.
It doesn't matter how many votes blue states have, they are blue.
No I don't agree... with massive mailout ballots drop boxes and ballot harvesting they were able to create enough votes for Biden in the swing states...
Its been happening in California for years... ballot harvesting is a recipe for ballot fraud and I hope to God the republicans in these states have taken action to stop this....

No I don't agree... with massive mailout ballots drop boxes and ballot harvesting they were able to create enough votes for Biden in the swing states...
Its been happening in California for years... ballot harvesting is a recipe for ballot fraud and I hope to God the republicans in these states have taken action to stop this....

This time you said swing states.
Agreed.

I see turbulent times if the Democrats manage to pull of what they did in 2020 and 2022.

Other than underestimating the number of whoerrs who valued killing their baby over everything else, 2022 was fine.

What a defiant bold American Patriot Trump is. He's simply magnificent! Our Government has become a criminal institution! This has gone so far beyond politics that I don’t know what to call it.

Is Trump mad, bro? He looks like he has that indictment shoved up his ass.

Is he tired of all that "winning", like today's indictment?

Trump is an inspiration. To mobsters, gang bangers, conmen, sexual predators, liars, bank robbers, traitors, money launderers, Fascists, etc. etc.

Proud?

Forum List

Back