The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very fine people" don't march with Nazis, dope..

They were not "with" them you ignorant piece of shit. Are you saying that African Americans like Condi Rice and Herman Cain and others who did not want the statures torn down are rotten people who stood "with" Nazis? Ignorant fucks like you are the real problem with America.

The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

You are pretty much correct. Here is the bottom line, and what Trump was talking about:

You had an issue: Statues being torn down.

On both sides of the issue you had good every-day Americans (including blacks like Condi Rice and Herman Cain who did not want the statues torn down). This is what Trump meant when he correctly said you had good people on both sides.

Now, enter the hate groups. The Nazis hooked their claws into one sides of the argument, and the Antifa (who are every bit just as evil) hooked their claws into the other side. This is who Trump spoke of when he rightly condemned that hate on both sides.

Next comes that fake news and their leftwing lies. Their spin? "Trump says Nazis are good people", an obvious lie. This is what we correctly mean when we say Fake News CNN, NBC and the rest are the enemy of the people, because they lie and foment hate and violence.

I would be a happy girl if just one Democrat here can be honest and admit this is true, and that the media lied about what Trump said. Is there one honest Democrat here? I am just looking for one, thats all.

I don't lie.

Here's your chance to prove it.

"Very fine people" don't march with Nazis, dope.

There is no way to spin that. He said what he said.

You want to disagree with what he said? That is fine. I would love to have that discussion.

BUT, first we have to stop the Big Lie that your fellow lefties keep telling about it.

We can't have a rational discussion, with vile filthy liars throwing hate bombs willy nilly.

"Very fine people" don't march with Nazis, dope..

They were not "with" them you ignorant piece of shit. Are you saying that African Americans like Condi Rice and Herman Cain and others who did not want the statures torn down are rotten people who stood "with" Nazis? Ignorant fucks like you are the real problem with America.
Rice and Cain weren't on the streets marching with white supremacists, dope.
They have nothing to do with it.
Trump was talking about people on the ground in Charlottesville.

Last edited:
Mark Levin Audio Rewind - 3/7/19
AUDIO: Mark Levin Audio Rewind - 3/7/19 - Mark Levin Audio Rewind - Omny.fm

At the 15:00 minute mark, Levin breaks down Trump's Charlottesville news conference word for word.

(SEE BOLD) On Thursday's Mark Levin Show, so many Americans fought in WW2 in Europe against the Third Reich along with the Japanese and the Italians. This is our hard-fought and hard-won history in the United States. So many tough battle-hardened men were brought to their knees by the horrific sites of mass graves, massive human graves and humans that were so emaciated that there was no muscle or fat, solely skin and bones on their frail dying bodies. The Jews sought to have a homeland so they could defend themselves. Despite multiple attempts to erase Israel from existence, Israel has been victorious. But now we have members of Congress that talk about all the same things that the Nazi's spoke about and the Democrats have been silent. Freshmen Rep. Ilhan Omar is a lowlife for how she acts. She and her colleagues, Rep's Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have embraced a totalitarian mindset and it goes unchecked by the Democrats. Today's flimsy Anti-Hate Resolution was a condemnation of the American People by the hate-America Democrats. A clear victory for the Jew-hating bigot Omar over House Speaker Pelosi whose inaction showed great cowardice. Then, the media grossly distorted President Trump's comments on Charlottesville and this lie continues to be perpetrated by Democrats. Trump never sided with, or defended, white supremacists —he rejected them multiple times. Yet, when we have 3 bigots that spew poison the media makes excuses for them, sadly this is how tyranny grows. Later, Paul Manafort has been sentenced to 47 months in federal prison for bank and tax fraud that occurred in 2007, nearly a decade before his limited tenure with the Trump Campaign—these charges are totally unrelated to the President or his campaign. Finally, Mark Meckler, President of Citizens for Self-Governance, calls is to give us an update on Convention of States.

Mark Levin? :auiqs.jpg:

The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

You are pretty much correct. Here is the bottom line, and what Trump was talking about:

On both sides of the issue you had good every-day Americans (including blacks like Condi Rice and Herman Cain who did not want the statues torn down). This is what Trump meant when he correctly said you had good people on both sides.

Now, enter the hate groups. The Nazis hooked their claws into one sides of the argument, and the Antifa (who are every bit just as evil) hooked their claws into the other side. This is who Trump spoke of when he rightly condemned that hate on both sides.

Next comes that fake news and their leftwing lies. Their spin? "Trump says Nazis are good people", an obvious lie. This is what we correctly mean when we say Fake News CNN, NBC and the rest are the enemy of the people, because they lie and foment hate and violence.

I would be a happy girl if just one Democrat here can be honest and admit this is true, and that the media lied about what Trump said. Is there one honest Democrat here? I am just looking for one, thats all.

I don't lie.

You want to disagree with what he said? That is fine. I would love to have that discussion.

BUT, first we have to stop the Big Lie that your fellow lefties keep telling about it.

We can't have a rational discussion, with vile filthy liars throwing hate bombs willy nilly.

The only lie is yours.
There cannot be "very fine people" on both sides when one side is white supremacists marching in a protest of the removal of statues of white supremacist leaders that was organized by white supremacists, dope.

I don't lie.

The only lie is yours.
There cannot be "very fine people" on both sides when one side is white supremacists marching in a protest of the removal of statues of white supremacist leaders that was organized by white supremacists, dope.

The statue in question was of a military leader, not a white supremacist.

IMO, you certainly can have "very fine people" in favor of a statue commemorating a military leader.

And my point stands. IT is one thing to disagree with my above statement.

It is another to claim that what I (or trump) said was that some nazis "are very fine people".

