The left's rejection of science

Science notes that 20,000 children die every day of hunger and disease around the world every day yet pro-birthers ignore these deaths. It would require work and money, two things the selfish view as 'too much trouble'.

Science notes that 20,000 children die every day of hunger and disease around the world every day yet pro-birthers ignore these deaths. It would require work and money, two things the selfish view as 'too much trouble'.

Hell, they even want to take away food stamps, wic, education and more from American children. Truly a sick bunch of scum.

And once again I have caught Mammaries in a lie.
Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by the summer of 2013.

So, you're so freakin' stupid, you think "a science article" means "all scientists".

When I keep pointing out that you're a piss-chugging retard who just makes shit up, try not to prove it so quickly, eh?

You don't just deny science. You're like the anti-science guy. If you make a claim, it's almost certain the opposite is true. You have a rare talent for sucking there.

So snowflake, what's your next failure? Spit it out.

Neither are capable of creating a child alone, but you knew that, your semantics game is really lame.

That's nice. And it has nothing to do with the argument.

Life existed before conception, hence life can't start at conception. You can't refute that very simple logic, so you're spinning and evading. All you have is semantic games, period.

If you disagree, just define exactly what a person is, without circular arguments. Pro-lifers are all very reluctant to do that.

And once again I have caught Mammaries in a lie.
Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by the summer of 2013.

So, you're so freakin' stupid, you think "a science article" means "all scientists".

When I keep pointing out that you're a piss-chugging retard who just makes shit up, try not to prove it so quickly, eh?
Uh-oh....poor little Mammaries is having another one of her epic snowflake meltdowns after being caught in a dozen lies in this thread alone.

Sweetie...you can't move the goalposts. Nobody said "all scientists". That's your desperate backpedaling after stating:
No, no such prediction was made.
How long are you going to be my bitch before you stop lying, snowflake? You're even lying about lying now. You really enjoy bending over and touching your toes for conservative men, uh?

:dance::dance::dance:

He is the reason why we need to find the intelligence gene and use gene therapy on the entire population...Such idiocy would be wiped out pretty fast.
See what I mean? I just stated in a previous post that you were a "fascist". You just proved it yet again. You want to control reproduction and attempt to create the "supreme race". You literally just proved it.

I know that people like Mammaries are astounding idiots - denying science and ignoring news reports which prove them wrong. But trying to create the "supreme race" is not the answer. Controlling reproduction is not the answer. The answer is to keep education the dimwits - as I do with you and Mammaries every day.

Life existed before conception, hence life can't start at conception.
Life begins at conception, dimwit. Just because other people existed before that fetus does not mean that fetus was eternal, you nitwit. Just because trees existed before that fetus does not mean that fetus was eternal.

You got caught lying and now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel, desperately trying to get out from under it. In the process, I've got you in about a dozen more lies.

Uh-oh....poor little Mammaries is having another one of her

Damn it, pisschugger, I told you before that I don't appreciate a predatory old queer like you making gay passes at me, capiche?

EPIC snowflake meltdowns after being caught in a dozen lies in this thread alone.

Pisschugger, you can't just scream that I lied. You have to _show_ it, otherwise everyone just thinks you're a whiny pussy. You can't. You never can. You just scream "liar" as an excuse to run from me. It happens every time.

Sweetie..

Just stop it, faggot. Go down the men's room at the airport and meet the other conservative men.

you can't move the goalposts. Nobody said "all scientists".

Heck, you couldn't show even one scientist making that claim, yet you said 'scientists', implying it was the consensus.

Why don't you show us the IPCC report, which talked about the consensus? If you weren't lying about what 'scientists' said, you should have no problems.

Of course, you don't even know where to look for the actual science, being your cult didn't spoon feed you that info.

Last edited:
Another post by mammaries, another lie. A zero risk society is the primary platform of the left. Everything centrally controlled and planned.

Doesn't squealing and running get old?
Running? :uhh:

Snowflake, I've made you my personal bitch up and down this thread. I've owned you with indisputable facts. I crushed you with link after link after link. You're left with the Bill Clinton defense of "what is is"? :lmao:

Shit...you tried to claim that sperm lives forever because you came from a sperm. You're too stupid to even realize that you will die. :laugh:

The right rejects science and wants do destroy all institutions of science.
-They reject biology and the research behind it....Evolution is a joke to them.
-They reject the need to invest in science
-They reject the green house theory which is 150 years old
-They reject medical science as they root against vaccines

The right is fucking stupid.

You're wrong on all counts.

Life begins at conception, dimwit.

Because you say so? How convincing. But it's all you have, and all you'll ever have.

As life existed before conception, you're obviously wrong. It's not rocket science. Why does such a simple concept elude you? Sperm and egg were alive, therefore life was there before conception, therefore life does not being at conception. Life continues at conception.

Just because other people existed before that fetus does not mean that fetus was eternal, you nitwit.

Of course not. That's the stupidest idea you've come up with yet on this thread, and that's saying something.

Just because trees existed before that fetus does not mean that fetus was eternal.

I take that back. You just upped the stupid ante. Now you're babbling about trees making fetuses eternal. I'm not even going to try to understand that level of stupid. It would risk my sanity. When you gaze into the stupid abyss, the stupid abyss gazes back into you.

You got caught lying and now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel, desperately trying to get out from under it. In the process, I've got you in about a dozen more lies.

Your poor sweet butthurt thing. You can't debate me, and you're just weeping uncontrollably now.

My god, you need help...Jesus...

You attack Evolution
You attack the green house effect

You make shit up that doesn't even make sense and fight to defund the research but have the nerve to point fingers at the left? lol

You're anti-science and anti-civilization..Truly a backwards piece of shit on the level of the isis.
Are you agreeing with Wendy Davis, as per the opening post?

Poodle, sweetie, when you give birth to a baby you didn't want, then you can talk about "Science" and "life' all day.

This is not how science works. One does not need to do what you are suggesting to talk science, and you have just validated the title of the thread with your shameful comments on science.

[
Snowflake, I've made you my personal bitch up and down this thread. I've owned you with indisputable facts. I crushed you with link after link after link. You're left with the Bill Clinton defense of "what is is"? :lmao:

Here's the thing, piss-chugger. You can't just _claim_ to win. You have to _actually_ win. Otherwise, everyone just laughs at you, like they're doing now.

Shit...you tried to claim that sperm lives forever because you came from a sperm.

I said no such thing. I implied no such thing.

So, what's your excuse for making such an insane claim? Are you just badly retarded, or was it a deliberate lie? I figured I'd ask, as it's not clear which category you fall in.

You can't just _claim_ to win.
No...I've actually obliterated you up and down this board. First you stated that "Life has no beginning" (which I absolutely cannot stop laughing at). I proved that wrong.

Out of desperation - you claimed that sperm cells and eggs are living and therefore their fusion does not create life. I proved that wrong by pointing out that regardless of whether or not sperm and eggs are considered "living", they have a beginning. I pointed out how babies cannot produce sperm and eggs nor can children, but only at the time of maturity does a body being to manufacture those things (hence the BEGINNING of their creation). I then mentioned how all life has a beginning and an ending.

You desperation continued and you attempted with the bat-shit crazy, fall-down hilarious "I came from a sperm, and I'm alive, therefore sperm never dies". I then had to explain to your dumb ass that one day, you will absolutely die. :laugh:

This has been the ass-kicking of a life time. And for reasons unknown, you keep coming back for more. I think you like bending over and touching your toes for conservative men.

Forum List

Back