The looming war over gay marriage

☭proletarian☭;1846758 said:
You fail, G. Homosexuality is rampant in nature.

Anyone else doubtful G's doing any procreating of his own?

Show proof of the gay gene then... we'll be waiting
You're a fucking moron, you know that. A 'gay gene' has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, you retard.

We should hook Gautama up with Charlie Bass.

You really need to stop looming and find your own way to great sex.

Once you do, you will never loom again.

Friggin Frogen,

You premise is incorrect. Looming and fucking are not mutually exclusive.

Loomed fucking can be just as good as non-loomed fucking.

It's all a matter of getting to know what your partner's preference is and servicing her needs.

I can buy that.

And here I thought you were just a prude?

Now why would either you and I, women lovers both, care about what other men do?

Unless they invite us to loom.

They are not really men.

They are Abnormal Freaks

And, I don't like it when Abnormal Freaks tell one what to do.

The Queers are under the impression that just because they fuck in a wierd way they can DICTATE the meaning of the word MARRIAGE that defines, and defined the family as the fundamental socio-economic unit with PROCREATION as the central premise. This being so defined in Civilized countries for millenia.

Last edited:
Friggin Frogen,

You premise is incorrect. Looming and fucking are not mutually exclusive.

Loomed fucking can be just as good as non-loomed fucking.

It's all a matter of getting to know what your partner's preference is and servicing her needs.

I can buy that.

Now why would either you and I, women lovers both, care about what other men do?

They are not really men.

They are Abnormal Freaks

They are under the impression that just because they fuck in a wierd way they can DICTATE the meaning of the word MARRIAGE that defines, and defined the family as the fundamental socio-economic unit with PROCREATION as the central premise. This being defined in Civilized countries for millenia.

Does that mean you're "normal"? Can a dipsh!t BE "normal"?

☭proletarian☭;1847019 said:
☭proletarian☭;1846758 said:
You fail, G. Homosexuality is rampant in nature.

Anyone else doubtful G's doing any procreating of his own?

You're a fucking moron, you know that. A 'gay gene' has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, you retard.

You say it is rampant in nature.. and to be rampant in nature, since animals do not have cognitive thought, it must be biological.. hence in the genetic code.. I.E. a gay gene... so where is this gay gene??

No.. homosexuality is not rampant in nature.. you have certain species that will change sex if there are shortages of males or females, etc... and you have animals that exert or show dominance over lesser specimens by the show of a sexual action or 'humping'... but you do not see 'natural' homosexuality... you see behavior...

It has everything to do with the subject YOU put forth of it being 'natural' or 'rampant'

I can buy that.

They are not really men.

They are Abnormal Freaks

They are under the impression that just because they fuck in a wierd way they can DICTATE the meaning of the word MARRIAGE that defines, and defined the family as the fundamental socio-economic unit with PROCREATION as the central premise. This being defined in Civilized countries for millenia.

Of course I am NORMAL.

Proof: I am not an Abnormal Freak, i.e., a QUEER therefore I am normal.

Being insulted by an enraged Abnormal Freak i.e., a QUEER further underlines my point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
They are not really men.

They are Abnormal Freaks

Of course I am NORMAL.

Proof: I am not an Abnormal Freak, i.e., a QUEER therefore I am normal.

Being enraged and insulted by an Abnormal Freak i.e., a QUEER further underlines my point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't take your word for it. Ask the people around you if you are normal.

Just to save some time, I looked up one of your descriptions:

Main Entry: de·lu·sion
Pronunciation: di-'lü-zh&n
Function: noun

: a false belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside theself that persists despite the facts and occurs in some psychotic states —compare HALLUCINATION 1, ILLUSION 2a

You say it is rampant in nature.. and to be rampant in nature, since animals do not have cognitive thought, it must be biological.. hence in the genetic code.. I.E. a gay gene... so where is this gay gene??

No.. homosexuality is not rampant in nature.. you have certain species that will change sex if there are shortages of males or females, etc... and you have animals that exert or show dominance over lesser specimens by the show of a sexual action or 'humping'... but you do not see 'natural' homosexuality... you see behavior...

It has everything to do with the subject YOU put forth of it being 'natural' or 'rampant'

Philosophically, in a Darwinism vs Creationism type of debate extremely interesting questions are raised.

However, an immutable TRUTH has emerged when discussing the QUEER i.e., The Abnormal Freak in that context: any sympathy for this pathetic creature is eliminated because of the outrageously obnoxious behaviour of these Anomalies of Nature.