Whch do you want to do? Do you want to disagree with the idea that people can support a statue of Lee without being nazis?

Or do you want to lie about what I (and Trump) said?

Pick one.

But he never mentioned statues, did he?

lol!!!! Yes, He did. Very clearly.
Not when he was defending Nazis

You are a filthy liar.

"As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. "
Why does our president have to hesitate to condemn white supremacy

Because he thinks some of them are good people

Answering your own question. Nice.

But your answer flied in the face of the posted transcripts, where he clearly condemned white supremacy, over and over again, even in his initial statement.

AND you are misquoting him. The bit you quote, he specifically stated that he was NOT referring to white supremacists.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
You are quoting Trump out of context

To actually put Trump in context, you have to cover all sides of the issue

In Charlottesville, Trump was initially dead silent as the racists marched. Then, once it became violent, he condemned both sides
Once he was criticized for not condemning racism, he finally issued the statement you quoted

lol!!!! Yes, He did. Very clearly.

You are a filthy liar.

"As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. "

But your answer flied in the face of the posted transcripts, where he clearly condemned white supremacy, over and over again, even in his initial statement.

AND you are misquoting him. The bit you quote, he specifically stated that he was NOT referring to white supremacists.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

In Charlottesville, Trump was initially dead silent as the racists marched. Then, once it became violent, he condemned both sides
Once he was criticized for not condemning racism, he finally issued the statement you quoted

He was "Silent" because the march of a few white supremacists is not news.

When violence erupted, he condemned the violent people on both sides.

When attacked for not specifically condemning the white supremacists, he specifically condemned the white supremacists.

How does that context change anything from my post?

Especially as how to you purposefully MIS quoted him?

You are a filthy liar.

He was "Silent" because the march of a few white supremacists is not news.

When violence erupted, he condemned the violent people on both sides.

When attacked for not specifically condemning the white supremacists, he specifically condemned the white supremacists.

How does that context change anything from my post?

Especially as how to you purposefully MIS quoted him?
A few?

6.0.jpg

Trump hid for two days as racists took over Charlottesville

He refused to take a stand against the KKK, Nazis and White power groups

It wasn’t until the situation turned violent that Trump finally spoke up. He chose to share the blame

I don't lie.

The only lie is yours.

The statue in question was of a military leader, not a white supremacist.

IMO, you certainly can have "very fine people" in favor of a statue commemorating a military leader.

And my point stands. IT is one thing to disagree with my above statement.

It is another to claim that what I (or trump) said was that some nazis "are very fine people".

Whch do you want to do? Do you want to disagree with the idea that people can support a statue of Lee without being nazis?

Or do you want to lie about what I (and Trump) said?

Pick one.

"Very fine people" don't march in an event organized by, promoted by and populated with white supremacists.

There were only two sides.There is no getting around that.

Charlottesville stopped being a march about statues the minute the white power crowd showed up

Trump refused to acknowledge it

QUOTE: CNN's Don Lemon, while covering a story on the recent mass shootings in New Zealand, said, "Nobody has forgotten -- nobody has forgotten -- what he [Trump] said after that deadly white supremacist riot in Charlottesville." Lemon played an edited clip of Trump saying: "You also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did." Similarly, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel referred to Trump's Charlottesville response to blame him for the Jussie Smollett hoax. Emanuel said: "The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is for the environment -- the toxic environment -- that Donald Trump created. This is a president who drew a moral equivalency between people who are trying to perpetuate bigotry and those who are trying to fight bigotry. ... When you go back to Virginia, this is a person who said, and I quote, 'There are good people on both sides.'"

The problem is that Trump said no such thing.

In his widely misquoted press conference three days after Charlottesville, Trump said there were "very fine people" on "both sides" of the issue of whether it is appropriate to display Confederate monuments in pubic locations. Here is what Trump said: "Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name." In case there was any doubt, Trump, in response to another question, said, "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally" (emphasis added).

The question becomes, Why are so many Democrats and members of the media seemingly unaware of what Trump really said? Many know exactly what Trump said and what he meant. But the lie serves a purpose. It advances the Trump-is-racist narrative.

source: The Trump-Charlottesville 'Moral Equivalency' Lie the Left Keeps Telling | RealClearPolitics
Your OP is a lie because Trump only condemned neo Nazis after even the former gop called him out for two days.
Trump Condemns White Supremacists 2 Days After Charlottesville Violence

Charlottesville stopped being a march about statues the minute the white power crowd showed up

And the sons of the confederacy and womens "heritage" groups refused to condemn them. Nor did Trump. For 2 days

Trump spends half his day watching TV to find out what they are saying about him

That he could watch the violence in Charlottesville for two days and remain silent is intolerable

And the sons of the confederacy and womens "heritage" groups refused to condemn them. Nor did Trump. For 2 days

Trump spends half his day watching TV to find out what they are saying about him

That he could watch the violence in Charlottesville for two days and remain silent is intolerable
I just disagree. Trump is a racist. I don't like the politics of the four dem women reps, and I sure as hell won't call them "progressive." They want take away my health insurance, and I worked a long time to get this job.
But their color and ethnicity are irrelevant. And to be honest, I think most Americans want Donald Trump to get the fuck out and go back to Germany, but the Germans sure don't want him either

The progs triggered great false hatred over the incident. The idea Trump is racist was built off Charlottesville, and progs are too emotionally confused to comprehend they've been had.

The progs triggered great false hatred over the incident. The idea Trump is racist was built off Charlottesville, and progs are too emotionally confused to comprehend they've been had.

Trump solidified the fact that he's a racist by telling women of color to go back where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back