EPIC meltdown: Trump leads Biden among Latino voters, and the left can't deal

This meltdown is one for the ages. Now, we all know John Leguizamo is a dipshit, but his reaction to reality is typical of the violent left.

We're going to see a lot more of this as the election draws nearer.

Then, the violence will come...be ready.

Democrats are soooo convinced that they have convinced the world that all their political opponents are white racists that they just assume anyone with dark skin will vote "D" and buy into their identity politics BS.

So, they then proceed to left in about 8 million or so they assume will all vote for them, but don't.

:auiqs.jpg:

White people have never had a monopoly on being stupid. Though I suspect most of these Latino's consider themselves white so maybe I'm wrong.
We wait for the Left to tell us which Hispanic is really white

Remember Zimmerman? He pulled out a gun and shot a black man, then the media and political leaders referred to him as a white Supremacist immediately afterwards, and never changed the narrative after people were told he was really Hispanic.

So, as we see, race has nothing to do with skin color, rather, it's all about your politics.

We wait for the Left to tell us which Hispanic is really white

Remember Zimmerman? He pulled out a gun and shot a black man, then the media and political leaders referred to him as a white Supremacist immediately afterwards, and never changed the narrative after people were told he was really Hispanic.

So, as we see, race has nothing to do with skin color, rather, it's all about your politics.
Lol this dumb motherfucker creates a thread entirely about race politics and then accuses someone of race politics :fu:

This meltdown is one for the ages. Now, we all know John Leguizamo is a dipshit, but his reaction to reality is typical of the violent left.

We're going to see a lot more of this as the election draws nearer.

Then, the violence will come...be ready.

You're going batshit crazy over a comedy bit which is being played for laughs? You're even dumber than I thought possible.

Lol this dumb motherfucker creates a thread entirely about race politics and then accuses someone of race politics :fu:
1714065445555.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back