Christian oops Quote of the day...

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hobelim said
"I once knew a person who saw those Garfield cats stuck on the inside of car windows driving all over town years ago and became convinced that the mafia was sending her a message that they were going to kill her cat."

Oops=I knew a Nazarene then Christian religion who saw words stuck in a book that they assumed were relevant to them, and became convinced God was speaking to them that they were gonna kill their cult leader.

In his words; nobody can reason with such delusional and irrational people.

Gotta give brownie points for Christians who admit Jesus, the desciples, and Christianity are irrational and delusional.
Takes a bold move to dump where you eat.

Hobelim said
"I once knew a person who saw those Garfield cats stuck on the inside of car windows driving all over town years ago and became convinced that the mafia was sending her a message that they were going to kill her cat."

Oops=I knew a Nazarene then Christian religion who saw words stuck in a book that they assumed were relevant to them, and became convinced God was speaking to them that they were gonna kill their cult leader.

Gotta give brownie points for Christians who admit Jesus, the desciples, and Christianity are irrational and delusional.
Takes a bold move to dump where you eat.

Must be really sad to awaken each and every morning so totally filled with hate. I feel sorry for you.

Actually pointing out stuff is not hate and worse you accepted The hate spewed by a fellow Christian towards disabled people
(the lady in his story) simply because he was affiliated (gang mentality).
So you are saying Christianity is a religion of hate? It spends every waking hour broadcasting it's condemnation of human's who are outside that affiliation. It spends millions trying to convert YHWH worshipers away from YHWH and over to an image idol instead.=Hate towards Godly people.
Should we be surprised by your hate for the posters instead of addressing the posts?
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus that you reflect.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

Actually pointing out stuff is not hate and worse you accepted The hate spewed by a fellow Christian towards disabled people
(the lady in his story) simply because he was affiliated (gang mentality).
So you are saying Christianity is a religion of hate? It spends every waking hour broadcasting it's condemnation of human's who are outside that affiliation. It spends millions trying to convert YHWH worshipers away from YHWH and over to an image idol instead.=Hate towards Godly people.
Should we be surprised by your hate for the posters instead of addressing the posts?
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus that you reflect.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

What I am pointing out is that you are on here day after day spouting your hatred. You must be one miserable human being.

So you are saying I am the Top hater of Luciferians, better not let Hobelim hear you say that. *L*

You just posted this minutes ago to another poster: one of many examples of your being like wormwood:

12:12pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted:
Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.

In fact I never see ypu address posts only vile replies about the posters. THAT OCCURS When thERE IS NO TRUTH IN YOU AND YOUR FRUSTRATION COMES TO SURFACE.

Yes True Love is pointing out where someone has gone wrong and by pointing it out one hopes that they will rectify it and improve themselves while Hate is just leaving them to wallow at the same level and laughing at them and pointing it out to others and saying see how silly he/she is and isnt it funny and arent they dumb for not seeing their mistake or folly....Tough Love hurts but only those whose ego get in the way of their realizing where they went wrong and being strong enough to admit it and change their direction....

Human ego always hates being corrected,
but as you learn to lose that ego and grow up and older you learn to embrace criticsm as long as it's warranted and purposeful.
If they can't take the refiners fire then they should rip all verses on it and judgement and enjoy complaining about the world as it is not what it could be.
For those who don't know why the Bible speaks of this refiners fire, it's an analogy.
The refiners fire is
Symbolism of judgement heat being turned up to bring introspection and purification, because issues would rise to the surface to be addressed and
removed like skiming impurities from metal. The refiners fire is turned up for the process of skiming off what is not pure and intended, so what's left is more pure a finished product. Being put to the alegorical fire is never easy, especially for those who hold on to their ego and affiliation pride. Hence coming to the process humble like a child otherwise it will be painful.

Teshuva consists of three basic steps:
1)Admitting one's sin(s). This step is called vidui.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned.
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.
and when applicable a 4th step is to make restitutions when possible.

Comeback to kick the crippled I see, Busted!
1)no rebuttle
2)ad homminem smokescreen
3)never apologize for your behavior
thus repeat the sin.
4)lied again.

I must be the despised lepper, thank you.
:)

Using Christian standards of reasoning and deduction and placement we see Hobelim and the other wormwood help fulfill the Shiloh.
according to their own standards of reasoning). Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.", it cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards I must be Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO CHRISTIAN STANDARDS I MUST BE "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5). Then you have to realize who Isaiah already exposed as the Messiah through the oral traditions and through the commentary. Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sword (words), and claims "He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Those bound by the Roman Authority) (Isaiah lxi,I) In Isaiah 44-45 it’s the (HaSheva)i.e. redeemer who changes Cyrus heart and in Dan 10 the person battling the concious of the King/Prince of Persia is none other then Michael. ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE) Since I will be mocked and persecuted over just sharing the messages I share and as seen by the way people treat me for getting to facts and exposing the fictions, ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE) I've fulfilled 11-13 more verses in scripture relating to this attack the messenger mentality. (Hymn 12,13,&14, PSALMS 22:7-8 & 22:14, Psalm 27:12, PSALMS 109:2-3, Zechariah 12:10, Isaiah 53:4, 53:7,& 53:12) What else is fulfilled by the heart of Christians who seek to attack the messenger and not refute the message?
For the “Lord of hosts” has a day against all that is proud and lofty... And the haughtiness of man shall be humbled, and the pride of men shall be brought low; Isaiah 2.12-17 Psalm 52:1 ..“Why do you boast, O mighty man, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth.
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 ) and truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15) The wickedness of the times will have it's effect upon children, who will act brazenly and disrespectfully towards elders, including their parents and parents-in-law. . The exemplary behavior of sin-fearing individuals, who will try to serve G-d, will not be followed, but rather they will be scorned and despised.

