The life comparison of Muhammad and Jesus

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
When we compare the deeds, the teachings and the thoughts of Muhammad and Jesus, so we can see that Muhammad was violent and Jesus loved all people sacrificing Himself for all people. The text is not a hate speech, not racism, and I don't accept mocking of Muslims or Muhammad. When I wrote this writing, my intention was not to mock anyone, but bring out that what kind of deeds Muhammad and Jesus did, and how they react to the people, and what they taught and thought.

More info: Jesus Bible Muhammad Quran study teaching revelation doctrine

Jesus never beat Joe Frazier

Last edited:
Islam also provides heaven through personal acts including jihad of a violent nature, most jihads are not violent though.

jesusandmohammed.jpg

A lot of people died by following the teachings of Jesus. Including being eaten by lions.
Christianity enslaves women by making them second class citizens.
Churches want you to serve them your money.
The Inquisition, among others, tortured many over Christianity.
The Crusades, including the last one in Iraq under GW, persecutes and kills all the time.
Blinded tons through Shock and Awe, among other Crusades and the like.

Couple problems I see in 2 of the posts:
1) Jesus never existed as a singular figure and Christians have yet to prove their case for Historical Jesus. Mostly because they keep converging many characters in their accounts and refuse to tell us which one is their christ=ignorance of history and their own avoidance dishonesty.
2) The character in the myth is plagiarising the OT to try and get Jews to convert to Rome's authority masking Baal worship.
So the Love teachings come from Abraham and the Torah. All Rabbi's will sound like that which they teach from, but to claim that their teachings would be fallacious and eglomania.
3)what isn't steming from ABRAHAM'S love thy neighbor and Torah is the accounts of rhe figures true nature which was hayeful and not loving..example:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8.
4)regards Saveliberty's comment:
The Jihaadist hate propaganda is actually the influence of Christianity and not the Quran. Let me explain: the opposition to the Jews is easilly discerned in NT rhetoric which influenced hate and adversary inclinations.
The RCC synods made this hate propaganda flourish and it was emulated by the Nazis. The head mufti of Palestine (Arafat's uncle) when fleeing went to Berlin where he learned Nazis hate propaganda and brought it to the ISLAMIC nations which sustained it in more radical circles.
In other words all roads truly do lead to Rome=source of blame.

REGARDING the 3rd poster comments about Joe Frazier.
Jesus never beat him, but my Aunt who had a store across the street from his gym could have, and she's the one who taught me to always stick up for yourself and never let people take advantage of you.

A lot of people died by following the teachings of Jesus. Including being eaten by lions.
Christianity enslaves women by making them second class citizens.
Churches want you to serve them your money.
The Inquisition, among others, tortured many over Christianity.
The Crusades, including the last one in Iraq under GW, persecutes and kills all the time.
Blinded tons through Shock and Awe, among other Crusades and the like.

Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.

Couple problems I see in 2 of the posts:
1) Jesus never existed as a singular fogure and Christians have yet to prove their case for Historical Jesus. Mostly because they keep converging many characters in their accounts and refuse to tell us which one is their christ=ignorance of history and their own aviidance dishonesty.
2) The character in the myth is plagiarising the OT to try and get Jews to convert to Rome's authority masking Baal worship.
So the Love teachings come from Abraham and the Torah. All Rabbi's will sound like that which they teach from bit to claim that their teachings would be fallacious and eglomania.
3)what isn't steming from ABRAHAM'S love thy neighbor and Torah is the accounts of rhe figures true nature which was hayeful and not loving..example:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8.
4)regards Saveliberty's comment:
The Jihaadist hate propaganda is actually the influence of Christianity and not the Quran. Let me explain: the opposition to the Jews is easilly discerned in NT rhetoric which influenced hate and adversary inclinations.
The RCC synods made this hate propaganda flourish and it was emulated by the Nazis. The head mufti of Palestine (Arafat's uncle) when fleeing went to Berlin where he learned Nazis hate propaganda and brought it to the ISLAMIC nations which sustained it in more radical circles.
In other words all roads truly do lead to Rome=source of blame.

REGARDING the 3rd poster comments about Joe Frazier.
Jesus never beat him, but my Aunt who had a store across the street from his gym could have, and she's the one who taught me to always stick up for yourself and never let people take advantage of you.

The Mad Hater again.

Leave it to a luciferian to tell you that you hate them 24-7=top hater of Lucifer. Like being me is somehow wrong. *LoL*

Islam also provides heaven through personal acts including jihad of a violent nature, most jihads are not violent though.

They are supposed to be internal struggles, mastering your mind and body, unfortunately that is not always the case

Stuff like this is disengenius. You choose the worst from Islam and compare it the best from Christianity. How dishonest is that?

There was a dark side to Jesus too, and there was stuff in his childhood that was later removed from the Bible. Just for example: Dwindling In Unbelief: 50 reasons to be ashamed (and not a fan) of Jesus -- but, like much of what is quoted from the Koran, context matters. Jesus and the early Christians strongly believed that an apocolypse was near, and people were soon to die, therefore things like marriage and family became meaningless - there was no time.

Stuff like this is disengenius. You choose the worst from Islam and compare it the best from Christianity. How dishonest is that?

There was a dark side to Jesus too, and there was stuff in his childhood that was later removed from the Bible. Just for example: Dwindling In Unbelief: 50 reasons to be ashamed (and not a fan) of Jesus -- but, like much of what is quoted from the Koran, context matters. Jesus and the early Christians strongly believed that an apocolypse was near, and people were soon to die, therefore things like marriage and family became meaningless - there was no time.

Well, according to my false Bible, Jesus plainly stated that only the Father knew. But have it your way.

I don't think the stuff about Jesus childhood was removed from the bible, the infancy gospels of Thomas were written in about 150 AD.

Source regarding RCC influence on Jihaadist:
The Nazis influence in Jihaadist is the Propaganda of hate and displacement learned by the head Mufti Arafat's uncle who fled towards Berlin. Nazis learned it from the Synods. To large of a post but examples:
The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office. Islamic nations even mimic this today.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis, but also this trickled to some of Islam. List is way to long- you can find it under my name in a former forum post.

The Quran teaches to respect the people of the Book. If they disregard their own book then just as Christians excuse Christian behavior by claiming Nazis weren't Christian then Jihaadist aren't Muslim.
Sort of exposing a double standard, either religious failures are the cause of the thousands of wars and millions of murders through things like Crusades, Inquisition, Holocaust or it's sheer pride affiliation brings which means singling one group for the pride yours holds is hypocracy.

Mohammad's life was clearly violent and deceitful, detractors attempt to say similar things about Christ without real proof. Quite amusing to the point they deny he existed at all, yet know all these torrid details.

it's clear Mohamed earned a living, does anyone know how Jesus supported himself - was it by a synagogue ?

Forum List

Back