The London zoo is celebrating pride in honor of its gay penguins

I'm surprised; don't the English know that's offensive to their muslim whoremasters, the most gay-public-executing, gay torturing, homosexual bloodbath on the face of the planet?

The penguins are not gay. This is the second time the gay mafia has tried to make gay penguins out of penguins that just haven't found mates.

I have no idea whether or not some types of birds have homosexual characteristics or not; I'm not an ornithologist. What I DO know is this: birds aren't humans, and have very little in common with them, so there's really no reason for me to give a damn about bird sexuality.

Homosexuality does exist among animals

The penguins are not gay. This is the second time the gay mafia has tried to make gay penguins out of penguins that just haven't found mates.

I have no idea whether or not some types of birds have homosexual characteristics or not; I'm not an ornithologist. What I DO know is this: birds aren't humans, and have very little in common with them, so there's really no reason for me to give a damn about bird sexuality.

Too bad despite that worn out claim it's never been proven.

The loons use alpha male dominance as proof. It isn't

Sure, Insane behavior gets them nowhere fast though... lol

Shit on a dick is very odd behavior... cheers, To each his own

The loons use alpha male dominance as proof. It isn't

In a way it has been proven the drugs being dumped into the water supply is causing hormonal screw ups in animals, fish , frogs etc it was a study done by Berkley II believe.

(Q13) – Gay animals celebrate Pride Month, too. The ZSL London Zoo is home to the famous gay penguin couple, Humboldt penguins Ronnie and Reggie. To celebrate the pair and similar animal couples, the zoo plans to give a “Pride makeover” to its Zoo Night event July 5. In addition to regularly scheduled Zoo Night festivities, the zoo will teach about gender, mating and same-sex animal pairings. Zookeepers have
The London Zoo is celebrating Pride month in honor of its gay penguins

When you are a Trump hater and an idiot all in one these are the things you ream up and then force it onto others..

Why do you trumpsters act like you are being forced to attend any event? I doubt that you are even anywhere near London, or even the UK. When someone else's event is happening, stay home and watch a movie. Bake cookies. Find another event to attend. No one in any place needs to have your approval to stage an event.
When homofascists stage their events in public spaces they force everyone there to endure.
When homofascists decree homo marriage as legal they force everyone to acquiesce and subsidize homosex.
Get it?
Shoe is on the other foot. This is about homos forcing everyone into their unnatural behavior proclivity.
Like booger-eating.

[

LOL. It most certainly has. Don’t worry, the animals aren’t going to turn you

No it hasnt and you simply claiming it doesn't make it so. You claim alot of shit.

Let's see video of same sex animals mating.

For once I defend Taz LOL check it out. this is why it is seriously happening ( we def. know they didn't choose this bs lol)

1. Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females ...
    01 | March | 2010 | Berkeley Newsfrogs
    Mar 01, 2010 · Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists.

2. Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females ...
    News | Research UC Berkeleypesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs-females
    Mar 01, 2010 · The herbicide atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, screws up the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by UC Berkeley's Tyrone Hayes.

3. UC-Berkeley Study: Pesticide Atrazine Can Turn Male Frogs ...
    UC-Berkeley Study: Pesticide Atrazine Can Turn Male Frogs into Femalesstudy-pesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs...
    Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists.

4. PBS: Cal Berkley prof finds gay frogs due to atrazine ...
    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/pbs--cal-berkley-prof-finds-gay-frogs-due...
    re: PBS: Cal Berkley prof finds gay frogs due to atrazine Posted by notsince98 on 8/28/17 at 1:23 pm to ThinePreparedAni there was also a segment in the video talking about how the genes spliced into the crops are ending up within the gut flora genes within your intestines.

5. Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females ...
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100301151927.htm
    Mar 01, 2010 · The herbicide atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three …
    • Credit: Tyrone Hayes photo
  6. “They are Turning the Frogs Gay!”- A Surprising Fact Check ...
    https://acrossthelinesnews.com/.../they-are-turning-the-frogs-gay-a-surprising-fact-check
    Mar 02, 2017 · By now, most of you have heard of Alex Jones. Some of you may not recognize the name, but know him from some meme of one of his many impassioned rants. One in particular that always gets brought up is his famous "they are turning the frogs gay!"outburst. This rant is a …

7. Pesticide Turns Male Frogs into Females - Live Scien

[

No it hasnt and you simply claiming it doesn't make it so. You claim alot of shit.

For once I defend Taz LOL check it out. this is why it is seriously happening ( we def. know they didn't choose this bs lol)

Mar 01, 2010 · Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists.

Mar 01, 2010 · The herbicide atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, screws up the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by UC Berkeley's Tyrone Hayes.

