The Love Is Gone

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right.
All the "collusion" between Putin and Trump to get Trump elected didn't pan out so well.
According to the LIB MSM Putin and Trump have a 'Bromance' going on.
What the fuck are the LIB morons going to claim now?????????
President Trump came to office owing NO ONE! ANYTHING!!!!
He still doesn't.
Anyone who now believes Trump 'owes' Putin anything is fucking delusional.
President Trump has already told his Ambassadors to tell the fucking world leaders: "The next time Assad and or Russia uses chemical weapons President Trump WILL drop a dozen MOABS on top of Assad. And the next time President Trump says he is going to do something everyone can be 100% guaranteed he will do what he promised".
It's hilarious to listen to Chrissy Matthews NOW refer to chemical weapons as "WMDs".
He refused to call them that when the US attacked Iraq.
Chrissy Matthews is now referring to President Trumps boys as the same as "Saddam's sons".
What a piece of shit he is.
Who would America's enemies rather have as SOS? John .......(I can't remember his name at the moment)....or the always purchasable Hillary Clinton or Rex Tillerson??????????????
When Tillerson said "the US is done talking about NK" that ought to have sent a fucking shill up the perverts leg.
The problem with satellite guided MOABS when they are dropped from 50K feet is there's no getting out of the way.
The little nut case is soon going to have 'smoked MOAB' for his lunch.
100% guaranteed!

He owes a lot of people, how do you think Devos got her job, Sessions, etc. He also owes Russia.

LOL No, the orange clown is facing some real problems. So this would be a very good diversion. And it is something that needed done if Syria was responsible for the gas attack. As for his love affair with Putin, well, I guess we will see what Russia has on the clown now.

LOL No, the orange clown is facing some real problems. So this would be a very good diversion. And it is something that needed done if Syria was responsible for the gas attack. As for his love affair with Putin, well, I guess we will see what Russia has on the clown now.
So Trump throws sand in Putin's face and you claim Putin will now expose what he has on Trump.
You need to have your meds checked.

Heh Yea, lets see what Putin has on President Trump and the RNC... I suspect it's a bit fat nothing that's going to make the far left and their media attack dogs look even more foolish in the eyes of the intelligent.

Forum List

Back