The Left’s real choice in 2016: Why it doesn’t need Warren to run to take over party and -- America

A "tax" is just a loophole they found to penalize Americans. Now don't be dishonest. :D It was a sleazy manipulation. That is all.

Anymore I question if the tax is really needed. People do like having the security of owning health insurance, as long as it stay affordable they'll buy it on their own (from what I've seen...)

I understand the need for it though, remember...Death Spiral!!!!

I really wouldn't mind seeing a single payer system here. HOWEVER, it seems everything the government touches turns sour. All the red tape and delays, etc.? That would be my biggest concern about government run healthcare. I think all Americans are entitled to it, but should not be forced to partake with the threat of a tax penalty. I understand that it's a stupid decision to make, but it should be an individual choice and one should not be penalized for not buying a product.

I also wonder if there weren't other things that could have been done to make healthcare more affordable because, you know, it really is the fact that medical care is SO expensive that is the real issue. Health insurance companies have to raise rates to keep up in order to make a profit to stay in business. When we have to pay $10.00 for an aspirin or $150 for a bag of saline fluid, then that tells me there is a problem with our healthcare system.

Believe it or not Obamacare is probably the most free-market friendly healthcare system you can get without it just being the simple free for all that we had previously (which was an utter mess...).

The principles of ACA was written by the Heritage Foundation and passed by Romney in Massachusetts afterall....

Yes, I'm well aware of that since I'm from MA. :D That doesn't mean I agree with it though. I would rather see a single payer system if not for some problems like I mentioned before.

There's always going to be problems with any system, just gotta go with something or another.

I do agree, but I still think it's unconstitutional to force Americans (by penalizing them on their taxes) to buy a product from a company.

I think Warren running will help Hillary

If Hillary just sits on the sidelines waiting for Republicans to pick her opponent she will allow Republicans to control the political conversation and issues for month

Warren will force Hillary to stop playing it safe and come out and debate liberal issues

Forum List

Back