The left wages war...then plays the victim card.

This " If my religion forbids me from providing support to active gays then I have the LEGAL right to refuse said services" is the state of a bigoted and ignorant man. If your service is solicited as a lawyer, you cannot turn down a homosexual client because of his sexuality.

The rightwing christers are lashing out because they know their time is coming to an end as Americans are getting fed up with their bat shit crazyness

Yes you can. A lawyer is not compelled to represent anyone they chose not to unless assigned by the Court.
I would imagine a complaint to the Bar on the ethics of refusing to accept the business of a homosexual because he is a homosexual would result in cautions at the very least and sanctions at the worst.

The far right can lash out all it wants but the end of its influence is on hand.

Yes you can. A lawyer is not compelled to represent anyone they chose not to unless assigned by the Court.
I would imagine a complaint to the Bar on the ethics of refusing to accept the business of a homosexual because he is a homosexual would result in cautions at the very least and sanctions at the worst.
Explain in little words how first a lawyer would know the sexual preference of his possible client and why the lawyer would ever state he did not take the case because his potential client was gay?

OK, Jake....apparently it DOES pay to advertise:

Jake got_edited-1.jpg

Now EVERYONE understands your compassionate string of posts on this queer subject!​

Explain in little words how first a lawyer would know the sexual preference of his possible client and why the lawyer would ever state he did not take the case because his potential client was gay?
I don't have to. The affirmation is yours, so prove your right. You can't.

You need to provide a law that states a Lawyer must accept every person that asks them to represent them. Failing that your claim that a lawyer refusing to represent someone be they gay or otherwise is a crime and the lawyer can be punished.

You need to provide a law that states a Lawyer must accept every person that asks them to represent them. Failing that your claim that a lawyer refusing to represent someone be they gay or otherwise is a crime and the lawyer can be punished.
Those are your words and conclusions, not mine.

I said the last thing a lawyer wants is such a complaint made to the Bar's committee on ethics

They attack Christians...then pretend they are the victims.

"On one side is the CEO of the world's largest company, the president of the United States and a growing chunk of the Fortune 500. On the other side is a solo wedding photographer in New Mexico, a 70-year-old grandma florist in Washington and a few bakers.
"One side wants the state to conscript the religious businesswomen and men into participating in ceremonies that violate their beliefs. The other side wants to make it possible for religious people to live their own lives according to their consciences.
"Yet somehow, the Left and most of the mainstream press paint the current skirmishes over religious liberty as conservative offensives."

The Left wages total war and then plays victim WashingtonExaminer.com
Don't sell yourself short....you play the victim better than almost anyone here.

"On one side is the CEO of the world's largest company, the president of the United States and a growing chunk of the Fortune 500. On the other side is a solo wedding photographer in New Mexico, a 70-year-old grandma florist in Washington and a few bakers.
"One side wants the state to conscript the religious businesswomen and men into participating in ceremonies that violate their beliefs. The other side wants to make it possible for religious people to live their own lives according to their consciences.
"Yet somehow, the Left and most of the mainstream press paint the current skirmishes over religious liberty as conservative offensives."

Don't sell yourself short....you play the victim better than almost anyone here.

don't worry no one will prevent you from munching carpet

don't worry no one will prevent you from munching carpet
Nor you.

Forum List

Back