The left wants violence

Avatar, you DIDN'T answer my ONE. SINGLE question.

Then you turn around and ask a SERIES of your own?!??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

You seem to have the idea that they have a good reason to do the list of things I asked about. Seems appropriate to know what you think their good reason is.

Because the only thing that makes sense is that they are trying to create discord and bait violence so they can strike back and seize more power while pretending to be the good guy.

As for your questions, I answered them pretty thoroughly in the OP. They are trying to seize power and create a marxist "paradise".

:clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank you for your well reasoned response. You sure put me in my place.
Why is it when a progressive liberal reads something he or she can't argue they resort to calling you crazy?
I'm happy to see it because it tells me the progressives have completely run out of any reasoned argument with most of their positions.

Now, now. Sometimes they don't call you crazy...sometimes they call you ignorant. Or outright stupid. Give them their due, they have a repertoire of 3.

Unfortunately they do have a 4Th it's called tyranny

Avatar, you DIDN'T answer my ONE. SINGLE question.

Then you turn around and ask a SERIES of your own?!??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

You seem to have the idea that they have a good reason to do the list of things I asked about. Seems appropriate to know what you think their good reason is.

Because the only thing that makes sense is that they are trying to create discord and bait violence so they can strike back and seize more power while pretending to be the good guy.

As for your questions, I answered them pretty thoroughly in the OP. They are trying to seize power and create a marxist "paradise".

You watch too many movies, I hate to break it to you but the Dems aren't evil scheming cartoon villains.

What evidence do you have that they think what they're doing will make things worse?

And if war starts and the right wins, we are not the type of people who can handle restoring the Republic yet. We need to change our lives. We need to be a more moral people. We need to be honest with ourselves and those around us and until we do, we are not prepared for what's coming.

This part of your rambling was spot on. I would only add that the right are not the type of people who have ever been able to handle being in a Republic or any type of democracy. So the question begged is if not democracy what type of government suits the paranoid mind of the rightwing conservative....

It's a 60s tactic that was used to great effect.

They spit in the face of a No Go guarding a campus just to illicit an angry response. Then they scream that they're being oppressed by the military establishment.

This health care bill is like spitting in the face of the American people....and now they're trying to capitalize on the anger it has caused.

These Democrats-Progressives-Commies just shit all over the American people and they cry and whine about (supposed) threats to them.

This is to try and save their asses. People don't fall for it, we are coming after them, starting in November.

The very moment ours posts are based on the premise

the LEFT wants this

or

the RIGHT does that..

WE are informing the reader that we are ignorant dumbasses.

No offense to those of you drinking that partisan kool aide but there isn't a serious Leftist or Rightest in either party or any administration in our lifetimes.

Just in case you missed it, both parties Bush II and then Obama are essantially carrying out the same policies.

There are certainly people (people with names, I note, but so many of you don't bother to) doing things we hate, but that doesn't put them on some imaginary left or right team like most of you people have been MISINFORMED to believe exists.

Terms like left and right, liberal and conservative have been so laden with nonsense by propagandists that they are now useless.

Propagandists don't get to define these terms to suit their own prejudices.

These words have SPECIFIC meanings, folks.

No less than any other social scientific term does.

If you're going to play the social science game (and that's what you're playing when we discuss issues of society) it would BEHOOVE you to learn what these word ACTUALLY mean.

Or continue to wallow in your hatefests and continue to make yourselves look like ignoramouses.

Your choice, really.

The very moment ours posts are based on the premise

the LEFT wants this

or

the RIGHT does that..

WE are informing the reader that we are ignorant dumbasses.

No offense to those of you drinking that partisan kool aide but there isn't a serious Leftist or Rightest in either party or any administration in our lifetimes.

Just in case you missed it, both parties Bush II and then Obama are essantially carrying out the same policies.

There are certainly people (people with names, I note, but so many of you don't bother to) doing things we hate, but that doesn't put them on some imaginary left or right team like most of you people have been MISINFORMED to believe exists.

Terms like left and right, liberal and conservative have been so laden with nonsense by propagandists that they are now useless.

Propagandists don't get to define these terms to suit their own prejudices.

These words have SPECIFIC meanings, folks.

No less than any other social scientific term does.

If you're going to play the social science game (and that's what you're playing when we discuss issues of society) it would BEHOOVE you to learn what these word ACTUALLY mean.

Or continue to wallow in your hatefests and continue to make yourselves look like ignoramouses.

Your choice, really.

Anyone who can't tell the difference between Obama policies and Bush policies is tripping balls.

Yes, that's what I said the left wants violence. Think about it....

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

Freud called it projection, but the right wing sure has an odd way of always blaming another for their own shortcomings. When Clinton won, the hysteria from the right went on for eight years culminating in Oklahoma City, a wasteful impeachment and lots and lots of militia groups. Since Obama is half Black, the crazies on the right have totally lost their minds this time. A shooting at the holocaust museum, planes into the IRS, and the tea bag nutcases screaming the N word, and fag. Calling fellow citizens who live and work democratically, Nazis.

So staying within this inability to face the faults of your own ideological frame, Avatar4321 once again blames the other. Weird how so much hatred takes this form, Hitler blamed the Jews, Southerners blamed the Blacks, Militant wackos blame the democratically elected government!

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQ7JCgbYc4]YouTube - People & Power - White Power USA[/ame]

PS Should we just call them losers following Editec thoughtful post? I think you have to take your advarsary and the language they use seriously so I remain attached to labels even when they are complicated and often misleading.

Last edited:
WOW Avatar, you have a major mental problem... you are the typical right winger...a VICTIM

I am a victim for telling people not to be baited into violence? I'm a victim for telling people to take responsibility for themselves and be actors and not reactors?

