The Lincoln Lawyer

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Good suspense movie, lots of twists. Matthew McConaughey - a little eye candy for the ladies - and Marisa Tomai

I saw it and remember very little about it. So, I would assume it was average at best.

I figure the movies I remember and/or want to see again are the good ones.

Lincoln Lawyer may very well be an old movie I never heard of. I picked up several movies at Walmart for $5 each. A few I had seen before but liked them well enough to see them again. Perhaps I got more out of Lincoln Lawyer because I was a legal secretary for many years and in the legal community we know who are the "go-to" lawyers. It put me in mind of one of those lawyers in particular.

I don't remember HATING it - I just don't remember loving it.

Men do love Marissa Tomei though... not sure why?

you mean like wild sex partner?
Absolutely. She also looks like she might be well up for it. Sandra Bullock is another in the same category.

Most of us recognise that Catherine Zeta wouldnt give us a second look but these girls are a step or two down from that and you never know.

Anne Archer and the girl who played Supergirl are also in that grouping.

I could never understand Douglas messing with Glenn Close when he had 100% access to Anne Archer. Unbalanced the film in my view.

I forgot Shannon Doherty has cancer. That is pretty insensitive. But I will show you a pic of Alyssa Milano

images

Forum List

Back