The Left’s real choice in 2016: Why it doesn’t need Warren to run to take over party and -- America

Let me respond in my new Stephanie voice:

gawd more whine from the right they do anything they can to HURT MAIM or KILL us. this article shoving IT down OUR throats well nobody buys IT WHY don't GO and make up SOMETHING new to GET YOUR rocks off. i CAPITALIZE at WILL grammaris STTOOPID
Do you think Stephanie is actually Ann Coulter?

mmm, no, I think 'she' is really CrusaderFrank in drag.

Dante must have reserved a circle of Hell for souls as truly stupid as you are, yet with absurd idea that they are able to critique their betters.

And that circle of Hell is exactly what this board has become.
said :up: the reigning, rw, cutnpaste queen :rolleyes-41:

Never....not one time that I can recall....have you ever posted anything of substance, anything representing a well thought out and supported position.

I find that, largely, you represent the caliber of Leftist posters.

Here is a perfect example: you use 'cut and paste' as though it were a pejorative....
...I'll wait while you borrow a dictionary....
....yet you cannot explain why support of a premise via 'cut and paste' is less than enviable.

Go ahead.

Be careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

I don't bother with the losers. typical of the left though. So much for having a politic forum with the trolls on here

sheeple-6-sheeple-obama-liberals-funny-idiots-political-poster-1274936091.jpg Heck, run Hillary or Warren! The Democrats lost every race for governor and the U S Senate in the South this last election! And the South used to be a Democrat stronghold! The tide is turning against the Democrats, thanks to the Clinton's malfeasance and Obama's stupidity. But will the liberal nut jobs believe that? Probably not.. .

Heck, run Hillary or Warren! The Democrats lost every race for governor and the U S Senate in the South this lView attachment 38272 ast election! And the South used to be a Democrat stronghold! The tide is turning against the Democrats, thanks to the Clinton's malfeasance and Obama's stupidity. But will the liberal nut jobs believe that? Probably not.. .

LOL, funny attachment. It's so true it's scary

30280-75296f8c83f8d3a7f6c7ae249a8e0c24.jpg

Heck, run Hillary or Warren! The Democrats lost every race for governor and the U S Senate in the South this last election! And the South used to be a Democrat stronghold! The tide is turning against the Democrats, thanks to the Clinton's malfeasance and Obama's stupidity. But will the liberal nut jobs believe that? Probably not.. .

Ummm.......You know that Obama would've been elected president in both 2008 and 2012 without winning any southern state right?

Heck, run Hillary or Warren! The Democrats lost every race for governor and the U S Senate in the South this last election! And the South used to be a Democrat stronghold! The tide is turning against the Democrats, thanks to the Clinton's malfeasance and Obama's stupidity. But will the liberal nut jobs believe that? Probably not.. .

Ummm.......You know that Obama would've been elected president in both 2008 and 2012 without winning any southern state right?
Just pointing out an emerging trend.... And I wonder what will happen to this trend if the Supreme Court decides those federal subsidies for GruberCare in 34 states is illegal because the Idiot Democrats didn't approve the funds (as if most people don't hate that trash law to begin with).... Can we say a lot of pissed-off poor people when the IRS has to take the money out of their government handout? Once again, the Democrats and Idiot in Chief screwed the pooch....

Just pointing out an emerging trend.... And I wonder what will happen to this trend if the Supreme Court decides those federal subsidies for GruberCare in 34 states is illegal because the Idiot Democrats didn't approve the funds (as if most people don't hate that trash law to begin with).... Can we say a lot of pissed-off poor people when the IRS has to take the money out of their government handout? Once again, the Democrats and Idiot in Chief screwed the pooch....

"emerging trend" lol....yeah, emerging since 1980....

If the Supreme Court strikes down the subsidies it will be up to the Republican Congress to fix the problem ala Antonin Scalia's now infamous quote: "You really think Congress is just going to sit there while all of these disastrous consequences ensue?"

Of course we all know the GOP congress is completely incapable of fixing the problem since they can't even pass a fricking budget with their own majorities...let's not mention the fact that they voted to repeal Obamacare 56 times, so the public knows who's against the subsidies.

Apparently the Democrats didn't agree with them, either, since they didn't vote for them.... Or did they just pass the bill without reading it, like Pelosi told them to do?

Apparently the Democrats didn't agree with them, either, since they didn't vote for them.... Or did they just pass the bill without reading it, like Pelosi told them to do?

They didn't expect the word games from the GOP donor base for one.

Why call it a word game? Congress passes a bill, and the President signs it. Basic Civics, and U S law. If the law didn't authorize the subsidies, they're illegal.

Maybe Obama's idea of providing an education isn't so bad after all. The Democrats need classes in civics and basic English (or they need to learn to read).

Why call it a word game? Congress passes a bill, and the President signs it. Basic Civics, and U S law. If the law didn't authorize the subsidies, they're illegal.

Maybe Obama's idea of providing an education isn't so bad after all. The Democrats need classes in civics and basic English (or they need to learn to read).

I tell Bob to write a paper, and then i tell John to edit Bob's paper once he's done, and then I tell Chris to write the paper if Bob is too busy.

Turns out Bob was too busy to write the paper, so Chris writes one instead. Does that mean John doesn't have to edit Chris's paper?

That, in essence, is the equivalent of what's in the Supreme Court right now.

If the Supreme Court does their job, they'll determine what the law actually says, and rule accordingly. But nice deflection with the "blame it on the dog" routine. :420:

If the Supreme Court does their job, they'll determine what the law actually says, and rule accordingly. But nice deflection with the "blame it on the dog" routine. :420:

It's a silly lawsuit with dire consequences...but if Kennedy and Roberts decide to blow things up....it's going to be up to the GOP to put the pieces back together.

I'm sure they will pass legislation to fix it. The question is, will Obama sign the fix (with any changes), or will he throw a tantrum and screw the American people?

And by the way, a lawsuit over Obama making up a program to illegally give away billions of dollars hardly qualifies as "silly"....

And by the way, a lawsuit over Obama making up a program to illegally give away billions of dollars hardly qualifies as "silly"....

It is silly, the entire lawsuit depends on just four words in a section of the ACA not even directly laying out the details of the subsidies. It isn't giving them away illegally because to hold the states to making an exchange or losing subsidies would be unconstitutional since it's coercion by the national government (build exchanges or you lose subsidies). The only logical conclusion is that the federal exchange is the one "in place of" the state exchange, and thus the subsidies are obviously legal (duh...).

The GOP can't pass anything, if you think they can agree on a national healthcare fix you're crazy.

Republican sue over everything Obama does

Hardly news

Republicans thought Obamas election was unconstitutional and everything since

It is silly, the entire lawsuit depends on just four words in a section of the ACA not even directly laying out the details of the subsidies. It isn't giving them away illegally because to hold the states to making an exchange or losing subsidies would be unconstitutional since it's coercion by the national government (build exchanges or you lose subsidies). The only logical conclusion is that the federal exchange is the one "in place of" the state exchange, and thus the subsidies are obviously legal (duh...).

The GOP can't pass anything, if you think they can agree on a national healthcare fix you're crazy.

Which is rewriting the law by executive action. Interesting prospect, but Obama can't rule by imperial edict. The law needs to stand or fall as written. Or would you like to see a precedent set where the next Republican President can rule by decree, regardless of the will of Congress or what the law states?

And if the subsidies aren't specifically set up in the legislation, they're obviously illegal. Or did the Democrats tell Obama the national treasury is his own personal bank account, to spend as he sees fit?

Forum List

Back