The Liberal Elite and Black Intellectual Serfdom

Now this is a part of the American history.

I know you wish it didnt exsist but it does.

In Nevada the GOP is running adds to tell Latinos NOT TO VOTE.

Its what the GOP has done for years, try to trick Americans of color out of their participation in the system.

You are a LIAR.

The GOP had nothing to do with those ads in Nevada. You might want to get your facts straight before you post your LIES.

Just because the Huffington Post says something does not make it true.

The Nevada ads were placed by a LATINO group called "Latinos for Reform."

Try telling the truth for once in your life.

Rick

GOP-Linked 'Latinos For Reform' Airs Nevada Ads Urging Hispanics Not To Vote (VIDEO)

I'm afraid you're wrong. The GOP has basically moved its campaign financing from Steele and the RNC to other groups. And it's one of those groups that's responsible for the ads. Heck, I don't know if the RNC even has any money since Rover et al stepped in to basically fire Steele w/o removing him.

@ hboats

That's why it's called Latinos for reform to fool rubes like you who believes a groups title. Go head use google to see that that is a conservative front group. It's been all over the news.

Wikipedia is not a scholarly site. It can be edited by anyone.

And "American Thinker" is?

:rofl:

Wikpedia has some useful information.However it can not be taken at face value and requires additional research. Just recently I discovered a claim that very forcefully stated a position, with reference number. I went to the reference and it made no such claim. Quite the opposite.

Wikipedia is not a scholarly site. It can be edited by anyone.

And "American Thinker" is?

:rofl:

Wikpedia has some useful information.However it can not be taken at face value and requires additional research. Just recently I discovered a claim that very forcefully stated a position, with reference number. I went to the reference and it made no such claim. Quite the opposite.

I'd take Wikipedia over some extremist ideological biased site like American Thinker any day.

Its what the GOP has done for years, try to trick Americans of color out of their participation in the system.

You are a LIAR.

The GOP had nothing to do with those ads in Nevada. You might want to get your facts straight before you post your LIES.

Rick

A Conservative Latino group (run by ex-Bush administration officials) telling a largely Democratic voting block not to vote? Of course that's on the up-and-up.

I wonder where their money is coming from?

You are a LIAR.

Rick

A Conservative Latino group (run by ex-Bush administration officials) telling a largely Democratic voting block not to vote? Of course that's on the up-and-up.

Its kind of like those liberals who conclude that uneducated rural white hicks shouldn't vote for Republicans because they're voting against their own economic interests.

Clueless on both ends.

but that doesn't mean that much. You want to know why blacks shouldn't vote (D). Just look at todays Detroit. It's crushing poverty is all about the D the N and the C. and you lunkheads want that for the rest of America?

It's crushing poverty is about the auto industry, who for years recieved grants, tax breaks and all sorts of government goodies moving operations out of the country. That was thanks to both parties..but heck..mostly thanks to conservatives.

god thats funny...really.

You are a LIAR.

Rick

Its kind of like those liberals who conclude that uneducated rural white hicks shouldn't vote for Republicans because they're voting against their own economic interests.

Clueless on both ends.

It's rhetoric. People feel better about themselves when they feel that they know better than <insert group here>. The rhetoric is designed to justify a political reality (Blacks vote Democrat 90% of the time, "uneducated rural white hicks" vote Republican) without admitting failure of ideology... "They do it because they don't know any better". The OP is a perfect example of that.

The article, from a rhetorical standpoint, isn't aimed to "convert" Blacks. It's designed to make right-wingers feel better about the fact that Blacks (generally) don't agree with them.

The "uneducated white rural hicks" thing is the same idea.

You do realize, don't you, that when you vote for a Democrat TODAY you're not voting for some dead Democrat from the pages of history?

Is that concept above your pay grade?

so you either don't know or don't care. hint, he died not long ago, while in office. And Clinton loves to talk about the abortionist that wanted to kill off black people.

Can you name either?

What do you know about pay grades? What does a persons rank in the military have to do with what they know?

Robert Byrd denounced and renounced the KKK about 40 years ago, if not longer. Which further proves my point.

we've had that argument here already like a month ago,what it all boils down to is, like the hogs ans chickens on the animal farm, some folks get more equality and justice than others, same for redemption.

Forum List

Back