The Legacy of Mohammed

So this is the legacy of Islam? Murder and rape and subjugation? What's on the good side of the equation? Why do so many people believe in Islam? It sounds really good? No proof, it is poetic and evokes emotions...Realy? So does freeking Santa Clause or the daddy wa diddy, big foot or the chucacabra. Islam. Pshht.

All religions suck- even Christianity.
Some such worse than others...

And, in that framework...

Islam is pretty much at the bottom of the deck...

So this is the legacy of Islam? Murder and rape and subjugation? What's on the good side of the equation? Why do so many people believe in Islam? It sounds really good? No proof, it is poetic and evokes emotions...Realy? So does freeking Santa Clause or the daddy wa diddy, big foot or the chucacabra. Islam. Pshht.

That's why I really love the establishment clause. It's handy.

All religions suck. Islam? Not seeing too many Christian or Jewish suicide bombers. Of the bunch, Islam somehow gloms on to the worst of worst. Clitoris clipping mask wearing, bomb vest wearing vile dominate hateful religious control freaks. Is that a good thing?

All religions suck. Islam? Not seeing too many Christian or Jewish suicide bombers. Of the bunch, Islam somehow gloms on to the worst of worst. Clitoris clipping mask wearing, bomb vest wearing vile dominate hateful control religious hateful control freaks. Is that a good thing?

Get back to me after eradicating Biblical wife battering.

Nah...that's bullshit. All religions are not equal.

They all have some whack job interpretation. They are all exploited and for power and cash. Islam is just available as Christianity. In fact, you have a little sect of Christianity that wants a Holy War. Hence, send them too.

Last edited:

They all have some whack job interpretation. They are all exploited and for power and cash. Islam is just available as Christianity. In fact, you have a little sect of Christianity that wants a Holy War. Hence, send them too.

Incorrect. Christianity today lives in the 21st century and has shown compatibility with modern civilization, while Islam is living as medieval 7th century barbarians intent on dragging the world back there with them, by any means necessary.

Incorrect. Christianity today lives in the 21st century and has shown compatibility with modern civilization, while Islam is living as medieval 7th century barbarians intent on dragging the world back there with them, by any means necessary.

Incorrect. It's the interpretation.

Biblical Battered Wife Syndrome Christian Women and Domestic Violence Religion Dispatches

Do you know who was protecting the Coptic Christians in Egypt?

Egyptian Muslims act as human shields for Coptic Christmas mass OnFaith

Biblical Battered Wife Syndrome Christian Women and Domestic Violence Religion Dispatches

Interpretation my ass. Did you listen to Bill Maher? All religions and their followers aren't the same today. If you can't see that then you are blind and delusional.

Interpretation my ass. Did you listen to Bill Maher? All religions and their followers aren't the same today. If you can't see that then you are blind and delusional.

Dude. I actually read. I am not dependent on Bill Maher for any damn thing. This isn't a box of Wheaties.

Dude. I actually read. I am not dependent on Bill Maher for any damn thing. This isn't a box of Wheaties.

Who cares, you're certainly ignorant if you think all religions should be judged equally just because they are all "religions". Typical mindset of a terrorist apologist.

Who cares, you're certainly ignorant if you think all religions should be judged equally just because they are all "religions". Typical mindset of a terrorist apologist.

All religions are exploited via portions of their text for propaganda. Underneath every religious bullshit is cash and power.

You know I'm not a terrorist apologist.
You know I'm pro-Israeli.

The intentional, willful creation of a jihad against the Soviet Union should be your sign of how it is used.

All religions are exploited via portions of their text for propaganda. Underneath every religious bullshit is cash and power.

The intentional, willful creation of a jihad against the Soviet Union should be your sign of how it is used.

The exploitation of Christianity ended with the crusades and the reformation movement 600 years ago. Islam by nature will never be able to reform, hence the Muslim world is stuck in the 7th century.

Modern Sunni Jihadism ie Al Queda, Hamas, and now ISIS is simply a response to and started with the Shiite Islamic revolution of Iran.

Sorry, I don't remember you.

The exploration of Christianity ended with the crusades 600 and the reformation movement. Islam by nature will never be able to reform, hence the Muslim world is stuck in the 7th century.

Sorry, I don't remember you.

No. If you choose to end it there then you miss all the good stuff like state religions and the battle between the Church and Latin American countries. Justification for slavery. Money. Power. Propaganda.

Yet intelligent people can see the differences rather than being this extremely simple-minded.

yes ---the DIFfERENCES----lots of differences----ask Margaret Meade. The idiots on this board will continue to claim that
EVERYTHING IS EXACTLY THE SAME-------all people are the same----all ideologies THE SAME------no reason to
COUNT the dead or wonder how they were murdered and why-------all the same------Bagdaddy is THE same as any
other mayor

Forum List

Back