UC-Berkeley Study: Pesticide Atrazine Can Turn Male Frogs into Femalesstudy-pesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs...
    Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/pbs--cal-berkley-prof-finds-gay-frogs-due...
    re: PBS: Cal Berkley prof finds gay frogs due to atrazine Posted by notsince98 on 8/28/17 at 1:23 pm to ThinePreparedAni there was also a segment in the video talking about how the genes spliced into the crops are ending up within the gut flora genes within your intestines.

Mar 01, 2010 · The herbicide atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three …
    https://acrossthelinesnews.com/.../they-are-turning-the-frogs-gay-a-surprising-fact-check
    Mar 02, 2017 · By now, most of you have heard of Alex Jones. Some of you may not recognize the name, but know him from some meme of one of his many impassioned rants. One in particular that always gets brought up is his famous "they are turning the frogs gay!"outburst. This rant is a …

Baloney. That would be chemical mutation not homosexuality.

Well wait maybe homos are mutated

[

Oh well yeah inn that aspect that is how I meant it as well. they are gay but it's caused by chemicals. So on that note agree.

Why do you trumpsters act like you are being forced to attend any event? I doubt that you are even anywhere near London, or even the UK. When someone else's event is happening, stay home and watch a movie. Bake cookies. Find another event to attend. No one in any place needs to have your approval to stage an event.

Gay penguins? Lol

So why do you folks feel that you are compelled to attend an event that you don't want to attend? What are all of these objects about? Just don't go. I wish I was in London now. I love the city. Maybe I would go. You morons act as if someone is holding a gun to your heads.
34nisc.jpg

Your's is a very childish display. So here's some picture of a guy in a leather jacket. What does that mean? You are almost 50 years old. Isn't it time that you grew up?
I vaguely remember some 80s stand-up sketch. Not that heteros can't also suck.

It depends on what one means by "sucking." I don't want to be allowed access to anyone else's bedroom, nor do I want anyone else but the invited in mine. I think there was an SNL skit, years ago, that had judges in black robes surrounding a bed with a couple in it, pointing out things like "illegal touching."

What happened to people having a civilized sense of privacy in the U.S.? That folks acknowledged that there were places in other folks' lives that they had no right to invade? One thing that I heard early in life is that you don't talk about religion, politics, or sex unless you knew someone very well. Good grief. I've even had people (strangers!) walk up to me and ask me what my religion is or do I believe in such-and-such. We live in a very rude age in which people do not have a sense of boundaries.

(Q13) – Gay animals celebrate Pride Month, too. The ZSL London Zoo is home to the famous gay penguin couple, Humboldt penguins Ronnie and Reggie. To celebrate the pair and similar animal couples, the zoo plans to give a “Pride makeover” to its Zoo Night event July 5. In addition to regularly scheduled Zoo Night festivities, the zoo will teach about gender, mating and same-sex animal pairings. Zookeepers have
The London Zoo is celebrating Pride month in honor of its gay penguins

When you are a Trump hater and an idiot all in one these are the things you ream up and then force it onto others..
Well if you lock up any being with the same sex for a long time. That they'll eventually will build up an attraction for one another. They must celebrate pride month every day at the federal prisons..

Oh well yeah inn that aspect that is how I meant it as well. they are gay but it's caused by chemicals. So on that note agree.

Interesting, in West Africa a species of frog can turn from male to female after succesfully breeding.

Common reed frog - Wikipedia

[

In any case, shit on a dick is very peculiar behavior, Just because the animals are doing it.... lol

Gay penguins? Lol

So why do you folks feel that you are compelled to attend an event that you don't want to attend? What are all of these objects about? Just don't go. I wish I was in London now. I love the city. Maybe I would go. You morons act as if someone is holding a gun to your heads.
34nisc.jpg

Your's is a very childish display. So here's some picture of a guy in a leather jacket. What does that mean? You are almost 50 years old. Isn't it time that you grew up?
I vaguely remember some 80s stand-up sketch. Not that heteros can't also suck.

It depends on what one means by "sucking." I don't want to be allowed access to anyone else's bedroom, nor do I want anyone else but the invited in mine. I think there was an SNL skit, years ago, that had judges in black robes surrounding a bed with a couple in it, pointing out things like "illegal touching."

What happened to people having a civilized sense of privacy in the U.S.? That folks acknowledged that there were places in other folks' lives that they had no right to invade? One thing that I heard early in life is that you don't talk about religion, politics, or sex unless you knew someone very well. Good grief. I've even had people (strangers!) walk up to me and ask me what my religion is or do I believe in such-and-such. We live in a very rude age in which people do not have a sense of boundaries.
True, It’s the individuals business. But obviously sanity is absent...

Of course it’s none of the government’s business... But at the same time no one has a right to expect normal sane people to respect insanity.

It’s best left in the bedroom, and just keep that shit to yourselves..... lol

[

I really don’t know why you feel so threatened by this

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

Forum List

Back