The left wants violence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Avatar4321, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    Yes, that's what I said the left wants violence. Think about it.

1. They are always accusing the Tea party protester of violence when they aren't.

2. They are trying to force the most divisive policies down the throats of the American people despite overwhelming opposition to the Country.

3. They are adopting policies that are putting more people out of work and taxing more people.

4. They are spending us into so much debt that the second we have to seriously cut government to pay it back there will be riots in the street.

5. Since the health care bill was passed they are going out of their way to accuse the right of violence.

Does this sound like the actions of someone trying to remain peaceful or someone who is trying to stir up violence. The key is they want the right to start it. Because they have control over the government. If they can manufacture some insurrection they can justify taking even more control.

The President has surrounded himself with revolutionaries. They want revolution. They always have. They just know that if they are seen as the ones starting it they will be percieved as the bad guys. Ever seen V for Vendetta? It's exactly the same tactic.

Violence is not a good option. In fact, it's a very bad option. It plays into their hands. It gives them exactly what they want, a pretext to seize more power.

And if war starts and the right wins, we are not the type of people who can handle restoring the Republic yet. We need to change our lives. We need to be a more moral people. We need to be honest with ourselves and those around us and until we do, we are not prepared for what's coming.

So protest but let's not descend to the level of the left. If we do our Republic is doomed. Instead, prepare your minds and hearts. Educate yourself. Discipline yourselfs. Learn to be men and women of honor like our Founders were.

We can do more with non-violent action then any violent or obnoxious behavior right now. Please. Think about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    Yes, the left is at fault for all the bad things in the world.

I see the talking points have been issued.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,779
    I think I see where you are coming from. It's 24/7 mass hysteria.

4. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I've known this for some time and now they are starting to step it up. Notice the news, blogs, forum thread titles? They want to create a massive increase in violence. They need it. They won't get it unless they manufacture it by way of Union Thugs, ACORN thugs, and possibly letting inmates out of prison.

Stand tall, and as long as each of us stay true to your beliefs, morals, and constitution we will prevail. Not without hardship but we will win this in the end.

5. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    No one wants violence.

6. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    Current Portrait of The Right Wing:

[​IMG]

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Those who try to warn about violence are the violent ones?

You people truely are brain fucked.

8. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    No. I don't think they want violence. I just think they want more control over people's lives and more government involvement in things it's not already involved in. Some want it because they think it would help, and some probably want it because they just like being in control.

Plus, the more peacefully you gain power, the more likely it is to stick without further violence.

9. Vanquish

Vanquish Vanquisher of shills

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +358
    It amazes me when someone comes on this forum (like the person you were responding to) and thinks that the side opposite to them is the font of all evil.

10. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    WOW Avatar, you have a major mental problem... you are the typical right winger...a VICTIM