For some bizarre reason PC embraced these loathesome CREATURE FREAKS giving them disproportionate power not only just to be noticed....but by encouraging them to have DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR in DICTATING as to how Normals should think with regard to their religious and cultural beliefs.

Final note: Not surprisingly The OBAMARRHOIDS not only have the MONOLITHIC DEAD-BEAT vote (with or without ACORN), they also have the CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE......right next to that is the CORRUPT ABNORMAL FREAK VOTE !!!

CONSEQUENTLY, IT WILL ALWAYS SEEM TO BE A MIRACLE WHEN THE REPUBLICAN......OR A NON-OBAMARRHOIDAL VICTORY IS SCORED !!!!

Last edited:

Philosophically, in a Darwinism vs Creationism type of debate extremely interesting questions are raised.

However, an immutable TRUTH has emerged when discussing the QUEER i.e., The Abnormal Freak in that context: any sympathy for this pathetic creature is eliminated because of the outrageously obnoxious behaviour of these Anomalies of Nature.

For some bizarre reason PC embraced these loathesome CREATURE FREAKS giving them disproportionate power not only just to be noticed....but by encouraging them to have DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR in DICTATING as to how Normals should think with regard to their religious and cultural beliefs.

Final note: Not surprisingly The OBAMARRHOIDS not only have the MONOLITHIC DEAD-BEAT vote (with or without ACORN), they also have the CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE......right next to that is the CORRUPT ABNORMAL FREAK VOTE !!!

CONSEQUENTLY, IT WILL ALWAYS SEEM TO BE A MIRACLE WHEN THE REPUBLICAN......OR A NON-OBAMARRHOIDAL VICTORY IS SCORED !!!!

I really was going to ask if you believed in "magical creation". You do, don't you? I just assumed you did.

You know what is funny is that the father of Modern Computer language, Alan Turing, wrote algorisms that are used today in just about every computer program. The man broke Nazi codes during WWII and saved possibly hundreds of thousands of lives. You are using, pardon the word, the "fruits" of his work.

Then there is Phillip Johnson, who designed the Crystal Cathedral, one of the greatest Evangelical monuments in the US.

Speaking of Evangelicals, the speechwriter who wrote Jerry Falwell's most memorable speeches.

Then there is the Sistine Chapel and the Last Supper, painted by the greatest artists in history.

Course, there was the greatest military mind, so great, his methods are taught at West Point today, but of course, he wouldn’t be allowed in.

Yep, all these people are gay. So where are the great conservative achievements that compare? Um, well, breeding is a great achievement. Only, it’s something even gays can force themselves to do. Um, what else? Well, they will get really mad at reading this and call me dirty names. Ok, used to that. That is the right wing “best”. Calling names and breeding. Well, the talented gays have to come from somewhere.

Evangelical and conservative America may hate their gay children, but their gay children are the best they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

I really was going to ask if you believed in "magical creation". You do, don't you? I just assumed you did.

You know what is funny is that the father of Modern Computer language, Alan Turing, wrote algorisms that are used today in just about every computer program. The man broke Nazi codes during WWII and saved possibly hundreds of thousands of lives. You are using, pardon the word, the "fruits" of his work.

Then there is Phillip Johnson, who designed the Crystal Cathedral, one of the greatest Evangelical monuments in the US.

Speaking of Evangelicals, the speechwriter who wrote Jerry Falwell's most memorable speeches.

Then there is the Sistine Chapel and the Last Supper, painted by the greatest artists in history.

Course, there was the greatest military mind, so great, his methods are taught at West Point today, but of course, he wouldn’t be allowed in.

Yep, all these people are gay. So where are the great conservative achievements that compare? Um, well, breeding is a great achievement. Only, it’s something even gays can force themselves to do. Um, what else? Well, they will get really mad at reading this and call me dirty names. Ok, used to that. That is the right wing “best”. Calling names and breeding. Well, the talented gays have to come from somewhere.

Evangelical and conservative America may hate their gay children, but their gay children are the best they have.

Weenie-Deanie,

No one would dispute the fact that there are and were brilliant queers in the History of the World.

And, as stated somewhere in the begining of this thread, and EVERY thread in which the QUEER's issue is raised, I CATEGORICALLY uphold the right of the HUMANOID FREAKS to have the same rights as the Normals....including the CIVIL UNION.

