The left's rejection of science

The "Green House Effect"? You mean where carbon is trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up? And then, after colder than normal temperatures, you people had to rebrand it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because the science had proven you wrong.

Yeah - that is a prime example of you left-wingers denying science. The thermometer doesn't lie snowflake. It's another form of science that you reject.
You're nothing but a science rejecting fossil fuel whore.

Life is a continuum, dumbass. It has no beginning.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And P@triot runs, as usual. He's actually claiming that sperm and eggs aren't alive and human. What a maroon. He thinks people come from dead sperm and eggs, apparently.

Come on P@triot, at least try to defend your loopy cult pseudoscience. You're giving up and running much too quickly.

Neither are capable of creating a child alone, but you knew that, your semantics game is really lame.

Life is a continuum, dumbass. It has no beginning.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He's actually claiming that sperm and eggs aren't alive and human. What a maroon. He thinks people come from dead sperm and eggs, apparently.
You're one post has so many lies and ignorant statements that I can't even begin to address them all. However, lets just start with this gem right here.

Ignoring all else for a moment - your claim that "life has no beginning" and then pointing to sperm and eggs as "proof" is fucking fall-down hilarious.

Sperm is not eternal, dimwit. A male baby has no sperm. They cannot produce it. It is not until their body reaches an age of maturity that their body begins to "manufacture" it. And each sperm cell has a beginning and and ending. Each and every one.

An egg is not eternal either, dimwit. A female baby has no eggs. They cannot produce it. It is not until their body reaches an age of maturity that their body begins to "manufacture" it. And each egg has a beginning and and ending. Each and every one.

You are the dumbest motherfucker to ever log in to USMB. You embarrass yourself every time you post.

Here are the facts (backed up with links) and they are indisputable:

You misspelled "here are my conspiracy theories and reality-defying false claims, with links to conspiracy cult websites."

If "Global Warming" existed - why have "scientists" (ie dirt-bags on the Democrat payroll) been caught in not one, but two rounds of "Climate Gate" in which they were caught talking in emails about how they falsified their research in order to make it look like "Global Warming" existed?

No, that never happend. You're just making shit up. The perps of Climategate, the deniers, were all revealed to be frauds, many times over.

And by the way, a Stalinist apparatchik like you isn't fit to lick the asses of those scientists, who are the best and brightest on the planet. Any of them could get rich lying for deniers, but they all turn down your bribe money. That gives them credibility, the fact that they turned down the bribes. In contrast, all the kooks on your side are paid shills who took the bribes. If you follow the corrupting money, all of it is on the denier side.

If "Global Warming" existed - why has the planet been on a "cooling period" which was predicted decades in advance as part of a natural cycle?

The planet has been warming strongly and steadily for years. Only the most shameless frauds and liars still try to pass off the insane "it's cooling" story. Even the most brainwashed deniers don't say something that crazy any more. They've all retreated to "the warming is natural!" or "Warming is good!". Didn't you get the memo?

If "Global Warming" existed - why did liberals rebrand it to "Climate Change"

The Bush admin did that, because they thought "Global warming" sounded too scary. Apparently, your masters didn't inform you about that bit of history. They like keeping you very ignorant.

after several years of cooler than normal periods proved them wrong? The left's entire position was that greenhouse gases were being trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up. Well then how in the hell is that also causing cooler temperatures.

It's been causing steady strong warming. What lunatic told you the earth was cooling, and why did you believe such a crazy claim?

If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?

No, no such prediction was made. You're just making up a crazy story. And you're lying about the scientists again, because you're a gutless wimp who can't admit all the data contradicts his Stalinist cult.

And the ice is hitting new record lows at both polls. And you fail hard at statistics, not understanding the concept of variability on a changing mean.

You're remarkably ignorant of this entire topic. If your cult didn't spoon feed it to you, you don't know it. A bright fourth grader literally knows more of the topic than you do.

The "Green House Effect"? You mean where carbon is trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up? And then, after colder than normal temperatures, you people had to rebrand it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because the science had proven you wrong.

Yeah - that is a prime example of you left-wingers denying science. The thermometer doesn't lie snowflake. It's another form of science that you reject.
You're nothing but a science rejecting fossil fuel whore.
I destroy you and your fellow left-wing hatriots every single day on USMB with science. You deny and ignore it. You just proved it yet again.

