The Libs Are So Mad

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
that they even attacked a Starbucks!

Get your popcorn and watch the Snowflakes melt

WorldBurn.jpg

Well, enjoy your short term success. I think by the end of 2019 it will be hard to find any of you that admit to voting for the orange clown. Kind of like Bush after 2008.

Hey Jimbo, get that job yet? Or do working taxpayers like me have to continue to support you.

That's going to be hard to do since Trump said in his speech one goal is to get ppl off welfare OMFG imagine that crime.

Well, enjoy your short term success. I think by the end of 2019 it will be hard to find any of you that admit to voting for the orange clown. Kind of like Bush after 2008.
I voted for Bush! Alternatives were as bad as Hillary

As a Democrat, I'm sorry we lost, but I look forward with some glee to Trump's reign.
It should be a most interesting period in our history and at times pretty funny. The question facing Republicans is will Trump's presidency cause the Republican party enough damage for the party to fold its tent and join the other failed parties?

As a Democrat, I'm sorry we lost, but I look forward with some glee to Trump's reign.
It should be a most interesting period in our history and at times pretty funny. The question facing Republicans is will Trump's presidency cause the Republican party enough damage for the party to fold its tent and join the other failed parties?

As an Independent, I like your question and think it is accurate. If the GOP becomes as damaged as the Democratic party we could actually make some progress getting rid of the party system.

I love that Trump addressed the Independent faction of the US, like me, during his inaugural speech. Finally a president who recognizes us truly forgotten American's. He assuaged some of my concerns that he'd tilt too far to the right's demands.

This, coming from a DEMOCRAT?

Now tell me again, WHICH branch of government do you control?

It's good to see the left showing us all why the Dims have lost damn near every sector of power.
And there is no sign of them waking up from their delusions.

Any ideology that says a person whatever they self identify as (regardless of biologically factoids) is simply stupidity codified into cognitive expression.

New Topics

Forum List

Back