The Left's war against Conservatives

Trump wasn't a Conservative. He simply knew how to manipulate Conservatives to his advantage.

Trump's only core belief was in Trump.
Yet he did more than all the politicians that called themselves conservatives. Most of his agendas were common sense. We see the deep state swamp now in all its glory as we saw the proof it existed when Trump was fought tooth and nail for his agendas. The ones closer to him hurt the most.

Yet he did more than all the politicians that called themselves conservatives. Most of his agendas were common sense. We see the deep state swamp now in all its glory as we saw the proof it existed when Trump was fought tooth and nail for his agendas. The ones closer to him hurt the most.

Trump never fought for anything. He called people names on Twitter and wondered why that didn't work.

So, this is all about how Conservatives will no longer let you have your way, in or out of power? My answer to that is too freakin bad....
Defending democracy from attack by the right is not to make ‘war’ on conservatives.

Opposing the right’s failed, wrongheaded agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate is not to make ‘war’ on conservatives.

Denouncing the right’s tactics of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory is not to make ‘war’ on conservatives.

And condemning the right’s illiberal, anti-democratic authoritarianism is not to make ‘war’ on conservatives.

The thread premise is in fact a lie.

As ALWAYS you insist on being a miserable contrarian ASSHOLE.
Oh my, mean tweets!!!!
Fucking PATHETIC!!!
:rolleyes:

All because I disagree with you and state why?

How did he do with the debt?

How did he do with overturning Obamacare?

How is that new trade deal with China coming along?

Trump wasn't a Conservative. He simply knew how to manipulate Conservatives to his advantage.

Trump's only core belief was in Trump.
Actually not – Trump is very much a conservative; Trump is a product of what conservativism has been for the last 50 years.

Trump manipulated and exploited the fear and ignorance of conservatives, the reactionary right’s unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

Trump exploited conservatives’ nativist fears of immigrants, of Americans of color, and advanced the lie that America was being ‘taken away’ from white Americans.

Trump’s campaign of fear, misinformation, and lies is fundamentally conservative.

Actually not – Trump is very much a conservative; Trump is a product of what conservativism has been for the last 50 years.

Trump manipulated and exploited the fear and ignorance of conservatives, the reactionary right’s unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

Trump exploited conservatives’ nativist fears of immigrants, of Americans of color, and advanced the lie that America was being ‘taken away’ from white Americans.

Trump’s campaign of fear, misinformation, and lies is fundamentally conservative.

I don't consider that Conservatism. I do understand your point.

How does this apply to anything I've said? It's just mindless rantings.
Since Biden got inserted, WAR IS IMMINENT.
Trump started NO NEW WARS!
He initiated PEASE in the Middle East!!!!
But YOU are more concerned about MEAN TWEETS.
You are a useless contrarian ASSHOLE

GLOBAL PEAS and CARROTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

I don't support either. You are again like so many others who believe unless you obediently follow X then you support Y.

Forum List

Back