Another post by mammaries, another lie. A zero risk society is the primary platform of the left. Everything centrally controlled and planned.

Doesn't squealing and running get old?

We get it. You're a spineless mewling thing who can't actually debate any liberal, and you know it, so instead you attack the fantasy liberals that only exist in your imagination.

If your political philosophy wasn't dogshit on every level, you could defend it without lying about liberals. You can't, because your philosophy is dogshit on every level.

Last edited:
Doesn't squealing and running get old?

We get it. You're a spineless mewling thing who can't actually debate any liberal, and you know it, so instead you attack the fantasy liberals that only exist in your imagination.

If your political philosophy wasn't dogshit on every level, you could defend without lying about liberals. You can't, because your philosophy is dogshit on every level.
That's not fair to dogshit!

If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?
And you're lying about the scientists again, because you're a gutless wimp who can't admit all the data contradicts his Stalinist cult. And the ice is hitting new record lows at both polls.
See!!! Here is mammaries denying science. NASA satellite photographs show that the polar ice-cap expanded a mind-boggling 60% (over 900,000 sq miles). Here it is - directly from NASA:

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

You're one post has so many lies and ignorant statements that I can't even begin to address them all. However, lets just start with this gem right here.

Good! You located your balls. For the moment, at least. You'll run again soon, I've no doubt.

Ignoring all else for a moment - your claim that "life has no beginning" and then pointing to sperm and eggs as "proof" is fucking fall-down hilarious.

So you're saying life existed before conception, but it began at conception? That makes no sense. How can life begin if it existed before? You're babbling nonsense.

Sperm is not eternal, dimwit. A male baby has no sperm. They cannot produce it. It is not until their body reaches an age of maturity that their body begins to "manufacture" it. And each sperm cell has a beginning and and ending. Each and every one.

Obviously not true, as I can trace my existence back to a sperm which developed into me. That sperm clearly did not die. It grew and became me.

You stink at biology, and your stink harder at logic. And your idiot "life begins at conception" fairy tale is still obviously wrong.

No, no such prediction was made.
And once again I have caught Mammaries in a lie.
Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by the summer of 2013.

IMG_3452.JPG

Global Cooling: Arctic Ice Cap Grows 60 Percent In A Year [NASA PHOTO]

Mammaries is my personal USMB bitch!

:dance:

I love science and I support fully funding research in all fields.

Period....

I don't fight my entire life to destroy science and crap on every institution of science on earth and if I disagreed with something I'd write a research paper with real data supporting my case.

See!!! Here is mammaries denying science. NASA satellite photographs show that the polar ice-cap expanded a mind-boggling 60% (over 900,000 sq miles). Here it is - directly from NASA:

Sweet Jeebus. I even explained to the piss-slurping retard that his failure was not understanding variance on a changing mean.

I explained to him sea ice levels are back down at even lower record lows.

And he still doesn't get it. He just runs right back to his meaningless factoid.

P@triot, the problem is that you're just a profoundly stupid human being. You're literally too stupid to ever understand how stupid you are. It's called Dunning-Kruger syndrome. The dumber a person is, the more certain they are they're correct. That's you. It's what makes you a perfect conservative.

Obviously not true, as I can trace my existence back to a sperm which developed into me. That sperm clearly did not die. It grew and became me.

You stink at biology, and your stink harder at logic. And your idiot "life begins at conception" fairy tale is still obviously wrong.
Bwahahahahaha!!! So you believe you are going to live forever?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Snowflake, you are going to die. You're knowledge of biology is almost as dreadful as your grammar, your logic, your reasoning, your knowledge of the U.S. Constitution, your knowledge of U.S. politics, and your integrity.

:dance::dance::dance:

Sweet Jeebus. I even explained to the piss-slurping retard that his failure was not understanding variance on a changing mean.

I explained to him sea ice levels are back down at even lower record lows.

And he still doesn't get it. He just runs right back to his meaningless factoid.

P@triot, the problem is that you're just a profoundly stupid human being. You're literally too stupid to ever understand how stupid you are. It's called Dunning-Kruger syndrome. The dumber a person is, the more certain they are they're correct. That's you. It's what makes you a perfect conservative.

He is the reason why we need to find the intelligence gene and use gene therapy on the entire population...Such idiocy would be wiped out pretty fast.

Forum List

Back