The Liberal Elite and Black Intellectual Serfdom

There is nothing wrong with wiki , its sourced and has checkable information.

They just cant accept the REAL history of this country because history has a liberal bias, just like science and all higher education.

Recently, while campaigning for the upcoming midterm elections, President Obama engaged in classic liberal race-baiting by demagogically asserting that Republicans are counting on blacks not turning up to the polls. However, despite Obama's agenda in making that assertion, unfortunately, the underlying premise of his comment is accurate: the majority of blacks unthinkingly vote for Democrats in droves.

It is my contention that black people who diligently vote for Democrats are intellectual slaves to the liberal agenda, inasmuch as they, for the most part, are ignorant of the history of the Democratic Party and vote for policies that harm their communities. It is only a black intellectual slave who can observe the impact of liberal policies on the black community without having a scintilla of unease about pulling the lever for Democrats -- election after election.

The Complete OP at this link:
American Thinker: The Liberal Elite and Black Intellectual Serfdom

I guess your bullshit article trying to insult black voters failed in the light of FACTS huh?

Recently, while campaigning for the upcoming midterm elections, President Obama engaged in classic liberal race-baiting by demagogically asserting that Republicans are counting on blacks not turning up to the polls. However, despite Obama's agenda in making that assertion, unfortunately, the underlying premise of his comment is accurate: the majority of blacks unthinkingly vote for Democrats in droves.

It is my contention that black people who diligently vote for Democrats are intellectual slaves to the liberal agenda, inasmuch as they, for the most part, are ignorant of the history of the Democratic Party and vote for policies that harm their communities. It is only a black intellectual slave who can observe the impact of liberal policies on the black community without having a scintilla of unease about pulling the lever for Democrats -- election after election.

The Complete OP at this link:
American Thinker: The Liberal Elite and Black Intellectual Serfdom

So your position is, essentially, that black Americans, for some reason, widely possess an intellectual inadequacy in their nature that prevents them from being capable of seeing that the Republican Party, not the Democratic Party, is whom they should be voting for?

I'm asking, because I want you to be clear, because the above described view is profoundly racist, and I don't want to mislabel you as a racist.

So please clarify. Did I sum up your position accurately or not?

That has been how the right has discribed the black voter relationship with the the democratic party all my life.

They just keep inferring blacks cant figure out what they say the mostly white republican party members know.

Why should blacks not vote for the DNC?

Detroit
The steal industry is all but gone
Bill Clinton
Abortion was designed to kill off black people

That's a short list, but I think the idea of killing them off, should be the only reason they need.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one of the many reason black voters HATE the republican party.

The republican party has worked for decades to keep black voters from voting.

You are a racist piece of shit if you think black people dont know how to figure out which party is trying to help America and which party is trying to OWN the country.

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Exactly what gives you the right to speak on behalf of 'black voters'? Are they not individuals? Are they not capable of speaking for themselves?

I despise this fucking arrogance of some lefties who think they have a God given right to speak on behalf of others.

But you ignore the klansman who insluted blacks, nice cali bimbo

The last high ranking klansman in politics died recently.

can you name him and the pary he belonged to?

Let's cut the bullshit... Progressives/Liberals (whatever we call them these days) have been pandering to minorities for quite some time. As longs as minorities, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, etc. go with the flow, everything is OK. When one steps back and says "hey, wait a minute", the name calling begins. All one has to do is look at the treatment of:

1. Clarence Thomas
2. Condi Rice
3. J.C. Watts
4. Thomas Sowell
5. Walter Williams
6. Michael Steele
7. Sarah Palin
8. Michelle Bachman
9. Michelle Malkin
10. Ann Coulter

What are the routinely called? Aunt Jemimah, Uncle Tom, traitor, lunatic, unhinged, deranged, insane, bimbo, whore, etc.

Now, take a Hank Johnson or a Al Sharpton or a Rachael Maddow who can spew anything, no matter how goofy or mean-spirited... silence.

