The Left's war against Conservatives

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
With the political witchhunt against President Trump going on right now, Liberals are all gleeful over their wet dream of total control over the entire country. Their desire to rule with an iron fist is molded after the old Soviet model, which they want the entire US to be patterned after. Quash all political opposition and you control the government and the agenda. I have asserted that they would do the same thing to any and EVERY Republican that doesn't agree with their agenda 100% of the time. But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.

With the political witchhunt against President Trump going on right now, Liberals are all gleeful over their wet dream of total control over the entire country. Their desire to rule with an iron fist is molded after the old Soviet model, which they want the entire US to be patterned after. Quash all political opposition and you control the government and the agenda. I have asserted that they would do the same thing to any and EVERY Republican that doesn't agree with their agenda 100% of the time. But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.
❄️❄️❄️

:itsok:

Is this about dear leader?

They are working their damndest to discredit ANY speaker the right offers even as we speak as the usual suspects on this board attest. GolfingGator, Berg 80, Skews13, etal.

Paranoid delusions are a sign you need help.

Democrats are far too authoritarian to give up. They are dishonest from the top of their head to the bottom of their toes. They are today's mafia. I am of course talking about their leaders and think many of the Democrat citizens simply are deluded by the leaders.

You might be right. EVERY repub/MAGA should have charges filed on them if they break the same laws that trump broke.

Again with the ‘conservatives are victims’ lie.

Democrats are far too authoritarian to give up. They are dishonest from the top of their head to the bottom of their toes. They are today's mafia. I am of course talking about their leaders and think many of the Democrat citizens simply are deluded by the leaders.
You have to be talking about their leaders because the followers are just plain stupid..

You might be right. EVERY repub/MAGA should have charges filed on them if they break the same laws that trump broke.

Conservatives are victims. They are victims of the scum that convinced them that all the crap they spew is real.
I'd like to see the idiots try it. You'll find real quick who has the majority in the country and who faked votes.

Forum List

Back