The Left's war against Conservatives

With the political witchhunt against President Trump going on right now, Liberals are all gleeful over their wet dream of total control over the entire country. Their desire to rule with an iron fist is molded after the old Soviet model, which they want the entire US to be patterned after. Quash all political opposition and you control the government and the agenda. I have asserted that they would do the same thing to any and EVERY Republican that doesn't agree with their agenda 100% of the time. But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.

Are you saying that former President Trump committed no crimes and is completely innocent of all charges in all his trials? Please stick with Yes or No, and then elaborate if needed.

But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.

Let me do ya one further:

It is the beginning of the end for the Left.

One year from now?

It all comes crashing down.

Conservatives are victims. They are victims of the scum that convinced them that all the crap they spew is real.

Yes.

Because if any political faction excels in the exercise of victimhood mentality - it's conservatives.

You fuckin' Einstein, you.

With the political witchhunt against President Trump going on right now, Liberals are all gleeful over their wet dream of total control over the entire country. Their desire to rule with an iron fist is molded after the old Soviet model, which they want the entire US to be patterned after. Quash all political opposition and you control the government and the agenda. I have asserted that they would do the same thing to any and EVERY Republican that doesn't agree with their agenda 100% of the time. But with the election of Johnson as Speaker, I think this may put the kibosh on their dream of total one party rule.
There is no ‘war’ against conservatives – that’s a lie.

There is appropriate, warranted opposition to rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

Appropriate, warranted opposition to the right’s attack on democracy and our democratic institutions.

And appropriate, warranted opposition to rightwing illiberal, anti-democratic authoritarianism.

Please link to even one law that Donald John Trump has been convicted of. I'll wait. The fact that there are none kind of negates your moronic post. SMFH.
Surly you're joking. He's just recently had to pay millions for sexual assault. The courts already ruled that he is guilty of faking property evaluations. I won't even bother going back to his trump accademy scam, his stealing from his own charity scam, not paying contractors scams, and so many more.

Surly you're joking. He's just recently had to pay millions for sexual assault. The courts already ruled that he is guilty of faking property evaluations. I won't even bother going back to his trump accademy scam, his stealing from his own charity scam, not paying contractors scams, and so many more.
I'm still waiting for your link to any conviction of Donald John Trump. You haven't done that yet. Businesses are not Donald Trump. BTW, it is really difficult to be surly if you are joking. Go back to third grade and surely you'll learn more--but maybe not.

I'm an old man who sometimes misspells words. I can live with that. Sorry if it upsets you that badly.
I'm an old man who believes in cognizant communication and you are someone who needs to be educated--three posts and three third grade errors. SMFH. Must be a west side WA thing.

I'm still waiting for your link to any conviction of Donald John Trump. You haven't done that yet. Businesses are not Donald Trump. BTW, it is really difficult to be surly if you are joking. Go back to third grade and surely you'll learn more--but maybe not.
Keyboard has stickey keys Sometimes skips letters, and sometimes prints duplllicates. I can live with it, If it is a problem for you, send money. I'll buy another one.

Forum List

Back