However, MARRIAGE is a union between MAN and WOMAN. And, the basic premise for this union is PROCREATION. That's why I'm also OK with polygamy and polyandry.

What I am vociferously against is the QUEERS, or ABNORMAL FREAKS dictating to the World what the word "Marriage" SHOULD mean just because they want to sanctify their style of fucking.

Instead of being GRATEFUL that the overwhelming majority of Religious people are non-critical of their lifestyle WHICH IS CONTRARY to the precepts of their HOLeY Books....and even welcome them to their places of worship.....these ABMORMAL FREAKS using the BOGUS PC-provided power by the OBAMARRHOIDAL types DEMAND that the Religious change their MOST SACRED beliefs in MARRIAGE, and THEIR concept of it.......shared OVERWHELMINGLY by the other populations of the World.

Particularly OFFENSIVE is the behaviour of America's ABNORMAL FREAKS, one of the OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM, such as that Flagrant Queer Idiot Judge (Pederez ?, Pederant ?) who made a total ass of himself by BLATANTLY and VICIOUSLY insulting the Beauty Queen candidate for stating, very respectfully, her opinion of QUEERS "MARRIAGE" that coincided with that of their Messiah, The MARXIST Obami Salami.

BTW, most Religious people would consider me an Atheist....not that I, in any way, would denigrate the Religious achievements of the talented queers you listed.

Incidentally, I suggest you check the difference of the term "algorism" with "algorithm" as applied to Turing.

West Point: just for reference were Carl Clausewitz or Sun Tzu QUEERS ? Not that they were the only Great Military Minds who were studied at West Point.

In conclusion, in order to make your point......THAT COMPLETELY MISSES THE ISSUE as presented by me....you overreach yourself when you bogusly ask: "So where are the great conservative achievements that compare (with those of the Queers) ?". I am sure you realize that list would completely drown out your puny little list for no other reason than the population ratio.

And your last paragraph ending with the conclusion that re the Conservatives "their gay children are the best they have." Is the type of of HYPERBOLIC BULLSHIT that you ABNORMAL QUEERS are known for.

Last edited:
One of war's truisms:
Many battles can be lost, yet a war won.

Gay Marriage is here to stay. Think of the stupid laws against it and the battles waged and then think of prohibition, racial mixing, immigrant stigma.

Allowing Gay marriages is a sign of
social maturity because in reality gay marriages threaten nothing..except maye the ass-etts of the wealthier partner.

The train has left the station: video on youtube....search Rubin Israel and .....wait......

Yup. Its only a matter of time. 30-40 years from now, we'll look back at this as we did all the people who opposed the Civil Rights movement, minus the violence, and think "What was all the fuss about?"

I'm still waiting for someone to justify the "Civil unions are ok but its wrong to force churches to marry people", since many churches around the country both accept and perform same-sex marriages - including the church I belong to.

How do you justify discriminating against my church in the same sentence claiming that your church is being discriminated against by same-sex marriage?

I'm still waiting for someone to justify the "Civil unions are ok but its wrong to force churches to marry people", since many churches around the country both accept and perform same-sex marriages - including the church I belong to.

Churches should have two options::
If they perform only non-legally-binding religious ceremonies, they may choose whom to perform them for in accordance with their faith.

If they seek to act as an instrument of the state, performing legally binding marriages, they are to be bound to the same rules as the state itse4lf and may not discriminate.

☭proletarian☭;1848834 said:

Churches should have two options::
If they perform only non-legally-binding religious ceremonies, they may choose whom to perform them for in accordance with their faith.

If they seek to act as an instrument of the state, performing legally binding marriages, they are to be bound to the same rules as the state itse4lf and may not discriminate.

I disagree. I'm not in favor of forcing churches to do anything - just like I'm not in favor of churches forcing the government to do anything. I believe that gay marriage should be legalized, but churches shouldn't be forced to perform them. There are plenty of churches that will perform same sex marriages, and each church should have the right to make the decision.

We wouldn't be forcing them to do anything. All we'd be doing is saying that to act as an agent of the State, you must follow the same rules as all agents of the State- arranging and witnessing a legally binding arrangement is acting in the stead of the State.

If you don't want to perform gay marriages, then simply don't file for status as a party with aty recognized power to issue a legally binding marriage license, then you can perform your religious rites as you see fit.

I am giving them the option of being an agent of the State and following the rules of the State or being purely an agent of God and following God's rules. It doesn't get any more fair.