That's a new one.

YES, you are a textbook victim, you exhibit the classic 'victim' mentality the right loves to portray the 'welfare' class of...EVERYTHING is someone ELSE'S fault.

You are NOT 'telling people to take responsibility for themselves' ...you are blaming someone ELSE for the action of others; You are making excuses for the unacceptable actions and behavior

And you LIE...You accuse the left of fabricating violence. The truth is the violence is real and the right is guilty of it.

When I think about the claims that the left has fabricated hate-mongering against themselves...I think...what would happen if they got caught?

The answer is ruination. A guy yelling a slur could very easily be located, identified, and connections to NP or BFrank could be investigated. If I were them, I'd be scared shitless that I'd be found out and that my whole platform would have doubt cast upon it.

I'm sure someone CAN do it and get away with it...but it's unlikely.

I find it amusing that the anti-goverment cranks cannot make up their mind about thess lefty boogiemen they invent out of their hatred and fear

On one hand they swear that they're all pansies who fear guns, and run away from fights because they're pacifists and punks

On the other they're terrifying revolutionaries.

Make up you minds which myth you want to believe about this non-existent left you've invented, lads.

You're making yourselves look like idiots.

Last edited:
I heard the voicemail left for Stupak...the woman did not make a death threat...what she said was that millions of people wish him ill. A stupid message? Yes.....but I need to ask two question...

1) 300 million people in the US and the closest to a death threat message that they have PROOF of is someone saying that people wish him ill?

2) When Stupak was against the bill, he admnittedly received similar calls from supporters of the bill.....so my question is, why was that NOT news then but it IS news now?

Lets be real folks....the democrats love this shit....just as the GOP would capitalize on it for political gain if the tables were turned.

So lets look at it this way folks.....both parties would love to see us, the people, duke it out and learn to despise and blame each other....for their own political gain.

And we are accommodating them....like the assholes we are.

I find it amusing that the anti-goverment cranks cannot make up their mind about thess lefty boogiemen they invent out of their hatred and fear

On one hand they swear that they're all pansies who fear guns, and run away from fights because they're pacifists and punks

On the other they're terrifying revolutionaries.

Make up you minds which myth you want to believe about this non-existent left you've invented, lads.

You're making yourselves look like idiots.

I've never thought they were all pansies who fear gun and run from fights. I think their desire to restrict gun ownership has more to do with they want control and don't want the people to be able to protect themselves more than anything. It's kind of difficult to force people to do what you want if they have a gun.

And then there are those they convince with the emotional argument. i dont think they are cowards either.

And these guys throw bombs. They aren't pacifists. They pretend to be sometimes. But they are incredibly violent. I've always noted that. It was completely ironic how violent these "anti war" people were.

So Im not sure how you can conclude that they aren't revolutionaries with all the evidence.

1) They admit they are revolutionaries
2) They openly admit they are marxist
3) They have planned and in some cases openly engaged in terrorist attacks
4) They are clear about wanting to completely overthrow and fundamentally change the government.
5) They have admitted they are trying to control the people.

Seriously, why on earth is it stupid to take them for their word? What does it take to make them revolutionaries if we cant use their own words and actions?

4) They are clear about wanting to completely overthrow and fundamentally change the government.

Proof of all these statements or Shut The Fuck Up.

Yes the Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. They have used these threats against politicians as a political weapon. Cantor was 100% correct on that. Divide & Conquer. That's the Saul Alinsky way. Read 'Rules for Radicals.' It's all in there.

Do you pay so little attention to the discussions actually going on here?

There are atleast two active threads discussing Dingell's comments yesterday about how Obama care is designed to control the people.

Van Jones, Anita Dunn, Jim Wallis, Cass Sunstien, John Holdren etc all admitted communists. All advisors to the President.

Bill Ayers, Jeff Jones - admittted marxist and terrorists. Writing policy for the administration.

Barack Obama. himself said that he was drawn to marxists in his own book. He himself stated the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJP9AYgqU]YouTube - Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"[/ame]

All of this stuff has been gone over multiple times on the board. Please stop pretending this is all brand new.

Of course the Left wants violence. This would further divide the people which is exactly what Saul Alinsky has taught them. Read 'Rules for Radicals.' That should better help you understand this President and today's Democrats.

It's a 60s tactic that was used to great effect.

They spit in the face of a No Go guarding a campus just to illicit an angry response. Then they scream that they're being oppressed by the military establishment.

This health care bill is like spitting in the face of the American people....and now they're trying to capitalize on the anger it has caused.

You are 100% correct. Obviously I couldn't say it any better.

Do you pay so little attention to the discussions actually going on here?

There are atleast two active threads discussing Dingell's comments yesterday about how Obama care is designed to control the people.

Van Jones, Anita Dunn, Jim Wallis, Cass Sunstien, John Holdren etc all admitted communists. All advisors to the President.

Bill Ayers, Jeff Jones - admittted marxist and terrorists. Writing policy for the administration.

Barack Obama. himself said that he was drawn to marxists in his own book. He himself stated the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJP9AYgqU]YouTube - Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"[/ame]

All of this stuff has been gone over multiple times on the board. Please stop pretending this is all brand new.

Oh so if one or two people do it you get to say the all inclusive "they" do it?

So I could start talking about how 'they' want to kill abortion doctors or gays, how 'they' want to send sexual text messages to pages etc. while only talking about a few people? Give me a break.

Now unless you can provide proof, I suggest you stop pretending that those attributes describe most of the left.

Those two terrorists you talked about have never been politicians.

Also I want sources for how all those people are admitted communists.

Forum List

Back