The looming war over gay marriage

I'm heterosexual and married with one child. For what it's worth, I think gay people should have the same rights as heterosexuals.

I agree.

But queers are not entitled to change the meaning of the word "MARRIAGE".

Queers don't have the right to change the meaning of a word and force us to abide by their definition just because they want to sanctify their predilection for fucking.

Especially since the tenet of the Religions they want to enforce their belief on PROHIBITS their perversion.

Marriage is the union between Man and Woman.

The central premise being PROCREATION.

Tis been so since the begining of time.....with the variation of this basic premise of Polygamy and Polyandry. Which, I'm OK with.

Granted there may have been perversions of this central premise in some freakish and inconsequential societies. I am sure that throughout History some societies condoned the practice of fucking kangaroos, or turtles. But, this is too bizarre for serious consideration.

The looming war over gay marriage

Will the camo be pink and purple?

Does camo have anything to do with fucking ?

Because the issue is FUCKING and what to call it using the BIBLE, QURAN or some other "HOLY" Book of God's word as the Eternal Truth.

Personally, I don't give a FUCK about these "HOLEY" books (pun intended).

I believe in the HUMAN RACE and PROCREATION as the CENTRAL PREMISE.

Therefore, Polygamy and Polyandry is honky dory.

Anything else is UNNATURAL and fucked up.

I'm heterosexual and married with one child. For what it's worth, I think gay people should have the same rights as heterosexuals.

I agree.

Nor are straights-- which definition would you like to return to? Polygamy had a pretty good run in the West. Hey, let's also restore the meaning of 'person' to 'landed White male' :rolleyes:

Says you

You're thinking of intercourse, not marriage. Marriage has always been a socio-economic union.
Tis been so since the begining of time.....with the variation of this basic premise of Polygamy and Polyandry. Which, I'm OK with.

Those each involve multple persons of the same gender in the contract.

You fail.

You fail, G. Homosexuality is rampant in nature.

Anyone else doubtful G's doing any procreating of his own?

☭proletarian☭;1846757 said:

I agree.

Nor are straights-- which definition would you like to return to? Polygamy had a pretty good run in the West. Hey, let's also restore the meaning of 'person' to 'landed White male' :rolleyes:

Says you
Says ME and THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF CIVILIZATION.....not some queer wannabe Kommisar and a bunch of queers that want to sanctify their fucking by using the Religions from some "HOLEy" Books that DON'T WANT THEM and consider them as PERVERTS.

You're thinking of intercourse, not marriage. Marriage has always been a socio-economic union.
Marriage throughout the Millenia has to do with fucking to produce children. And, this unit of procreation, i.e. a family consisting of a male and female (and its progeny) is the fundamental socio-economic unit throughout millenia.

Queers (or Abnormals) are freaks of nature, and being humanoid deserve equal rights or the rights that the normals give them. That happens in civilized societies where KINDNESS is the norm.

Queers (or Abnormals) shouldn't get uppity and start to change the language of the normals to satisfy their desire to sanctify their fucking.

Those each involve multple persons of the same gender in the contract.

You fail.

I fail ?!?!?

Do you think that I, or any normal, rational person really cares about the decision of a QUEER wannabe Kommisar ?

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1846758 said:

Again,

You come off as a QUEER with a delusional sense of Grandeur.

In Reality, you probably ARE a Delusional QUEER with a delusional sense of Grandeur.....and a somewhat demented wannabe Kommisar to boot.

Next thing you'll be rationalizing is the cult of kangaroo and/or turtle fucking. Or, something as equally bizarre as that.

Now that I think of it ......you are a funny little queer sent here to Earth to amuse us.

Last edited:
I don’t know, when I am fucking if some one uninvited is peeping through my window I am going to kick their fucking ass.

Why should I not lend gay people the same respect?

☭proletarian☭;1846758 said:

Just glanced at your last post and realized that I missed your last question.

Not wanting to be rude, being a considerate type of a chap, I'd like to answer that question.

And, in doing so, point out that the preceding sentence of yours underlines an easily explained consistent peculiarity of yours topped off by a fatuous conclusion that borders on the ridiculous.

Let's start in the order you presented your inanities:

You start off by exhibiting your delusional sense of Grandeur where you feel your judgment has some gravitas.....let me assure it doesn't. Your "You Fail" has all the gravitas and veracity of a FART in a Hurricane.

You CONSTANTLY use that ridiculous expression bringing into question your inferiority complex....probably connected with your failure in the political field as being ONLY a WANNABE Kommisar.

You then posit that:"Homosexuality is rampant in nature." Well, so is SHIT.

Your last question is personal, and somewhat distasteful in its intrusiveness.

I'll answer it this way: I assure you that I am very successful in the field of procreation. However, if I ever had the misfortune of procreating a funny little "QUEER wannabe Kommisar" like you ........I'd probably drown it without any hesitation at all.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1846808 said:
?

G... are you legally retarded?

Legally retarded or not, if I can squish delusional QUEER wannabe Kommisars like you with one blink ......what does that say of you ?

