The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
You mean the guy who killed the gal wasn't a zero college white boy?
Here's a few of your cult leaders lies
Donald Trump lies more often than you wash your hands every day - CNNPolitics

The left is mentally bankrupt.....

The scum bags use made up racism to suppress the truth that they can’t dispel otherwise.

It’s saul alinsky oldest trick in the book.
I guess you are too dumb to know alinski S 10 rules were not in his book?
Scumbag, dead giveaway for zero college.
Your college darlin?
Trump u?
Too dumb to know it was fined and shut down?

The left is mentally bankrupt.....

The scum bags use made up racism to suppress the truth that they can’t dispel otherwise.

It’s saul alinsky oldest trick in the book.
I guess you are too dumb to know alinski S 10 rules were not in his book?
Scumbag, dead giveaway for zero college.
Your college darlin?
Trump u?
Too dumb to know it was fined and shut down?

You have no idea how ignorant you look while trying to act smart.

Plain to see you are a Dumb Ass with zero common sense....

Trump U is kicking your Tard asses......

Definition of ADAGE

Tag....You're the Dumb ASS......….

You mean the guy who killed the gal wasn't a zero college white boy?

Apparently you do not understand the thread topic. Its not about any one individual or any single act, its about the fact that Trump never said what the media said he said:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN[/QUOTE]

MORE: QUOTE: CNN's Don Lemon, while covering a story on the recent mass shootings in New Zealand, said, "Nobody has forgotten -- nobody has forgotten -- what he [Trump] said after that deadly white supremacist riot in Charlottesville." Lemon played an edited clip of Trump saying: "You also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did." Similarly, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel referred to Trump's Charlottesville response to blame him for the Jussie Smollett hoax. Emanuel said: "The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is for the environment -- the toxic environment -- that Donald Trump created. This is a president who drew a moral equivalency between people who are trying to perpetuate bigotry and those who are trying to fight bigotry. ... When you go back to Virginia, this is a person who said, and I quote, 'There are good people on both sides.'"

The problem is that Trump said no such thing.

In his widely misquoted press conference three days after Charlottesville, Trump said there were "very fine people" on "both sides" of the issue of whether it is appropriate to display Confederate monuments in pubic locations. Here is what Trump said: "Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name." In case there was any doubt, Trump, in response to another question, said, "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally" (emphasis added).

The question becomes, Why are so many Democrats and members of the media seemingly unaware of what Trump really said? Many know exactly what Trump said and what he meant. But the lie serves a purpose. It advances the Trump-is-racist narrative.

source: The Trump-Charlottesville 'Moral Equivalency' Lie the Left Keeps Telling | RealClearPolitics

She got hit by a car while playing in the middle of the fucking street. So she wins a Darwin award.

Don't run into the street in front of muscle car going downhill being driven by an inexperienced driver who has just been frightened/distracted by one of your fellow terrorists hitting his car with a stick and shit like that doesn't happen to you.

That is why people say crazy right wingers are crazy and disgusting
E3NoqnU.jpg

Proof that Fields was attacked just prior to the accident.

That prick's picture should have been on the news every fucking day with a huge cash reward on his head until he was apprehended and charged with murder.

Less than a car length before he plowed into all those people. You're sick to try to defend that murderer, and stupid to try to use that picture to do it.

I had not seen this picture before, but it makes me wonder where the police were?

The Triple K should have been kept 150 yards away from the others at all times.
You won't see that picture on the MSM because they were actively trying to convict him in the court of public opinion to prevent a fair trial. The picture is definitive proof that Fields was a victim.

Any lawyer worth their salt would have used it to cast reasonable doubt that he purposefully crashed the car. If the car is hit, you must acquit.

So you're saying right wing lawyers suck? You're probably right.

Mark Levin Audio Rewind - 3/7/19
AUDIO: Mark Levin Audio Rewind - 3/7/19 - Mark Levin Audio Rewind - Omny.fm

At the 15:00 minute mark, Levin breaks down Trump's Charlottesville news conference word for word.

