The Left&The Russians.Why Haven't They Named At Least One Russian That Cost Hillary The Election?

Investigations take time. If there is nothing to find why would Trump or any of his supporters be worried?

"While historians are not sure whether Nixon knew about the Watergate espionage operation before it happened, he took steps to cover it up afterwards, raising “hush money” for the burglars, trying to stop the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from investigating the crime, destroying evidence and firing uncooperative staff members."

"...some of the conspirators began to crack under the pressure of the cover-up. Some of Nixon’s aides, including White House counsel John Dean, testified before a grand jury about the president’s crimes; they also testified that Nixon had secretly taped every conversation that took place in the Oval Office. If prosecutors could get their hands on those tapes, they would have proof of the president’s guilt. Nixon struggled to protect the tapes during the summer and fall of 1973. His lawyers argued that the president’s executive privilege allowed him to keep the tapes to himself,"

Sound familiar doesn't it? There are Republicans in Congress that lived through the Nixon catastrophe. And their deja vu meter is pegged. The only difference is this time the Republicans control both houses of Congress so they can assist in a cover up. How many will look in the mirror and decide the party is more important than the country? 40 years ago enough put the country ahead of the party and Nixon had to resign in disgrace. I don't see many Republicans in Congress with the morals to do the right thing again, and even the few that do like John McCain are ostracized by his own party. Republicans of today are completely comfortable with cheating and lying. On everything.

:2up: Oh yah, the Liberals can pretty much name most of the staff in the Trump Cabinet, yet, after all of this time, they have yet to name even one Russian who meddled in the election. All we hear is "The Russians". But who are they? where do the live? what are their names? :argue: :dunno:
This has to be one reason why we still have 0.0 evidence that the Russians cost Hillary to lose in a massive landslide!,,,the loony left has yet to name anyone in the Putin Posse !!!
:stupid:

If I fire a gun at your head and miss, am I innocent of any crime?

Forum List

Back