Exactly what gives you the right to speak on behalf of 'black voters'? Are they not individuals? Are they not capable of speaking for themselves?

I despise this fucking arrogance of some lefties who think they have a God given right to speak on behalf of others.

Ooh.. ooh!!! I can!!!!

i guess you're waiting to hear from all blacks on this issue. The op just did the arrogant thing you despise so much. Maybe, just maybe if repubs didn't call blacks unthinking and ignorant you might just see an increase in minority support. Just a thought

Let's cut the bullshit... Progressives/Liberals (whatever we call them these days) have been pandering to minorities for quite some time. As longs as minorities, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, etc. go with the flow, everything is OK. When one steps back and says "hey, wait a minute", the name calling begins. All one has to do is look at the treatment of:

1. Clarence Thomas
2. Condi Rice
3. J.C. Watts
4. Thomas Sowell
5. Walter Williams
6. Michael Steele
7. Sarah Palin
8. Michelle Bachman
9. Michelle Malkin
10. Ann Coulter

What are the routinely called? Aunt Jemimah, Uncle Tom, traitor, lunatic, unhinged, deranged, insane, bimbo, whore, etc.

Now, take a Hank Johnson or a Al Sharpton or a Rachael Maddow who can spew anything, no matter how goofy or mean-spirited... silence.

That's totally wrong. The left comes out in full support, no matter what they say or what it takes.

Ooh.. ooh!!! I can!!!!

Soggy,

You have your hand up. Please tell the class, who was the last Klansman in Congress and what party did he belong to.

For extra credit,

Can you name the woman that wanted to use abortion to kill off blacks and her plitical party?

Hillarious it's the jesus freak fat old white guys that know what's best for blacks.

Got it.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one of the many reason black voters HATE the republican party.

The republican party has worked for decades to keep black voters from voting.

You are a racist piece of shit if you think black people dont know how to figure out which party is trying to help America and which party is trying to OWN the country.

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Yes they are fully capable of speaking fro themselves, they vote for the right in so few small numbers there is a HUGE message in there but your side NEVER listens to the message.

TELL YOUR PARTY NOT TO TRY AND KEEP THEM FROM VOTING

I DON'T HAVE A PARTY. IDIOT.

Just stop with your shit about how much you care about disenfranchised votes while you remain silent about the Military votes. I had a conversation just this morning with a friend of mine in Iraq who says that there are many military guys who have yet to get their ballots. That is an outrage.

Ooh.. ooh!!! I can!!!!

Soggy,

You have your hand up. Please tell the class, who was the last Klansman in Congress and what party did he belong to.

For extra credit,

Can you name the woman that wanted to use abortion to kill off blacks and her plitical party?

You do realize, don't you, that when you vote for a Democrat TODAY you're not voting for some dead Democrat from the pages of history?

Is that concept above your pay grade?

i guess you're waiting to hear from all blacks on this issue. The op just did the arrogant thing you despise so much. Maybe, just maybe if repubs didn't call blacks unthinking and ignorant you might just see an increase in minority support. Just a thought

i guess you're waiting to hear from all southeners on this issue. The op just did the arrogant thing you despise so much. Maybe, just maybe if dims didn't call southeners unthinking and ignorant you might just see an increase in thier support. Just a thought
:rolleyes:

The Republican Southern Strategy, nicely summarized, in 1970, by one of its perpetrators:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don’t need any more than that…

but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans.

That’s where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.

Into The Storm Kevin Phillips: Give Me Your Negrophobes – Republicans Part II

Ooh.. ooh!!! I can!!!!

Soggy,

For extra credit,

You do realize, don't you, that when you vote for a Democrat TODAY you're not voting for some dead Democrat from the pages of history?

Is that concept above your pay grade?

so you either don't know or don't care. hint, he died not long ago, while in office. And Clinton loves to talk about the abortionist that wanted to kill off black people.

Can you name either?

What do you know about pay grades? What does a persons rank in the military have to do with what they know?

Forum List

Back