The Lord is mentioned in the Constitution

our creator is mentioned in the constitution.

No. It's the fucking LORD, when the FF did a YOOL. Get it straight. Our creator lives in the Declaration of Independence.

:eusa_boohoo:

28Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
Isaiah 40 KJV - Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith - Bible Gateway

It doesn't specify which Lord they are referring to?
Their Lord was the almighty God, the immortal, the invisible, wise, wonderful counselor and the prince of peace. They began and ended their Continental Congress meetings with Christian prayers. Many separate churches, but the same spirit of belief in a Creator aka God.

And "the year of our Lord" is based on the Christian calender. It's a clue.

This is almost as sad as the OP’s failed ‘judge disqualifies Obama from Georgia presidential ballot’ thread.

I ahd almost forgotten about that. How about it, OP? You got any comment on the fact that Obama WAS NEVER REMOVED FROM THE GA BALLOT, like you said he was? :rofl:

I really hate your fucking gut's I honestly do. I would treat you no differently than a little piss ant under my feet.

Imagine the very end of Van Halen's "Teacher"

OH MY GOD!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Their Lord was the almighty God, the immortal, the invisible, wise, wonderful counselor and the prince of peace. They began and ended their Continental Congress meetings with Christian prayers. Many separate churches, but the same spirit of belief in a Creator aka God.

Yes I keep posting that. :badgrin:

Indeed, and cannot be tolerated ever by the seculiarists in thier false quest for vanity of men/mankind.

It's so simple, and right before them...easy language to understand...but still denied. Even in the DOI...(which is codified BY the Constitution), talks at length about God and affairs of men.

The deniers have a problem with powers beyond thier understanding. They're afraid of it, and therefore MUST deny it. Only explination I have my friend.

:dunno:

The DOI? Mostly about the affairs between the colonist and the English. God? Not so much except to turn the tables on the King, who also had many proclamations and writs that say he was anointed by God to rule over the yabba, yabbas....

Guess WHAT? The Founders proved the KING wrong.

*Deal with it*

The only reason God seems to be mentioned in the DOI was a direct assault on the divine authority of the King.

You mean the Men of the Colonies (well okay France had something to do with it) proved that the King was .....

The DOI? Mostly about the affairs between the colonist and the English. God? Not so much except to turn the tables on the King, who also had many proclamations and writs that say he was anointed by God to rule over the yabba, yabbas....

*Deal with it*

The only reason God seems to be mentioned in the DOI was a direct assault on the divine authority of the King.

You mean the Men of the Colonies (well okay France had something to do with it) proved that the King was .....

God does guide men to do what he want's done. Even you.

*Deal with it*

And the KING died...guess what that means? HE was (GULP)...Mortal as anyone else...and he was also one who thought HE was better than everyone else backed by the Church Of England.

And Guess what the Founders did to thumb thier noses at the church?

*First Amendment*

In the cause of liberty as ALL humans by God's hand were free to choose...

Imagine that?

YOU aren't very good at this, are you?

our creator is mentioned in the constitution.

No. It's the fucking LORD, when the FF did a YOOL. Get it straight. Our creator lives in the Declaration of Independence.

28Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Blasphamy, that's the Old Testement. God changed, he mellowed out since he had his son. I mean in the Old Testement he seems like such an Angry God!

Blasphamy, that's the Old Testement. God changed, he mellowed out since he had his son. I mean in the Old Testement he seems like such an Angry God!

The old testament is the history it's not blasphamy

Indeed, and cannot be tolerated ever by the seculiarists in thier false quest for vanity of men/mankind.

What? It's a sight (well 11 minutes to be nearly exact) better than the Julian. A single journey around the sun.

Forum List

Back