The left wages war...then plays the victim card.

The Constitution does not force one to act against ones religion, IN Fact the 1st Amendment precludes it.

There you go again...citing that dusty old document written by White Privilege dudes. Nobody pays any attention to that old thang.

The Constitution does not force one to act against ones religion, IN Fact the 1st Amendment precludes it.

There you go again...citing that dusty old document written by White Privilege dudes. Nobody pays any attention to that old thang.

They attack Christians...then pretend they are the victims.

"On one side is the CEO of the world's largest company, the president of the United States and a growing chunk of the Fortune 500. On the other side is a solo wedding photographer in New Mexico, a 70-year-old grandma florist in Washington and a few bakers.
"One side wants the state to conscript the religious businesswomen and men into participating in ceremonies that violate their beliefs. The other side wants to make it possible for religious people to live their own lives according to their consciences.
"Yet somehow, the Left and most of the mainstream press paint the current skirmishes over religious liberty as conservative offensives."

The Left wages total war and then plays victim WashingtonExaminer.com

If it was any country but the US, were the American Stupid resides, we could really have a real debate on this, but as long as we have the red white and stupid in the conversation, everyone should pass on this topic!!

They attack Christians...then pretend they are the victims.

"On one side is the CEO of the world's largest company, the president of the United States and a growing chunk of the Fortune 500. On the other side is a solo wedding photographer in New Mexico, a 70-year-old grandma florist in Washington and a few bakers.
"One side wants the state to conscript the religious businesswomen and men into participating in ceremonies that violate their beliefs. The other side wants to make it possible for religious people to live their own lives according to their consciences.
"Yet somehow, the Left and most of the mainstream press paint the current skirmishes over religious liberty as conservative offensives."

The Left wages total war and then plays victim WashingtonExaminer.com

If it was any country but the US, were the American Stupid resides, we could really have a real debate on this, but as long as we have the red white and stupid in the conversation, everyone should pass on this topic!!

Well not everybody is as stupid as you are, thank goodness.

The LGBT community is being victimized by the victimizers, the far right social con haters.

Treating everyone equally in providing public services and products is American and does not violate religious freedom.

No constitutional provision requires Jewish survivors of the camps to hold out a synagogue for Holocaust conferences, unless the synagogue is a for-profit business providing conference center services.

koshergrl, swagger, and their ilk in this thread are the American equivalent of haters like communists, Nazis, and klanners.

The LGBT community is being victimized by the victimizers, the far right social con haters.

Treating everyone equally in providing public services and products is American and does not violate religious freedom.

No constitutional provision requires Jewish survivors of the camps to hold out a synagogue for Holocaust conferences, unless the synagogue is a for-profit business providing conference center services.

koshergrl, swagger, and their ilk in this thread are the American equivalent of haters like communists, Nazis, and klanners.

Dream on, Jake.

How many faggot bakers have had to close up shop?

Oh yeah. None.

Dream on, Jake.
Moral Americans' public opinion is condemning you haters, Swagger and your buddies.

stupidgrl writes, "How many faggot bakers have had to close up shop? Oh yeah. None." How many refused serviced to heteros.

Dream on, Jake.
Moral Americans' public opinion is condemning you haters, Swagger and your buddies.

You wish.

Dream on, Jake.

You wish.
Fact. The great majority of Americans reject your antiAmerican values and agendas.

Dream on, Jake.

You wish.

Remember, everything fake says is directly oppositional to reality.

I see it as validation of what I know to be true..the faggot fascists are a tiny, itty bitty, hysterical and fanatical minority of this country. Otherwise, he wouldn't have said they were the majority.

You talk to yourself in the mirror, stupidgrl.

Americans, the good Americans who are in the great majority, reject your values. Or lack of them.

There are quite a few non-homophobic conservatives, where as with liberals and centralist a good sized majority support gay right/same sex marriage. The homophobics crowd is definitely in the minority and it's getting worse for them.
Civil Rights

Does that have anything to do with the OP?

Why no, it doesn't.

And Post #4 does? I was responding to that particular attitude amongst the whiners.
I noted you had no problem with that post, I guess you just don't like it when folks post things that go beyond your train of thought.

You didn't quote the post, so naturally nobody knows what the hell you're responding to.Even if you had, the comment is relevant or even related.

People are smarter than you think and you should never, ever compare people to yourself,,,it's just not fair. :laugh:

Poor Christians...they're only 93% of the population. WHEN WILL THE PERSECUTION END?!??!?

This is the crux of the argument presented by the bigots seeking legal cover for their bigotry. I copied right off the OP.

One side wants the state to conscript the religious businesswomen and men into participating in ceremonies that violate their beliefs

Here's why it is so disingenuous. No wedding vendor "participates" in the wedding. They are not "conscripted". Rather they are contracted just as with any other client.

Participation in the wedding is by the wedding party, perhaps clergy, the invited guests and that's it! Wedding vendors do not perform and sacraments, rites, rituals or blessings. They do not have to provide their own mercantile imprimatur in order to validate any union. They bake, arrange flowers, take photographs, prepare food and provide music. Period. The exact same services they provide heterosexual couples. Do they vet all their clients to assure themselves their immortal soul will not be in peril should a hetero couple perform weird or unusual sexual acts? Perhaps they should given their concern over following the mandates and tenet of the Christian faith. And their concerns fly directly in the face of those Christian tenets.

Once again no law establishing religion or restricting religion is allowed, it does not say unless gays are involved. If my religion forbids me from providing support to active gays then I have the LEGAL right to refuse said services. I don't mean a gay that wants to shop or buy in my store since for one thing I don't know they are gay and I don't know if they practice their perversion. But if I make cakes and they want a wedding cake that proves they do in fact practice their perversion and I can not be forced to bake a cake for them per the 1st Amendment. That would be forcing me to violate my religious beliefs which the Government may not do.

Forum List

Back