The Left's war against Conservatives

With the political witchhunt against President Trump going on right now, Liberals are all gleeful over their wet dream of total control over the entire country. Their desire to rule with an iron fist is molded after the old Soviet model, which they want the entire US to be patterned after. Quash all political opposition and you control the government and the agenda. I have asserted that they would do the same thing to any and EVERY Republican that doesn't agree with their agenda 100% of the time. But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.
I hope so but I doubt they will give up. They still own most of the deep state, have weaponized law enforcement, and have been trying very hard to do a political coup in order to take over all of government.

I hope so but I doubt they will give up. They still own most of the deep state, have weaponized law enforcement, and have been trying very hard to do a political coup in order to take over all of government.
This is why it is so important to have a pit bull in the Whitehouse and retake the Senate as well.

Bitch gave me a trophy for an insult.

Masochist?
I read your post carefully. It was accurate, and deserved a trophy.
Screenshot 2023-10-29 200511.png

With the political witchhunt against President Trump going on right now, Liberals are all gleeful over their wet dream of total control over the entire country. Their desire to rule with an iron fist is molded after the old Soviet model, which they want the entire US to be patterned after. Quash all political opposition and you control the government and the agenda. I have asserted that they would do the same thing to any and EVERY Republican that doesn't agree with their agenda 100% of the time. But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.
You are gaslighting, and the GOP caucus elected another loser in the fight against the rest of America.

He didn't moronic Communist.
Another angry MAGAtard here^^^

Did you hear Donnie say "I didn't do anything wrong" after walking out of NY court?
That's exactly what your are parroting. Grow up, bus driver. He's a fraudster. He's a con artist. And he said his voters are dumbasses to believe every word he says.

Did you hear Donnie say "I didn't do anything wrong" after walking out of NY court?
That's exactly what your are parroting. Grow up, bus driver. He's a fraudster. He's a con artist. And he said his voters are dumbasses to believe every word he says.
You think the DemocRAT party is clean and pure as the wind driven snow, doncha? You're the one who's deluded.

Still waiting for that link to a CONVICTION of Donald John Trump.

Forum List

Back