Last edited:
I don’t know, when I am fucking if some one uninvited is peeping through my window I am going to kick their fucking ass.

Friggin Frogen,

The QUEERS are not exactly the mute, downtrodden segment of our society.

These FLAGRANTLY NOISOME ABNORMALS are EXACTLY the opposite. They already have all the rights we have......they have learned the lessons of the NOW-VICTIMIZED blacks with such Scam Artistes as Heckel & Jeckel, i.e. Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton as their peerless Fuehrers......and like these "VICTIMIZED" Blacks are howling and yowling for SPECIAL PRIVILEGES such as changing the definition of a word, held as such thru millenia, that blatantly contradicts the SACRED BELIEFS of ~90%+ of the population of America. And these Abnormals are RIGHTEOUSLY INDIGNANT that they are not getting their own way !!!!

And, just as with the "VICTIMIZED" Blacks......try firing one of these Abnormals for OBVIOUS cause.......you'll get your last pants in the pawn shop.

CONSIDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEAUTY QUEEN CANDIDATE who stated her opinion, the same opinion as stated by their Messiah MARXIST Obami Salami ?!?!?!?

CONSIDER THE EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF THESE ABNORMAL FREAKS ESPECIALLY IN THE LIGHT OF THEIR POPULATION AS COMPARED TO THE POPULATION IN AMERICA !!!!

NO.....Friggin Frogen......nobody is peeping thru their window as they commit their perversions ......AND TRY TO CHANGE THE CULTURE OF OUR SOCIETY. These Abnormals are PROUDLY YOWLING their abnormality at the top of their lungs !!!!

As to you fucking......c'mon now....a self-acknowledged drunken sod's fucking is somewhat suspect.....and as far as kicking anyone's ass.....that's obviously a fantasy.

Instead of you moralizing......why doncha do what you do best and have some "gude biuz".

Marriage is not a right... the government should be out of the marriage business... have all family units/partnerships recognized as civil unions or whatever other legal term the government wishes... everyone has the same rights of inheritance, legal decision making for an injured partner, taxation, etc... but leave marriage in the hands of the churches and religious institutions...

But you will not see support of this from many of the 'gay rights' activists,... because it is not about equal treatment under the law... it is about advancing an agenda

Actually you would see support for this.. As it makes all marriages the same.. There would essentially be no marriage as far as the government is concerned.. Just civil unions.. they would go for that.. Most don't care about marriage in a church.. They just want the same rights and recognition that a married couple enjoys from the government.. I think that is a good idea...

:clap2:

To me, no one person or group of people is more important or 'special' than any other. You want 'marriage', you marry someone of the opposite sex. Civil partnerships, with the same rights and responsibilities as others, are fine. They work perfectly well in Europe. Just don't force the Churches to do something outside their own beliefs.

Everyone talks about 'rights', no one talks about 'responsibility'. You don't just have rights - you have responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is to recognize the rights of other people.

So, you believe in discrimination based on gender?

No, I believe that the rights of gays do not outweigh the rights of others. For example, I believe in your right to be an idiot but your right to be an idiot can not interfere with my right to be intelligent.

So like he said, you believe in descrimination..

How is a gays right outweighing any your rights??

Actually.. In this case I would have to say from observation.. You are the idiot.. :razz:

Friggin Frogen,

These FLAGRANTLY NOISOME ABNORMALS are EXACTLY the opposite. They already have all the rights we have......they have learned the lessons of the NOW-VICTIMIZED blacks with such Scam Artistes as Heckel & Jeckel, i.e. Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton as their peerless Fuehrers......and like these "VICTIMIZED" Blacks are howling and yowling for SPECIAL PRIVILEGES such as changing the definition of a word, held as such thru millenia, that blatantly contradicts the SACRED BELIEFS of ~90%+ of the population of America. And these Abnormals are RIGHTEOUSLY INDIGNANT that they are not getting their own way !!!!

And, just as with the "VICTIMIZED" Blacks......try firing one of these Abnormals for OBVIOUS cause.......you'll get your last pants in the pawn shop.

CONSIDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEAUTY QUEEN CANDIDATE who stated her opinion, the same opinion as stated by their Messiah MARXIST Obami Salami ?!?!?!?

CONSIDER THE EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF THESE ABNORMAL FREAKS ESPECIALLY IN THE LIGHT OF THEIR POPULATION AS COMPARED TO THE POPULATION IN AMERICA !!!!

NO.....Friggin Frogen......nobody is peeping thru their window as they commit their perversions ......AND TRY TO CHANGE THE CULTURE OF OUR SOCIETY. These Abnormals are PROUDLY YOWLING their abnormality at the top of their lungs !!!!

As to you fucking......c'mon now....a self-acknowledged drunken sod's fucking is somewhat suspect.....and as far as kicking anyone's ass.....that's obviously a fantasy.

Instead of you moralizing......why doncha do what you do best and have some "gude biuz".

You really need to stop looming and find your own way to great sex.

Once you do, you will never loom again.

I agree.

Queers don't have the right to change the meaning of a word and force us to abide by their definition just because they want to sanctify their predilection for fucking.