(SEE BOLD) On Thursday's Mark Levin Show, so many Americans fought in WW2 in Europe against the Third Reich along with the Japanese and the Italians. This is our hard-fought and hard-won history in the United States. So many tough battle-hardened men were brought to their knees by the horrific sites of mass graves, massive human graves and humans that were so emaciated that there was no muscle or fat, solely skin and bones on their frail dying bodies. The Jews sought to have a homeland so they could defend themselves. Despite multiple attempts to erase Israel from existence, Israel has been victorious. But now we have members of Congress that talk about all the same things that the Nazi's spoke about and the Democrats have been silent. Freshmen Rep. Ilhan Omar is a lowlife for how she acts. She and her colleagues, Rep's Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have embraced a totalitarian mindset and it goes unchecked by the Democrats. Today's flimsy Anti-Hate Resolution was a condemnation of the American People by the hate-America Democrats. A clear victory for the Jew-hating bigot Omar over House Speaker Pelosi whose inaction showed great cowardice. Then, the media grossly distorted President Trump's comments on Charlottesville and this lie continues to be perpetrated by Democrats. Trump never sided with, or defended, white supremacists —he rejected them multiple times. Yet, when we have 3 bigots that spew poison the media makes excuses for them, sadly this is how tyranny grows. Later, Paul Manafort has been sentenced to 47 months in federal prison for bank and tax fraud that occurred in 2007, nearly a decade before his limited tenure with the Trump Campaign—these charges are totally unrelated to the President or his campaign. Finally, Mark Meckler, President of Citizens for Self-Governance, calls is to give us an update on Convention of States.

Last edited:
A bunch of Trumps supporters and Nazis (one and the same), got together, burned tiki torches and drove their car into people.

No lie; just facts.
But some of them are good people

Plenty of good people support historical statues.

That is what he said, and only a liar would lie about it.
But he never mentioned statues, did he?

lol!!!! Yes, He did. Very clearly.

A bunch of Trumps supporters and Nazis (one and the same), got together, burned tiki torches and drove their car into people.

No lie; just facts.

Not when he was defending Nazis

No lie; just facts.

You are a filthy liar.

"As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. "

Listen to the word-by-word analyses: Post #107
That is opinion
It is not word for word analysis

What word don't you understand, you filthy liar?

"As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. "

You are a filthy liar.

Why does our president have to hesitate to condemn white supremacy

Because he thinks some of them are good people

You are a filthy liar.

Why does our president have to hesitate to condemn white supremacy

Because he thinks some of them are good people

Answering your own question. Nice.

But your answer flied in the face of the posted transcripts, where he clearly condemned white supremacy, over and over again, even in his initial statement.

AND you are misquoting him. The bit you quote, he specifically stated that he was NOT referring to white supremacists.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

You are pretty much correct. Here is the bottom line, and what Trump was talking about:

You had an issue: Statues being torn down.

On both sides of the issue you had good every-day Americans (including blacks like Condi Rice and Herman Cain who did not want the statues torn down). This is what Trump meant when he correctly said you had good people on both sides.

Now, enter the hate groups. The Nazis hooked their claws into one sides of the argument, and the Antifa (who are every bit just as evil) hooked their claws into the other side. This is who Trump spoke of when he rightly condemned that hate on both sides.

Next comes that fake news and their leftwing lies. Their spin? "Trump says Nazis are good people", an obvious lie. This is what we correctly mean when we say Fake News CNN, NBC and the rest are the enemy of the people, because they lie and foment hate and violence.

I would be a happy girl if just one Democrat here can be honest and admit this is true, and that the media lied about what Trump said. Is there one honest Democrat here? I am just looking for one, thats all.

I don't lie.

Here's your chance to prove it.

"Very fine people" don't march with Nazis, dope.

There is no way to spin that. He said what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back