Weenie-Deanie,

No one would dispute the fact that there are and were brilliant queers in the History of the World.

And, as stated somewhere in the begining of this thread, and EVERY thread in which the QUEER's issue is raised, I CATEGORICALLY uphold the right of the HUMANOID FREAKS to have the same rights as the Normals....including the CIVIL UNION.

However, MARRIAGE is a union between MAN and WOMAN. And, the basic premise for this union is PROCREATION. That's why I'm also OK with polygamy and polyandry.

What I am vociferously against is the QUEERS, or ABNORMAL FREAKS dictating to the World what the word "Marriage" SHOULD mean just because they want to sanctify their style of fucking.

Instead of being GRATEFUL that the overwhelming majority of Religious people are non-critical of their lifestyle WHICH IS CONTRARY to the precepts of their HOLeY Books....and even welcome them to their places of worship.....these ABMORMAL FREAKS using the BOGUS PC-provided power by the OBAMARRHOIDAL types DEMAND that the Religious change their MOST SACRED beliefs in MARRIAGE, and THEIR concept of it.......shared OVERWHELMINGLY by the other populations of the World.

Particularly OFFENSIVE is the behaviour of America's ABNORMAL FREAKS, one of the OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM, such as that Flagrant Queer Idiot Judge (Pederez ?, Pederant ?) who made a total ass of himself by BLATANTLY and VICIOUSLY insulting the Beauty Queen candidate for stating, very respectfully, her opinion of QUEERS "MARRIAGE" that coincided with that of their Messiah, The MARXIST Obami Salami.

BTW, most Religious people would consider me an Atheist....not that I, in any way, would denigrate the Religious achievements of the talented queers you listed.

Incidentally, I suggest you check the difference of the term "algorism" with "algorithm" as applied to Turing.

West Point: just for reference were Carl Clausewitz or Sun Tzu QUEERS ? Not that they were the only Great Military Minds who were studied at West Point.

In conclusion, in order to make your point......THAT COMPLETELY MISSES THE ISSUE as presented by me....you overreach yourself when you bogusly ask: "So where are the great conservative achievements that compare (with those of the Queers) ?". I am sure you realize that list would completely drown out your puny little list for no other reason than the population ratio.

And your last paragraph ending with the conclusion that re the Conservatives "their gay children are the best they have." Is the type of of HYPERBOLIC BULLSHIT that you ABNORMAL QUEERS are known for.

algorism is a real word.

Def of algorism: the skill of computation using any system of numerals

algorism - definition of algorism by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I just rushed over it with spell check. But hey, I never claimed to be particularly brilliant, And you? You are only "average", bourgeois, mediocre. Who are you to judge.

I never said "studied at West Point". I said, "His methods are studied AT West Point". And they are. I was referring to Alexander the Great. And yes, he would NOT be allowed into West Point if he were alive today.

I am sure you realize that list would completely drown out your puny little list for no other reason than the population ratio.

Unfortunately for you, it wouldn't. Without even doing any research, I can name famous gay American authors. Why, because they are just SO famous. And I know this is only a tiny few.

Walt Whitman
Edward Albee
Clive Barker
Truman Capote
Tennessee Williams
Gore Vidal,
James Baldwin

Now, name famous evangelical authors and all that comes up is a blank. There may be a few conservatives, but they are probably known more for political writing.

I haven't even covered science, music, art. The list of famous gays is endless. Evangelicals are known for crappy tier four Christian collages, hating the gays, and wanting to replace science with mysticism and writing the worst music ever.

Worse, if the religious were so smart, why did they hire Phillip Johnson to design the Crystal Cathedral. The answer is obvious. Because they CAN'T. :lol:

I have to admit. It's fun arguing with someone such as you. Someone STOOOOOPID.

The rights gay children are their best and brightest. But they, like you, are just too damn stupid to know it. How very pitiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;1848828 said:

Damn you are an idiot... try and look into the research a bit more and realize that the behavior is not tied to mating or family, but in terms of dominance and social placement...

Learn to actually understand the subject at hand

And also learn to understand that there has been absolutely nothing genetic linked to homosexuality... it is linked to a little thing called behavior.. social domination and social organization

Again.. say it with me... there is no gay gene.... hence it is not biological

Last edited:

How do you justify discriminating against my church in the same sentence claiming that your church is being discriminated against by same-sex marriage?

....Still waiting.

So far, I've posted this about 4 times, and no one has been able to respond to it...

Any takers?

Forum List

Back