Especially since the tenet of the Religions they want to enforce their belief on PROHIBITS their perversion.

Granted there may have been perversions of this central premise in some freakish and inconsequential societies. I am sure that throughout History some societies condoned the practice of fucking kangaroos, or turtles. But, this is too bizarre for serious consideration.

OMG!! What kind of bible thumping moron are you??

YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THE WORD OR DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE..

So stuff it already!! People can walk into any court of a JOP and get MARRIED!! No church required.. Your religion and your definition of the word marriage has NO bearing on this debate or homosexuals.. That is what you morons don't understand.. Your religion doesn't apply!! We have freedom of religion in these parts!! That means your bible thumping homophobic self don't have nothing to say on the issue!! Judge not les ye be judged.. That is all you need you know!!

No back to you little cave and be a good little christian and stay out of this debate.. There is no religious arguement in this issue.. NONE!! Religion does not apply here!!

No church will be forced to do anything.. As I stated earlier.. Any JOP will do the job or you can go to Vegas and use the Drive thru..

Friggin Frogen,

Friggin Frogen,

You premise is incorrect. Looming and fucking are not mutually exclusive.

Loomed fucking can be just as good as non-loomed fucking.

It's all a matter of getting to know what your partner's preference is and servicing her needs.

Marriage is not a right... the government should be out of the marriage business... have all family units/partnerships recognized as civil unions or whatever other legal term the government wishes... everyone has the same rights of inheritance, legal decision making for an injured partner, taxation, etc... but leave marriage in the hands of the churches and religious institutions...

But you will not see support of this from many of the 'gay rights' activists,... because it is not about equal treatment under the law... it is about advancing an agenda

Actually you would see support for this.. As it makes all marriages the same.. There would essentially be no marriage as far as the government is concerned.. Just civil unions.. they would go for that.. Most don't care about marriage in a church.. They just want the same rights and recognition that a married couple enjoys from the government.. I think that is a good idea...

:clap2:

However.. you do not see the support for this.... you will continue to hear 'separate but equal' and various other BS arguments... while it is logical in the eyes of legality/taxation/etc, it does not fit the radical agenda we see from the activists

I agree.

OMG!! What kind of bible thumping moron are you??

I am not. I am an Atheist who recognizes the rights of the bible thumpers to exclude you Abnormal Freaks because their Holey Book instructs them to.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THE WORD OR DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE.

Neither do you, you fucking Queer. It is a matter of opinion. And opinions determine the Laws of any country.

So stuff it already!!

So YOU stuff yourself, you stuffing QUEER.

People can walk into any court of a JOP and get MARRIED!! No church required..

So......you Abnormal Freaks can do that .....so do that.....and don't try to piss on the normal people while you're doing that.

Your religion and your definition of the word marriage has NO bearing on this debate or homosexuals.

The Normal person's Religion, and his definition of the word marriage is engraved in marble (so to speak) for millenia and is established Law because Laws are made thru the process of votes......which established those laws, you fucking Abnormal Freak.

That is what you morons don't understand..

Apparently, it is what you Abnormal Freaks don't understand

Your religion doesn't apply!!

Apparently, it does. That's why you Abnormal Freaks are freaking out.

We have freedom of religion in these parts!!

That is correct. So deal with it, you Abnormal Freak.

That means your bible thumping homophobic self don't have nothing to say on the issue!!

Not so. The Law of the Land in most states prevails, thus the opinion of the Freaked-out Abnormal nutters is rejected. And, it seems like when these Abnormal Freaks get their agenda passed by back-door methods (pun intended), the votes of the Normals overturn their crap.

Judge not les ye be judged..

No Normal person who is rational gives a shit about your opinion.

That is all you need you know!!

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they need or don't need as far as their knowledge is concerned, you Nazi-like Abnormal Freak !!!

No back to you little cave....

Sorry, Freak.....no cave here. More like a sumptuous mansion

and be a good little christian ....

Not a Christian. I am an Atheist (more or less).

.....and stay out of this debate.

You are a Delusional Nazi Abnormal Freak if you think you can tell me what to do.

There is no religious arguement in this issue.. NONE!!

Wrong again, QUEER, The Religious are up in arms because your type of fucking is considered a perversion by them. Their Holey Book say so.

Religion does not apply here!!

You keep repeating that, you demented QUEER. You should realize by now that repeating something doesn't make it so....or haven't you learned that yet, Abormal Freak ???

No church will be forced to do anything.

You got THAT right, Queer.

As I stated earlier. Any JOP will do the job or you can go to Vegas and use the Drive thru....

SO....do it. But don't try to sanctify the way you fuck by calling it "MARRIAGE."

Comprende ? El Freako ?

Last edited:
Friggin Frogen,

Friggin Frogen,

You premise is incorrect. Looming and fucking are not mutually exclusive.

Loomed fucking can be just as good as non-loomed fucking.

It's all a matter of getting to know what your partner's preference is and servicing her needs.

I can buy that.

And here I thought you were just a prude?

Now why would either you and I, women lovers both, care about what other men do?

Unless they invite us to loom.

Forum List

Back