The Legacy of Mohammed

America has millions in prisons who come from ghettos and dope and broken homes. Where they have corralled us together black, Hispanic ,poor white we have been guided to Islam. In prisons all over Muslims are waking up .Americas regime is at an end

We already know that criminals, perverts, and convicts and people with violent tendencies are good candidates for converts to Islam. It fits right with their mentality.

conversion to islam in jails is no accident-----and NOI is no
accident-------in fact muslims are now working hard to
push their filth in mexico now-- and amongst American
indians------It is a program funded in that NEBULOUS way------from Saudi Arabia------I have actually never encountered in the USA a convert to SHIITE
islam------there are a few "Sufis"---but that is related to the fact that "Mystical" seems sexy

They're targeting violent criminals in jails all across the world as potential candidates to Islam. It's much easier to convince them to start killing innocent people in the name of a false ideology.

America has millions in prisons who come from ghettos and dope and broken homes. Where they have corralled us together black, Hispanic ,poor white we have been guided to Islam. In prisons all over Muslims are waking up .Americas regime is at an end

We already know that criminals, perverts, and convicts and people with violent tendencies are good candidates for converts to Islam. It fits right with their mentality.

indians------It is a program funded in that NEBULOUS way------from Saudi Arabia------I have actually never encountered in the USA a convert to SHIITE
islam------there are a few "Sufis"---but that is related to the fact that "Mystical" seems sexy

They're targeting violent criminals in jails all across the world as potential candidates to Islam. It's much easier to convince them to start killing innocent people in the name of a false ideology.

generally people very RESENTFUL----and also marginalized.

Targets I Know about are ----Mexicans, American black,
American jailed, American Indians.--------I doubt that they
are handing out Korans in the "HAMPTONS"

Yes, they'll target anybody with issues. There were trying to recruit people into Islam during the Fergusen protests.

We are the sons of those slaves, born here ingrained in society but are awakening. The beauty of our caliphate puts fear in your hearts cuz you are ignorant

The evil acts of Isis beheading innocent journalists and aid workers is not beautiful, it its sickening.

All of you are in love with this life, you think nothing of your afterlife. Islam will rule everywhere even here in America because the prophet Muhammad (saw) said so. Now you don't have to believe it but it makes it no less true.

Contrary wise I personally have had much experience that there is an after life, but it is not the heaven or hellfire of the liar Muhammad. The Islamic state will be broken by the coalition, already Isis has been pushed back.
Islamic nutters have bitten off more than they can chew and will be broken down.

Mohammed is what he is....the laughing stock of the civilized world!

Islamism is already a bankrupt and defeated ideolgy. It survives through the blood and terror of innocents, but will soon be thrown into the wastebasket of history as was Nazism and Communism.

If this barbaric behavior is what Muslims mean by peaceful, I'd hate to see what they mean by violent. Ha ha ha.

Islamism is already a bankrupt and defeated ideolgy. It survives through the blood and terror of innocents, but will soon be thrown into the wastebasket of history as was Nazism and Communism.

If this barbaric behavior is what Muslims mean by peaceful, I'd hate to see what they mean by violent. Ha ha ha.

I do have a sense that islam is 'hitting the skids' all by itself.
It is self destructing------in a manner very similar to the death
of communism. The death throes of a giant monster are
dangerous-----we should steer clear and let it go down by itself

Yes, they'll target anybody with issues. There were trying to recruit people into Islam during the Fergusen protests.

Is this amirmuwahid76 nut actually trying to tell us that he is one of Calypso Louie Farrakhan henchmen recruited from some prison? He seems to forget that the Vigilantes can ride again here in America. Maybe instead of his trying to threaten non-Muslims, he instead should go visit the Black Muslim women of Darfur living in tents in refugee camps in Chad as a result of the lighter skinned Muslim Arabs. They could use some help from him. Maybe as a Black man, he doesn't care what lighter-skinned Muslims are doing to his people in places like the Sudan where the President doesn't want to have any more Black tribes living there? If what is happening in the Sudan doesn't bother him, he can go join the Boko Haram to satisfy his blood lust.

Is this amirmuwahid76 nut actually trying to tell us that he is one of Calypso Louie Farrakhan henchmen recruited from some prison? He seems to forget that the Vigilantes can ride again here in America. Maybe instead of his trying to threaten non-Muslims, he instead should go visit the Black Muslim women of Darfur living in tents in refugee camps in Chad as a result of the lighter skinned Muslim Arabs. They could use some help from him. Maybe as a Black man, he doesn't care what lighter-skinned Muslims are doing to his people in places like the Sudan where the President doesn't want to have any more Black tribes living there? If what is happening in the Sudan doesn't bother him, he can go join the Boko Haram to satisfy his blood lust.

Sally-----muslims are taught to UTTERLY deny all that stuff.
they have a little story--------muhummad allowed a black
person to lead some prayers-----this little fairy tale is
suppose to PROVE that muslims are color blind. I think
the name of the fairy tale hero is "bilal"

Oh my!! ...... :cool:

Militant Muslims slaughtered 150 (-ish) females for refusing to marry or have sex with them?

If true, then...

"But... but... but... but... it's only an isolated case, and it's only a small and non-representative sampling..."

Yeah, right...

Ya know sumfin'? A thousand 'isolated cases' (of Muslim or Militant Muslim savagery) add up to something just a wee bit more than a 'non-representative sampling'.

Neanderthals gonna Neanderthal...

Shariah law not only permits the rape of war captives----
it encourages the EMULATION OF AL NABI

Sally----I do not think that there will be a whole lot of vigilantes
out there with an agenda to get the muslim population under
control in the USA-------but it might happen in several
European countries . There are far more subtle ways to
solve the problem

They speak out.

You just don't listen.

It's the same with moderate Christians. They speak out all the time. Nobody listens.
Oh, horseshit.

Because you say so...........

Come on Kondor, get it together.

Disir. try to be a bit more specific. Against what is it that
you expect moderate Christians -----for example in the USA,
to speak? To what widely accepted policy of Christians
in the USA-----do you wish to cite?

They speak out.

You just don't listen.

It's the same with moderate Christians. They speak out all the time. Nobody listens.
Oh, horseshit.

Because you say so...........

Come on Kondor, get it together.

Disir. try to be a bit more specific. Against what is it that
you expect moderate Christians -----for example in the USA,
to speak? To what widely accepted policy of Christians
in the USA-----do you wish to cite?

I have no expectation that moderate Christians or any individual is the spoke person for any other. I don't expect you to be the spokesperson for anyone other than yourself. Moderate Christians do speak out and nobody listens. I think you should reread what I have written. If you have or wish to move in another direction then clearly outline this.

But, I want you take a look at these guys:
Mission History Church-State Separation Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty

They speak and nobody listens. Take a look at the board and you will find a plethora of posts that attempt to find various ways to impose (and justify) Christianity on the public.

Last edited:
Oh my!! ...... :cool:

cartoon_violence_muhammad3.jpg

This illustrates the depravity and evilness of Islam and followers of the Quran.

If there are moderate Muslims that abhor the actions of their radical brethren, why do they not speak out and fight against the subjugation, rape and slaying of innocent women and children who do not comply with their maniacal, neanderthal behavior?

I don't think I've ever seen you make a thread condemning the Nagaland rebels in north eastern India. So I guess, by your own standards that must mean that you support their operations yeah?

Forum List

Back