The London zoo is celebrating pride in honor of its gay penguins

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Q13) – Gay animals celebrate Pride Month, too. The ZSL London Zoo is home to the famous gay penguin couple, Humboldt penguins Ronnie and Reggie. To celebrate the pair and similar animal couples, the zoo plans to give a “Pride makeover” to its Zoo Night event July 5. In addition to regularly scheduled Zoo Night festivities, the zoo will teach about gender, mating and same-sex animal pairings. Zookeepers have
The London Zoo is celebrating Pride month in honor of its gay penguins

When you are a Trump hater and an idiot all in one these are the things you ream up and then force it onto others..

Gosh, I hope you made it to the fainting couch in time.

The penguins are not gay. This is the second time the gay mafia has tried to make gay penguins out of penguins that just haven't found mates.

I have no idea whether or not some types of birds have homosexual characteristics or not; I'm not an ornithologist. What I DO know is this: birds aren't humans, and have very little in common with them, so there's really no reason for me to give a damn about bird sexuality.

I hope all you transginger folks and assorted "feminists" and freaks enjoy your burkas (assuming your Muslim masters let you live). It's coming. It is divine justice.

I'm quite convinced that most, if not all dogs, are bi.

I have no idea about penguins.

(Q13) – Gay animals celebrate Pride Month, too. The ZSL London Zoo is home to the famous gay penguin couple, Humboldt penguins Ronnie and Reggie. To celebrate the pair and similar animal couples, the zoo plans to give a “Pride makeover” to its Zoo Night event July 5. In addition to regularly scheduled Zoo Night festivities, the zoo will teach about gender, mating and same-sex animal pairings. Zookeepers have

When you are a Trump hater and an idiot all in one these are the things you ream up and then force it onto others..

Why do you trumpsters act like you are being forced to attend any event? I doubt that you are even anywhere near London, or even the UK. When someone else's event is happening, stay home and watch a movie. Bake cookies. Find another event to attend. No one in any place needs to have your approval to stage an event.

Why do you trumpsters act like you are being forced to attend any event? I doubt that you are even anywhere near London, or even the UK. When someone else's event is happening, stay home and watch a movie. Bake cookies. Find another event to attend. No one in any place needs to have your approval to stage an event.

Gay penguins? Lol

Gay penguins? Lol

So why do you folks feel that you are compelled to attend an event that you don't want to attend? What are all of these objects about? Just don't go. I wish I was in London now. I love the city. Maybe I would go. You morons act as if someone is holding a gun to your heads.

Gay penguins? Lol

So why do you folks feel that you are compelled to attend an event that you don't want to attend? What are all of these objects about? Just don't go. I wish I was in London now. I love the city. Maybe I would go. You morons act as if someone is holding a gun to your heads.
34nisc.jpg

Gay penguins? Lol

34nisc.jpg

Your's is a very childish display. So here's some picture of a guy in a leather jacket. What does that mean? You are almost 50 years old. Isn't it time that you grew up?

Gay penguins? Lol

34nisc.jpg

Your's is a very childish display. So here's some picture of a guy in a leather jacket. What does that mean? You are almost 50 years old. Isn't it time that you grew up?
I vaguely remember some 80s stand-up sketch. Not that heteros can't also suck.

Forum List

Back