Hobelim said

I was specifically referring to people in the midst of a psychotic break with reality, not unlike like those who think they are the Zohan. lol....

In case you conveniently forgot the rest of what I wrote.......

There is no possibility of reasoning rationally with a person deluded in such a way.

I'm sure that you have many reasons to believe that you are the messiah.

Any rational person, Jew or Gentile, who reads your incoherent posts will have many reasons to believe that you are not

The more you post the more ridiculous you make yourself look, the more obvious your dishonesty.

Some messiah you are .....

:ahole-1:

tmp_7045-53528c95a4cba1131166111.jpeg
New quote of the day:
"I was specifically referring to people in the midst of a psychotic break with reality"

So you don't think those, teaching and believing flying to the sky during rapture to avoid the world they created is delusional & a psychotic break from reality? You don't believe people who know nothing about history or their own religion are not breaking from reality when they make an image of what they do not know and make it their god saying it created them can cure them, and make them money if they send $47 dollars for a prayer rag made in China?
You yourself had said your own brethren were insane to create the idol as their God.

Fact: you take pride and make fun of people's illness to make yourself seem less ill to humor yourself and your own feelings of inadequacies.
(in my best Rick Grimes voice) "So tell me how many thin skined people have you killed in causing them to commit suicide?"
That's your goal right?
You hate life, so you want others to follow suit as well.
Stick to talking about theology topics and stop displacing and dehumanizing people.
You already inadvertantly proved everything you claim to believe is a farce, you just haven't noticed everytime you triped yourself because you are paying attention to your pride and not your logic and mind.
Hope you get better soon, have a good week.

Last edited:
haShev, have you ever read the New Testament? If you haven't, you're really not in a position to judge whether or not Christianity is true, because you don't know what it is.

Blackrook, no offense, but you are saying all those times you spewed venom at me and replied was done without reading anything like the poster Human Being admits doing?
That makes you a forum troll hate monger.
But worse one who can't recognize when his texts are being used against him by his own condemnation of those texts when attacking posts based on said texts.
*shaking my head*

Regarding position to Judge:
if I asked you who is the judge in the Bible you will say Jesus(all you luciferians do), because it's you who has not read the bible.
sources for the Judge:
first your own Catholic commentary:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Do you know what country that keeps it's people blind mockingly uses that slogan?
Is it any different then a religion that does the same?

So you don't think those, teaching and believing flying to the sky during rapture to avoid the world they created is delusional & a psychotic break from reality?

No, its delusional but not at all like or the same thing as a psychotic break with reality as with those with delusions of grandeur.

People who believe this crap need help because they were deceived and intentionally blinded from birth. They need help in understanding what the truth is. They do not need you.

Your only concern is usurping the highest position of a perverse theocratic abomination to promote an open desecration of the teachings of Moses and all the prophets not to mention presiding over a ritual expression of pure hatred for he who truly is God.

Now that is truly sick. A disease of your soul. Thats why when anyone squeezes your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out.

haShev, I don't remember ever spewing hate at you, or anything close to that.

To be honest, I never read what you post because you put it all in one big paragraph full of nonsense and I can't put in the effort to figure out what you're trying to say.

Any way, I don't hate you haShev. I don't see religious Jews as the enemy. I think religious Jews and Christians should be reconciling their differences so we are stronger in defending ourselves from secular humanism, atheism, Communism, and the extreme left of the Democratic Party (which right now is most Democrats).

To be honest, I never read what you post because you put it all in one big paragraph full of nonsense and I can't put in the effort to figure out what you're trying to say.

Any way, I don't hate you haShev. I don't see religious Jews as the enemy. I think religious Jews and Christians should be reconciling their differences so we are stronger in defending ourselves from secular humanism, atheism, Communism, and the extreme left of the Democratic Party (which right now is most Democrats).

You don't seem to understand. while it is possible for people to respect their differences there is no possible way for roman catholics to reconcile their differences with religious Jews since what you do by worshiping Jesus as if he was a god in the hope of receiving eternal is an abomination that causes desolation, a brazen violation of the divine commands that scripture clearly teaches results in death.

I have to agree.

Secular humanism, atheism, communism, and the democratic party should be the least of your concerns..

If you really want reconciliation you could start by cleaning up your act.

Last edited:

You don't seem to understand. while it is possible for people to respect their differences there is no possible way for roman catholics to reconcile their differences with religious Jews since what you do by worshiping Jesus as if he was a god in the hope of receiving eternal life by doing so is an abomination that causes desolation, a brazen violation of the divine commands that scripture clearly teaches results in death.

I have to agree.

Secular humanism, atheism, communism, and the democratic party should be the least of your concerns..
Where is this death and desolation?

Forum List

Back